sell and redeem all kinds of gift cards: Before selling your gift cards in Nigeria, you need to understand what gift cards mean and their values and find a reliable platform to trade them to avoid getting scammed.
Gift cards were created with one principal aim: to serve as a means of alternative payment in stores. In a way, gift cards have broken all the barriers and downsides associated with cash and payments. Simply put, a gift card is a debit card preloaded with funds and can be used to purchase goods and services from specific physical retail stores, websites, gas stations, or restaurants.
In other countries, gift cards are redeemed in places (especially retail stores) that accepts them. Unfortunately, it is not the same in Nigeria because hardly any retail stores accept them. However, another sure way to redeem your gift cards is by selling them on an exchange platform.
Before deciding on an exchange platform to patronize, you must first consider its legitimacy. If there are no trace of other traders patronizing the platform, you shouldn’t patronize them either. To save you the stress of combing through the internet to find the best platform, we found the best platform for trading gift cards in Nigeria. The best site to sell gift cards in Nigeria is CardVest.
sell and redeem all kinds of gift cards
What is CardVest?
CardVest is an online gift cards trading platform created for gift card traders in Nigerian to maximize their profits. With CardVest, you stand the chance of enjoying all the right features to give you a perfect trading experience. CardVest offers the best rates to help maximize your profits; they pay without delay, have 24/7 customer service, and pay all their users that refers new users. Also, you can find glowing recommendations from other CardVest users on www.trustpilot.com. You can never go wrong when you use CardVest. Follow the steps below to create an account on CardVest.
- Visit the CardVest website or download the mobile app from the Apple Store or Google PlayStore.
- Click on “Trade now.”
- Input your preferred username.
- Input a valid email address and phone number.
- Please input your password and don’t share it for any reason.
- Click on create an account.
How to add your bank account to your CardVest wallet?
After creating an account on CardVest, the next step is to add a local bank account to your CardVest wallet so that you can easily withdraw funds. To add a bank account on CardVest, follow the instructions below.
- Log into your account on the website or mobile app.
- Scroll down to the last section on your dashboard, which reads “add a bank account.”
- Input your account number (a Nigerian bank account).
- Select bank account.
- Click on “check”, and if the account is valid, your account name will be displayed in the column that reads “account name.”
- Click on add account.
- The account will be added immediately. You can add more than one accounts and view the accounts below.
How to sell gift cards on CardVest?
After becoming an official member of CardVest, you can trade your gift cards on the website. Follow the steps below to sell your gift cards on CardVest.
- Click on trade now to visit your dashboard on CardVest.
- Select gift card category.
- Select the type of gift card.
- Input amount.
- Click on “proceed to trade card.”
- You’llYou’ll be directed to a page that requires you to input gift card details again for a second verification. Make sure that the card details you input are the same.
- Click on “send directly to my bank account.”
- Upload gift card image.
- Click on place order. Wait for a few minutes, and your account will be credited.
Frequently asked questions on CardVest
How much is a $50 Steam gift card?
A $50 Steam gift card is sold on CardVest at the best rate for 19,500. The current rates of your gift cards can be calculated using the CardVest rates calculator.
How much is a $100 eBay gift card?
The current value of a $100 eBay gift card is 38,000 naira. Calculate the current rates of your gift card using the CardVest rates calculator.
How much is a $200 OneVanilla gift card?
On CardVest, OneVanilla gift cards are available in cash receipts and debit receipts, and they each have different values. A $200 OneVanilla cash receipt gift card is sold for 74,000, while the debit receipt is sold for 72,000. You can calculate the rates of your gift cards using the rates calculator on CardVest.