One vanilla gift card is a popular gift card that is widely accepted at local stores and online platforms. There is another brand of that card that is not a gift card but a debit card. The one vanilla gift card differs from the One vanilla debit card in appearance, functionality, and ease of use. Both are redeemable at any store where they accept Visa debit cards, Discover, and Debit Mastercard.
One Vanilla gift card is not a credit card but a prepaid card. Therefore, purchasing it requires some form of paperwork and long processing. To use a gift card, you do not even have to own a traditional bank account because gift cards are a substitute for storing funds other than making use of banks. Once you have your One Vanilla gift card, you can walk up to any accepted conventional store and visit an online platform to make payments for products and services.
Incomm Financial service is the issuer and operator of the One Vanilla gift card. They offer many financial products and services to deliver several payment solutions to make financial transactions easier and faster. Their services range from general reloadable cards to interesting budgeting and bills payments options. These services help customers to budget well on their income and easily offset their everyday expenses in the ways they want them.
Other card services issued by Incomm Financial Services are MyVanilla card, AMEX Serve card, VanillaDirect, SecureSpend, Bluebird, AMEX Business card, and more. You can get these cards at various stores online and traditionally across and beyond the US.
Distinctive features of One Vanilla Gift cards
- Store-to-store acceptability: Unlike other gift card issuers like Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, eBay, Steam, and more, One vanilla has a wide range of acceptability across America and beyond. The usability of gift cards is usually particular to specific stores that issue them i.e. Amazon gift cards can only purchase stuff on Amazon. However, One Vanilla makes a difference in this because it is not issued by a retail store but a financial payment service company. Users are at liberty to use their cards at stores and outlets where they accept regular prepaid cards.
- Non-Reloadable: Users can only make do with the amount preloaded upon purchase as additional funds cannot be deposited to aid further purchase. One vanilla gift cards are in various denominations. The denomination you purchase determines the maximum stored value of the card. Once you use up the stored amount, you will have to get another card to keep buying stuff,
- Expiration: Another upside of One Vanilla gift cards is that they do not expire. This pretty amazing feature makes the cards an excellent store of value for both long and short periods. Purchasers do not have to worry about whether their card will get expired if they use or do not use it. Even when the amount purchased has been exhausted on products and services, the card remains active and readily usable should in case there is a need for the customer to return a product.
- No extra fees: One Vanilla gift card do not attract extra fees like MyVanilla card and other prepaid cards. There is no monthly charge, card use charge, or maintenance charge on the card. The total preloaded amount is available for the user to purchase anything to the last penny i.e. if you get a $500 card, you have $500 to spend on whatever you choose to spend it on.
- Discount acquisition: Provided you are a citizen of the United States and you are above the age of 18, you can use a One Vanilla card to make a discount purchase.
- Information privacy: Dissimilar to credit cards, customer’s information remains private as One vanilla gift card does not require customer’s information upon card issuance. Regular credit cards require customers to provide quite enormous paperwork and fill some forms before the card can be issued. However, this is not the case for this gift card. This feature makes it easy to purchase and easy to gift to friends and loved ones.
Places to get One Vanilla Gift card
Aside from visiting their official website at onevanilla.com, there are still many other physical stores from where you can order your card. All the information concerning legit and approved sources to get your gift card is there on their official website. Other regular physical and online stores where you can look to get your card are:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Family Dollar
- Sam’s Club
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Cumberland Farms
- 7 Eleven
- General Dollar
- SpeedWay etc.
Most gift cards require activation before they can start working. However, that is not so much of a problem because the cashier usually does the activation immediately after you purchase the card at your local store. A problem associated with this process is that activation might take up to 24hours before the funds can be used to buy stuff. It is just for verification and proper record keeping should in case you lose your card.
Checking your card balance
You can check your card balance by either visiting the Online portal or calling their 24/7 customer support line. Call 1-877-770-6408 to get customer support.
Do you have unused One Vanilla gift card you want to redeem for cash, CardVest remains the best platform to redeem your gift cards at the best rate and fast Payout ! Click here to register an account and get started.