CHECK SAKS GIFT CARD BALANCE: If you own a Saks gift card, it gives you the same feeling as having a treasure in the bank. So, you know that even in your broke times, you’re not really broke. A sweet feeling, right? One thing you should know, however, is that there’s a limit on what your Saks gift card can do for you. Hence, you should know your Saks gift card balance to avoid embarrassment at the point of use.
Here, we have a step-by-step guide to check your Saks gift card balance. However, before going into it, let’s take a look at the potential your Saks gift card has and how it can be of great benefit to you.
What is a Saks gift card? – CHECK SAKS GIFT CARD BALANCE
A gift card is a card (physical or virtual) that contains a certain amount of money to be used to make purchases within the amount limit. It could be a general gift card to be used at any place/store to make any purchase within the price limit or a customized gift card to be used at a specific store for purchases available at the store.
Saks gift card is a typical example of a customized gift card. It is issued by a departmental store, Saks Fifth Avenue, and can only be used to make purchases from it. Saks Fifth Avenue has several beautiful designer accessories and apparel like Ralph Lauren, Burberry, and Marc Jacobs. At the store, you’ll be sure to find a large variety of shorts, dresses, sweaters, skirts, shoes, and more.
They do not stop at dresses but also have a beauty counter with quality skincare products and cosmetics from brands like Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Clarins, and a lot more. If you are a lover of fragrances, you’ll find those by Dior, Hermes, Prada, Gucci, and a host of others.
The store issues a Sacks credit card that gives you unique access to gift cards in $25 increments to shop in their stores, private sales events, 10% off first purchase with your new card, and free shipping.
Features of a Saks gift card
- Form: It can be in the standard form of a card: physical and tangible like your traditional credit cards. It can be virtual, in the electronic form: e-cards. The physical cards ($150-$2000) will be sent to you upon purchase, in a standard envelope carrier. The e-gift card ($25-$2,000) will be delivered to you through email immediately upon purchase.
- Mode of purchase: Saks gift cards can be bought physically in any company store or online. To buy it online, while you can get it on the Saks official website, you can also get it on online retail stores like CardVest.
- Redeeming process: You can redeem your Saks gift card online through Cardvest, in-store if it is required by state law, and if you are in U.S. and Canada, through telephone.
- Time usage limit: There is no limit to when you can use your Saks gift card because they have no expiration date.
- Charges: There are no additional charges while using the gift card.
- Replacement: If your Saks gift card gets damaged, lost, or stolen, you can replace it if you show proof of purchase.
Now that you know the potentials and benefits you stand to enjoy from your Saks gift card, here’s how to check the balance on your Saks Fifth Avenue gift card.
How to check your Saks gift card balance
There are four ways to check your Saks gift card balance. They are:
- Online: To check your Saks gift card balance online, follow these simple steps:
- Log on to the official Saks gift cards page
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Check Your Balance’ tab
- In the required boxes, type your card number and PIN
- Click on ‘Check Balance’
- Check your gift card details
- At stores: One thing you should know before going to a store is that it may take your time so you will need to set enough time for this. You can check your Saks gift card balance at Saks Fifth Avenue stores through these steps:
- Find the address to your nearby stores through a Store Locator
- In the search bar, enter the zip code or state name and click on ‘Search’
- Select the nearest store location to you from the results
- At the store, go to the cash register and ask one of the employees to check your gift card balance.
- Customer service: Call Customer service at 888-695-4872 and provide them with your necessary details. After a while, they will inform you of your balance.
You can choose to keep using your card or to redeem the amount left on your card in cash once you’ve checked the balance on your gift card.