Convert Netflix Giftcard to cedis instantly: Did you know that Netflix Takes Up 26% of Global Streaming Traffic and Consumes 15% of the World’s Internet Bandwidth??
Do you also know that the Netflix company started as a mail-based rental business?
To start with, what exactly is Netflix? How did it come by? And how can you purchase your Netflix gift card? Join in this article to find out.
Netflix gift card – Convert Netflix Giftcard to cedis instantly
The multi-billion dollar company Netflix incorporates gift cards to boost sales and make life easier for users. The Netflix gift card gives you access to the Netflix services, including standard and premium services. You can purchase as low as $10 worth of gift cards and as much as $200 worth. As I said earlier, you can use the digital pin on your gift card to subscribe monthly for their service. The card comes in either an e-gift card (electronic gift card) or the physical gift card, based on the user’s preference. You can purchase the Netflix gift card at various retail stores and online like on cardvest and other accepted servers.
One of the most significant reasons people go for the Netflix gift card is the longevity, i.e., the card doesn’t expire. However, the card doesn’t support refunds, just like other gift cards but can last you as long as your balance goes. A significant disadvantage is due to purchase restrictions in certain countries (including Ghana). Still, Cardvest has found a way to circumvent this by which you can buy the card at an affordable price. However, to redeem your card, follow through the step below:
- Open an account on Netflix via www.Netflix.com and input the necessary details.
- After you’ve gained access to the platform or you own an active account. Tap on your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner.
- A list of menus is displayed right away, and you choose the “account” menu.
- The account menu displays lots of options while you select the “redeem a gift card or promo code.”
- The next page shows a box where you can input your gift card code, either the e-code from the e-gift card or the inscribed pin on the physical gift card.
- After you’ve inputted the code, confirm the details once again after clicking on the “redeem” button, which immediately funds your Netflix account.
Generally, movies are meant to entertain or educate us emotionally, intuitively, or comically, achievable via Netflix. A popular phrase given to the company is known as Netflix and chill. Many people have deemed it fit as one of the best ways of gifting a beloved fellow to relieve stress and have a good time. However, there are times you don’t feel like funding your Netflix account, or you have a lot of leftover funds in your Netflix gift card, and you wish you could exchange it for cash or your local currency (Cedis, which is the currency of discussion). Do not be worried, as Cardvest has got you covered.
How to Convert your Netflix Gift Card to cedis instantly
- Visit cardvest.ng on your browser or download the cardvest app on the play store to get started.
- Sign up with the required details and confirm your registration with your email.
- Then sign in after registration.
- On the upper left side of the phone, three lines are shown, which you click and select the trade card option.
- It directs you to a new page, and you select the Netflix gift card under the gift card category.
- Afterward, you choose the amount of the gift card you want to exchange in the following box.
- The next box requires you to input the amount you want to convert, automatically displaying the conversion to cedis.
- Then proceed to the trade card option.
- The next page asks for the details of the card, which you input the card pins and other necessitated requests.
- After your card details are confirmed and validated, payment is made instantaneously to your local bank.
Cardvest also exchanges hundreds of gift cards immediately and offers the best rate you can think of. They ensure swift delivery and full customer support to help with any pending issue. Why not try cardvest out now to see for yourself.
More About Netflix
Netflix is a streaming service and movie production that incorporates millions of movies and documentaries displayed via internet-connected devices.
This company was launched on August 29, 1997, by Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings. Being a movie production and movie house, it displays movies hosted by the company and other movie companies. As of 2021, the company has already recorded over 200 million users and presently counts many more worldwide.
You can access their services via different internet devices like computers or application software installed on smart TVs, set-top boxes connected to televisions, tablet computers, smartphones, digital media players, Blu-ray Disc players, video game consoles, and virtual reality headsets. The company launched as a mail-based rental business of sending or renting DVDs between 1997-2006 and transitioned to a streaming service in 2007 till date. To gain access to their service, they require you to make a very low monthly subscription that offers a variety of access to movies using an internet connection.
They stream a variety of movie categories like Action, Anime, Children & Family, Comedies, Crime, Documentaries, Dramas, Fantasy, Horror, Music & Musicals, Reality, Romance, Sci-Fi, Stand-up, Thrillers, and Audio Description. It also incorporates the kid membership, which can be regulated based on the parents’ discretion. The Netflix company is the 2nd largest entertainment/media company, just right behind the Walt Disney company. The company’s market cap is worth $176.07 billion.
I guess we are here to talk about how to exchange your Netflix gift card for cash, mainly Cedis, which will be discussed soon, but let’s talk about the Netflix gift card itself. How can you purchase one and where can you redeem this card, and many other essential details to know about the gift card.