A Nordstrom gift card is a prepaid debit card that contains a set amount of money that can in turn be used to purchase a variety of items in Nordstrom stores.
1. Gift Item: you can use a Nordstrom gift card as a gift for loved ones. Instead of racking your brain through the various types of gifts, you can give them. Nordstrom gift cards allow you to gift your loved one options among the various products up for sale in the Nordstrom store.
2. An Alternative for cash: Nordstrom gift card is used as an alternative for cash in the Nordstrom store. Instead of using your credit card for payment in the store, you can pay with a Nordstrom gift card and limit the transaction on your bank card.
3. Nordstrom gift cards can also be used as a budget mechanism. If you are on a budget for particular products, if the product you want to purchase is up for sale in the Nordstrom store you can easily buy a particular amount of Nordstrom gift cards to serve as a limit for the amount you want to spend on the product in mind.
4. Note, that you can also trade your Nordstrom gift card for cash on our platform, Cardvest. We offer the best exchange rate in the market and ensure timely disbursement of funds, you get paid directly to your bank account or your Cardvest wallet (your choice) immediately after the system confirms the authenticity of your gift card.
You can exchange your Nordstrom gift card on our website or via the mobile app. Our mobile app is available for both Android and iPhone users. Our platforms are designed to aid in a stress-free exchange service for our customers.
We also have a customer support system to attend to any difficulty you might encounter while trying to sell your gift card. The customer support system is available 24/7 and will provide viable solutions to any issue you might encounter.
How to sell your Nordstrom gift card on Cardvest
- Go to Cardvest’s website or download the mobile app. The mobile app is available on both Google Play Store and the App Store.
- Create an account with a valid email address if you are a new user or login if you already have an account.
- On your account dashboard, enter the type and amount of Nordstrom gift card you want to trade to the calculator to check the Naira value and click on “Proceed to trade card”.
- Provide your Nordstrom gift card details and upload a picture of the gift card on the next page, choose if you want to receive payment directly to your bank account or not and click on proceed to submit your trade.
- Your Cardvest account or Bank account will be credited immediately after the authenticity of your gift card is confirmed.
How are Gift Cards better than cash?
Safety: Gift Cards can be registered online and hence on loss, can be temporarily frozen, saving the funds left on the card.
Convenience: Gift Cards are a convenient way to let young shoppers enjoy themselves within set limits. You can also send E-code Gift Cards through SMS or email, which can be conveniently carried on and used on a mobile phone. Since the Gift Card is stored online you can conveniently access the code and use it.
Types Of Gift Card
What is a Closed Loop Gift Card
Closed-loop gift cards can only be redeemed at the merchant listed on the card. Sephora gift cards and iTunes gift cards, for example, are “closed” because they can only be redeemed at Sephora stores and the Apple digital product marketplace, respectively.
What is an Open Loop Gift Card?
Open-loop gift cards can be redeemed almost anywhere because they run on various credit card systems. Visa gift cards, for example, can be redeemed in stores, online or via telephone, wherever Visa is accepted.
Benefits of Open Loop Gift card?
Open-loop gift cards are widely available and recipients can use them at restaurants, clothing stores, grocery stores and more. They can even be used to pay non-recurring bills. Open-loop cards are almost as flexible as cash.