SELL OR REDEEM NETFLIX GIFT CARDS IN NIGERIA
SELL OR REDEEM NETFLIX GIFT CARDS IN NIGERIA: Gift cards were invented to redeem us from all the disadvantageous features of the traditional means of payment, which is cash. It is a more secure and convenient alternative that allows you to make payments from any part of the world. There are different gift cards today, and one of the most popular types is the Netflix gift card.
The Netflix gift card was created by the popular movies and TV series online platform called Netflix. It is a unique gift card that can only be used on the Netflix online platform to pay for a subscription for Netflix services. Netflix gift cards are available in both the physical and electrical form (e-code). The physical card or the e-code are made of 11 unique digits that can be used to purchase the Netflix monthly subscription.
Although Netflix is quite popular in Nigeria, the use of their gift cards is not. Hence, most Netflix users in Nigeria have resorted to selling their gift cards for cash to make profits. If you own a Netflix gift card and want to sell it, the card trading platform you should use is the CardVest trading Platform. CardVest is the safest and most reliable gift card trading platform in Nigeria and has amazing features that would make your trading experience worthwhile.
How much is a $100 Netflix gift card in Nigeria?
Generally, the prices of gift cards are not stable, which is a result of the peculiarities of the exchange market. However, CardVest tries its best to make sure that they please their customers by selling at the best rates. At CardVest, it doesn’t matter what is going in the exchange market because CardVest has your best interest at heart.
Currently, Netflix gift cards are sold for 210naira per dollar on CardVest, which is the best rate in the market. Therefore, the price of your $100 gift card on CardVest is 21,000 naira with no extra charge or hidden fees.
How much is a $50 Netflix gift card in Nigeria?
If you are one of those traders that cannot keep up with the ever-changing rates of gift cards, CardVest has the ultimate solution for you. The ultimate solution is to use the CardVest gift card rates calculator to calculate the rate of your Netflix gift card. All you have to do is follow the process below:
- Visit the CardVest online platform.
- Click on check rates.
- Select Netflix in the category column.
- Input $50 as the value of the Netflix gift card you want to inquire about.
- Automatically, the calculator will calculate your rate and display the naira equivalent, which is 11,500 naira.
How much is a $200 Netflix gift card in Nigeria?
You can sell your $200 Netflix gift card at the best rate on CardVest and get paid instantly. Presently, the value of a $200 Netflix gift card on CardVest is 42,000 naira.
How do I withdraw funds from my CardVest accounts?
To withdraw funds from your CardVest account involves very easy processes on the CardVest gift cards exchange platform. Follow the steps written below to withdraw money from your CardVest account to your local bank account.
- Log into your CardVest account if you have one or create a new account if you are new via the website or android mobile app.
- On your dashboard, find the “withdraw funds” platform.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw but make sure you have such amount in your CardVest account.
- Select the preferred account that you want your funds sent to.
- Click on proceed, and your transaction will be processed immediately, and the funds will be sent to your bank account.