The gift card market in Nigeria is a booming one, with experts forecasting the sector to pass a billion mark in 2024, lots of gift card vendors have been springing up, exchanging gift cards for various commodities such as cash, recharge card, data, electricity bill, and cryptocurrencies. The focus of this post is on how you can trade your gift card for cash and we will be talking mainly about that.
To exchange a Walmart gift card for cash, the first step is to get an industry-certified and trusted gift card exchange platform. Just like all booming sector, the flock of funds has attracted bad actors into the sector, hence, you have to exercise caution while choosing a platform to trade your Walmart gift card on. Here is where Cardvest comes in. Cardvest: the most profitable and customer-focused gift card trading platform in Nigeria and Ghana. Cardvest is a seasoned gift card vendor, we have been in the gift card exchange market since 2016 and have been delivering a top-notch gift card exchange service. Regardless of the market condition, Cardvest is known for offering the best rates in the market, thus, our customers get the best value from their trade and also enjoy a fast payment system.
How to trade your Walmart gift card on Cardvest
Trading your gift card on our platform (both website and mobile app) is an easy affair, simply create an account if you are a new user and navigate to trade gift card on your account dashboard. In broader terms, follow the steps below to trade your Walmart gift card on Cardvest:
- Create an account with us before you can sell your gift card. You can create an account through our website or via our mobile app. Our mobile app is available for both Android and IOS devices.
- Once you are logged in to your account, navigate to trade gift card on your account dashboard and choose Walmart gift card as your preferred gift card for trade. Provide the gift card detail and provide a picture of the gift card, the Naira or cedi value will be provided, click on proceed to submit your trade.
- Once the authenticity of the Walmart gift card is confirmed, the money will reflect in your Cardvest account.
Walmart gift card
Walmart gift card is the official gift card of Walmart store, it is very very popular in the e-commerce economy of the world. Customers can use funds on the gift card to buy anything in-store or online at walmart.com, Samsclub.com; or selected Murphy USA Fuel Stations
Here are a few things to note about Walmart gift cards.
– They range in value from $10 to $1000.
– Walmart Gift Cards may be used at any Walmart store or Sam’s Club in the U.S. or Puerto Rico
– They occur in both digital and physical forms.
–Walmart Gift Cards never expire.
– Walmart gift card is a closed-loop gift card
There are generally two types of gift cards; Closed Loop gift cards and Open Loop gift cards;
Open-loop gift cards offer the coequal of cash—or more specifically, a credit or debit card that can be used at any merchant where that card is accepted and online. Many of the major charge or credit card issuers, such as American Express, Visa, Discover, and Walmart gift cards, offer open-loop gift cards.
Closed-loop gift cards are often marketed by stores, allowing a cardholder to buy anything from that specified retailer. Closed-loop cards generally can be used only with a single merchant that issued them, either at the store or on its website. However, if one enterprise holds several different retailers, it might issue gift cards that can be used at any of them. Walmart gift card is an example of a closed-loop gift card since it can only be used in Walmart stores.