SELL WALMART GIFT CARDS IN GHANA: The Walmart gift card can be used for any purchase in the store unless otherwise noted. Gift cards purchased with regular Walmart gift cards may be used to purchase alcohol, tobacco, and firearms, whereas gift cards purchased with specific Walmart gift cards may not.
How to trade
There are almost always gift cards to be found, especially on a reliable and fast platform like CardVest. If your aim is selling gift cards for fast payout and high rates, Cardvest is your best option.
To trade, you need to open an account with a reliable and trustworthy trading platform like CardVest. You only need to enter your email address and phone number. As soon as you create an account, you’ll see your track, card, transactions, profile, referrals, and others. If you have an existing account, click here to Log in
- Trading process
To check the rates, and to sell or buy, you would use a rate calculator. It is crucial to then add your bank account to make a withdrawal later on; just your account number and bank name are needed, no other private details. After your account is added, a notification will appear to confirm that the account was added.
To trade, choose the category of the card, such as Walmart, and then enter an amount, then proceed to trade. Next is to select a file and upload an image of the card. Alternatively, you can deposit the money directly in your bank account instead of your trading wallet, in which case any transactions you make will go into your bank account.
In addition, you may wish to check the terms of trade to obtain enough information; after that, you can place your order.
Walmart gift cards: how do they work
The PIN and gift card number needs to be entered when checking out online. The eGift card can be saved as one of your payment options if you are not using the full amount on the card. Simply show your Walmart eGift card barcode on your digital device at the register to redeem your gift card.
SELL WALMART GIFT CARDS IN GHANA
You can activate your Walmart Gift card online by following the steps below:
- Open your web browser.
- Click on the link Walmart sent you in the email.
- Provide the ID number, activation code, and PIN if needed.
- You will receive an automatic activation code when you input the activation code and access your card.
Ways to Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance
Getting the balance of your Walmart gift card is the first step towards cashing it out. Walmart offers three ways to check your card’s balance:
- Using your phone
Checking your Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
You can check the balance of your gift card online here:
- Visit Walmart’s gift card balance page.
- You will need to enter the 16-digit number on your gift card followed by a four-digit personal identification number as directed. You can find your PIN in the confirmation email if you have an eGift card.
- Proceed to the next step by selecting “Get card balance”.
- The balance details of your card will be displayed when you click the “Submit” button.
How to Check Your Gift Card Balance at Walmart Stores
The other way to check the balance of your Walmart gift card is to visit your local Walmart store.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Walmart stores finder to find the nearest Walmart store. During the search, you’ll need to enter the zip code or name before pressing the “Search” button.
- You can then choose the store closest to you from the store search results.
- Check the balance of your card at the store by asking a customer service representative.
- Employees can tell you how much is on your card.
How to Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance with Customer Service Using Your Phone
By calling Walmart customer service, you can check the balance of your gift card.
How to check your Walmart gift card balance by phone:
- If you call 1-888-537-5503, you will be connected to Walmart’s customer service.
- Take note of any instructions given by customer support.
- Pick an extension to check the balance of your card.
- Enter the gift card number and wait for the balance to be displayed.
- Your Walmart gift card balance will be displayed by a customer service representative.