Best Platform To Trade Crypto Currencies: Cryptocurrency is gradually becoming the currency of the world, even though there are various total and explicit bans from over 20+ countries around the world, cryptocurrency traders have found various ways to trade their cryptocurrency for cash. Crypto exchange platforms are very popular among African cryptocurrency traders, however, the crypto exchange market is riddled with mediocre service and sometimes straight out scammers.
The mediocre cryptocurrency exchange platform offers either and sometimes both poor administrative service and payment service. Poor administrative service in the sense that they offer may be poor customer support system or bad practices of User Interface and User Experience on their website or mobile app. And bad payment service is when it takes time to authenticate payment or rate for exchange. There are scammers in the crypto exchange market that receive traders’ cryptocurrency and refuse to make payment, there are popularly referred to as “rippers”.
To make it easy for customers and prospective customers, Dart Africa have looked into the best way to exchange crypto which birthed the platform, and has come up with the leading cryptocurrency exchange platform in Africa, Dart Africa. Dart Africa is highly famous for its automated exchange system, where you can easily sell your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and other altcoins. Part of Dart Africa’s goal is to make the experience of crypto traders as seamless as possible without the worries of trading cryptocurrency with average exchange platforms or scammers.
What makes Dart Africa stand out from other crypto exchanges
- Exchange rate: Dart Africa’s exchange rate is always high depending on the current cryptocurrency market condition. Both newbies and professional crypto traders know how volatile the price of most cryptocurrencies is, Bitcoin can have a 15% change in either direction within a few days. Dart Africa offers the highest possible rate in the exchange market, so you will always be on the winning team when you trade with Dart Africa. The current exchange rate for Bitcoin on Dart Africa is N570/$ and GHS7.2/$. You can always check for new rates on Dart Africa’s coin calculator you will always find a favorable rate for your cryptocurrency.
- Payment Time: Apart from the amazing exchange rate, another thing that has further makes Dart Africa a good platform to trade your crypto with is its fast payment system. Dart Africa is an automated exchange platform, this allows payment to be disbursed immediately after confirming the crypto payment. Say you want to sell Ethereum after you sent the coin to the address provided either by scanning the bar code or manually inputting the address, you will receive payment almost immediately after the transaction is confirmed by Dart Africa’s payment system. To sell on their platform ( dartafrica.io) you have to create an account with them.
- Website navigation: Dart Africa’s website is put together to make it easy for crypto traders of various levels of expertise from beginners to professionals to use. Anyone can easily sell any crypto accepted by them within a few clicks on the website. The User Interface and Experience on the website play a huge role in making users’ time on the website a memorable one.
- Round-the-clock customer support system: Dart Africa’s customer support team has set up a system that is available 24/7 to customers and prospective customers to assist them with any problem they might have encountered during their stay on the platform.
How to sell Cryptocurrency on Dart Africa – Best Platform To Trade Crypto Currencies
On their homepage, dartafrica.io, follow the following steps;
- Click on sell now on the homepage
- Click on sign up here to create a new account with us.
- Fill in all the required details in the columns provided. The details include preferred username, valid email address and phone number, password, and nationality.
- Read and agree with our terms and conditions.
- Click on create an account.
- Immediately you click on create an account, Dart Africa will send a verification message to the email you submitted. Dart Africa uses the verification email to ensure your safety and prevent fraud occurrences.
Now that you have an account with us; (Note all the steps above can be skipped if you already have an account with them)
- Log in to your account with your credentials.
- Click on the toolbar icon ( three straight vertical lines on the top left corner). You will see this on your account dashboard.
- Click on Sell Coins.
- Select your preferred coin option in the coin column.
- Enter the amount of coin you want to sell, and the corresponding USD and Naira amount will be displayed in columns. Note: the minimum dollar price of any cryptocurrency you can sell is $20.
- Click on sell coins now.
- A wallet address will be provided coupled with a QR code. You can send the BTC amount you selected from the step above by manually inputting the address or by scanning the QR code. You will be credited immediately after payment is confirmed.
Dart Africa have looked into the best way to exchange crypto which birthed the platform