Sell Walmart Gift Card For Cash Instantly: Selling your Walmart gift card can be easy and profitable if you sell to the right platform. You can seamlessly sell your Walmart gift card on Cardvest; the most profitable and customer-focused gift card trading platform in Nigeria and Ghana. You can receive funds in your bank account. Check the current exchange value for your Walmart gift card using our exchange rate calculator.
How to sell Walmart gift cards on Cardvest
1. Create an account:
You have to create an account with us before you can sell your gift card. You can create an account through our website or via our mobile app. The process is easy as the user interface was modified to make it easy to navigate both on the website and mobile app. Our mobile app is available for download on Play Store and App Store.
2. Choose your gift card:
Once you create an account on Cardvest, you will have access to your account interface where you can sell various gift cards and have access to your funds.
On your account interface, Click on Trade cards and select the gift card you want to sell and the gift card information, upload the gift card picture if necessary. The value of your gift card will be displayed in your local currency, Naira or Cedis depending on your choice.
3. Go ahead with the transaction:
After filling in your gift card details, click on the “proceed” button on the top-right corner of your screen, once the authenticity of the gift card is confirmed, the money will reflect in your Cardvest account.
Sell Walmart Gift Card For Cash Instantly
What are gift cards?
Gift cards are prepaid debit card that contains a specific amount of money that can be used for varieties of purchases. In a simplified term, a gift card is a debit card with preloaded funds that can be spent later in the future.
Pros of gift cards:
- They can be a good substitute form of payment if you’d rather not pay cash or use a credit card.
- Gift cards can be an appropriate gift for the holidays or any other special occasion.
- Easy to use and understand
- You can use gift cards to control spending (helpful for avoiding bank overdrafts).
Cons of gift cards:
- After purchases are made with a gift card, there may be a small amount of money left, which if not used, whether due to forgetfulness or inertia, ends up as money wasted.
- You may pay purchase or reload fees to add money.
- Closed-loop cards limit purchasing power.
- Losing a gift card or having it stolen can be a headache, especially if you have failed to register it or keep the gift card number.
- You could be charged an inactivity fee if you fail to use your card.
There are generally two types of gift cards; Closed Loop gift cards and Open Loop gift cards;
Open-loop gift cards offer the coequal of cash—or more specifically, a credit or debit card that can be used at any merchant where that card is accepted and online. Many of the major charge or credit card issuers, such as American Express, Visa, Discover, and Walmart gift cards, offer open-loop gift cards.
Closed-loop gift cards are often marketed by stores, allowing a cardholder to buy anything from that specified retailer. Closed-loop cards generally can be used only with a single merchant that issued them, either at the store or on its website. However, if one enterprise holds several different retailers, it might issue gift cards that can be used at any of them. Walmart gift card is an example of a closed-loop gift card since it can only be used in Walmart stores.
Walmart gift card
Walmart gift card is the official gift card of Walmart store, it is very very popular in the e-commerce economy of the world. Customers can use funds on the gift card to buy anything in-store or online at walmart.com, Samsclub.com; or selected Murphy USA Fuel Stations
Here are a few things to note about Walmart gift cards.
– They range in value from $10 to $1000.
– Walmart Gift Cards may be used at any Walmart store or Sam’s Club in the U.S. or Puerto Rico
– They occur in both digital and physical forms.
–Walmart Gift Cards never expire.
Difference between Open-loop and closed-loop gift cards
- Closed gift cards are typically free to activate, meaning you only pay the dollar amount that you load onto the card. While Open-loop cards generally require payment of an activation fee because that is where the gift card company makes profits.
- Closed-loop gift cards are usually not reloadable while open-loop gift cards are reloadable.
- Funds on a closed-loop gift card may have a specified expiration date, this is not common with open-loop gift cards