Sell eBay Gift Cards In Nigeria
Sell eBay Gift Cards In Nigeria: Giving gift cards is increasingly common these days. Gift cards are brilliant gift items for birthdays and anniversaries, as they enable recipients to choose their own present, it’s more or less like giving the recipient cash. With eBay gift cards, there is scope to explore thousands of items available from sellers all over the world, but not everyone will have a use for an eBay gift card. If you’ve received an eBay gift card as a gift or you purchased one that you don’t intend to use for any purchases, and you’re keen to sell, it is possible to swap your gift card for cash.
Selling an eBay gift card
eBay is fantastic and it offers access to all kinds of great gifts, however, if you can’t find any product you are interested in on eBay, or you find items you want at a better price from alternative retailers, you’ll be hugely grateful to the person who gave you the eBay gift card, but if you have no use for them since you can only redeem an eBay gift card on eBay. It makes sense to sell eBay gift cards for cash. If you choose to do this, you can spend your money on whatever you want, choosing from a wider range of products and taking advantage of special offers or a more favourable price.
If you’ve received an eBay gift card, and you can’t find anything that takes pick your interest on the site, you can choose to give it to a friend or family member, sell it to somebody you know or find a reputable, trustworthy company to sell your eBay gift card for cash. No company or gift card vendor does it better than Cardvest.
How to sell an eBay gift card for cash in Nigeria
Are you looking to sell an eBay gift card for cash in Nigeria? If so, Cardvest is the best pick out there. Cardvest purchases various types of gift cards, enabling customers to trade their gift cards for cash within minutes. The process is quick and simple and it will allow you to sell your unused gift card for cash using a predetermined exchange rate. If you’re keen to sell eBay gift cards for cash, all you need to do is set up an account through our website (cardvest.ng) or download our mobile app and provide some details. Once provide information about the eBay gift card you want to sell, you will receive payment in your bank account or in your Cardvest wallet, depending on your choice
Features of Cardvest
- The best exchange rate in the market
- Fast payment system
- Allows the trade of various gift cards
- Easy to access platforms; through the website and mobile app
- 24/7 customer support system
How to sell eBay gift card on Cardvest
You can sell your eBay gift cards on CardVest following these simple steps:
- Create an account on Cardvest either through the website or the mobile platform if you don’t have an account. Download the mobile app on Google Play Store and the App Store. Or log in if you already have an account.
- On your account dashboard, choose eBay as the gift card you want to exchange under the category and E-code gift card as the type of gift card you want to trade under ‘Type Of Gift Card’ and input the amount. Automatically, the rate calculator will display the amount for your trade, so you click ‘Proceed.’
- Specify where you want to receive the funds; on your Cardvest wallet or directly into your bank account
- Enter the details of the gift card you choose
- Click on Proceed
Gift cards are great, but what if you receive one that you don’t have a use for? If you’re looking to swap a gift card for cash, it’s simple to exchange an eBay gift card for an instant payment into your account. With Cardvest, you can benefit from a seamless, stress-free exchange system that enables you to sell your gift card for the highest value possible. Trust Cardvest with your eBay gift card today and enjoy the high exchange rate we have to offer.