SELL ONEVANILLA GIFT CARDS
SELL ONEVANILLA GIFT CARDS: There are over 1000 different types of gift cards in the world today. More retail shops worldwide are adopting gift cards as an alternate means of payment for their goods and service. Have you heard of the OneVanilla gift card, and you wondered what you could use it for? Or were you gifted a OneVanilla gift card, and you know its purpose? Well, this article is for you.
The OneVanilla gift card is a non-reloadable prepaid visa card that can be used for online purchases, shopping, ordering food, and other expenditure. What sets the OneVanilla gift cards apart from other gift cards is that there are no monthly deductions or transaction fees. OneVanilla gift cards can only be loaded with funds within the range of $20-$500.
Apart from online purchases, there are other ways you can use your OneVanilla. You can decide to sell it on the best exchange platform in Nigeria—CardVest. Sales of gift cards are the order of the day in Nigeria, and that is because of profits people make from the venture. You can be one of them too, visit the CardVest website, sell your OneVanilla gift card, and get paid instantly.
How much is a $500 OneVanilla gift card in naira?
You can sell your $500 OneVanilla gift card on CardVest at the best rate. If you have a $500 OneVanilla cash receipt gift card, the price is 180,000 naira. For a $500 debit receipt gift card, the price is 155,000 naira.
How much is a $100 OneVanilla gift card in naira?
On CardVest, your $100 OneVanilla cash receipt gift card is sold for 31,000 nairas, while the OneVanilla debit receipt gift card is sold for 29,000 naira. You can use the CardVest rates calculator to calculate the rates of your gift cards.
How much is a $50 OneVanilla gift card in naira?
The price of a $50 OneVanilla cash receipt gift card on CardVest is 15,500 naira, while the price of the debit receipt is 14,500 naira.
How much is a $200 OneVanilla gift card in naira?
Currently, you can sell your $200 OneVanilla cash receipt gift card is 62,000 naira, while the $200 OneVanilla debit receipt gift card is 58,000 naira. When you sell your gift card on CardVest, you get paid instantly without incurring an extra charge.
Reasons why you should trade your OneVanilla gift cards on CardVest
If you need convincing as to why you should trade your OneVanilla gift cards and other types of gift cards with CardVest, here they are.
- Best rates: Nigerians selling their gift cards for naira with the primary aim of making a profit. That is why CardVest is intentional about ensuring that all their customers yield maximum profits. On CardVest, you get to sell your gift cards 80% of the gift card’s face value, and even though the exchange rates of gift cards are not constant, CardVest still sells at the best rate.
To keep up with the rates of different gift cards, use the CardVest rate calculator.
- Speedy transactions: CardVest sells a wide array of gift cards and pays its customers without delay.
- Customer service: CardVest offers exceptional customer service. The team works 24/7 to ensure that they attend to the needs of all customers.
- Easy to use the platform: The CardVest platform is very easy to navigate. You don’t need any third-party assistance to navigate the CardVest platform because it is intuitive in itself.
How do I sign up on CardVest?
In regards to the outstanding features of CardVest listed above, CardVest is an easy-to-use exchange platform. Follow the steps below to sign up in a few minutes.
- Click here to visit the CardVest website or kindly download the mobile app from Google play.
- Click on trade now.
- Fill all the columns with valid information.
- Click on create an account. Voila! You are now an official member of CardVest and can trade freely on the platform.