Gift Cards You Can Trade On Cardvest
Gift Cards You Can Trade On Cardvest: Cardvest is a gift card exchange platform where you can trade your gift cards for cash in Nigeria and Ghana. Cardvest is popular for its exchange rate on gift cards, using the Cardvest exchange rate calculator, here are the prices of some of the gift cards you can trade on the platform:
- Amazon gift card: like all gift cards, Amazon gift cards come in various types and from different countries and the resell prices vary depending on these factors.
– USA amazon cash receipts $50 – $200: these are the popular denominations of the Amazon gift card and they are exchanged at GHS 5.20 and NGN385/$ (rates are in Cedi and Naira value respectively)
– USA amazon cash receipt $300 – $500: Amazon gift cards within this range are exchanged at GHS 5.54 and NGN 410/$.
– USA amazon debit receipt $50 – $200: the debit receipt of the Amazon gift card is exchanged at GHS 4.80 and NGN355/$ according to the Cardvest rate calculator.
– German Amazon cash and debit receipt £50 and £100: the German Amazon gift card is exchanged at GHS 4.66 and NGN 345/$. The current resells value for £100 German Amazon cash receipt is GHS 466.22 and NGN 34,500.00.
– Canadian amazon cash/debit receipts 50 – 500: Canadian Amazon gift cards are exchanged at GHS 3.18 and NGN 235/$.
- OneVanilla gift card: Onevanilla gift card is a Visa non-reloadable prepaid gift card, it can be used to make online purchases, shopping, gas payment and even to eat out. The resell value for various OneVanilla gift cards are;
– USA OneVanilla Cash receipt $100 – $200: OneVanilla cash receipt between $100 and $200 is exchanged at GHS 4.05 and NGN 300 / $, hence a $100 USA OneVanilla cash receipt gift card will be GHS 405.41 and NGN30,000.
– USA OneVanilla debit receipt $300 – $500: OneVanilla cash receipt between $300 and $500 is exchanged at GHS 4.46 and NGN 330 / $, hence a $500 USA OneVanilla debit receipt gift card will be GHS 2,229.73 and NGN 165,000.
– USA one vanilla activation/no receipt: OneVanilla no receipt gift card between $100 and $200 is exchanged at GHS 4.80 and NGN 355/$.
- Steam gift card: Steam Wallet gift cards come in different denominations, Physical Steam cards usually come in denominations of $20, $30, $50, and $100. Digital cards come in denominations of $5, $10, $25, $50, and $100. And of course, whatever the denomination of your card is, Cardvest has the best rates in Ghana and Nigeria.
– UK Steam gift card between £50 – £200: the physical UK Steam gift card has one of the highest resell values, currently, at Cardvest, it is exchanged at GHS 7.03 and NGN 520/$ while the e-code is traded at GHS 5.74 and NGN425/$.
– Euro Steam physical and e-code gift card 50 – 200: the Euro Steam physical gift card on the other hand is exchanged at GHS 6.15 and NGN 45,500 while the e-code is exchanged at GHS 4.86 and NGN 360/$.
Use the rate calculator on Cardvest’s website and mobile app to check the price of other tradable gift cards on the platform. Note that prices are subject to changes, you should check for the prevailing rate for the gift card when you are about to trade.
Tradable gift cards on Cardvest
- Google Play gift card
- iTunes gift card
- Apple Store gift card
- Nordstrom gift card
- Sephora gift card
- OneVanilla gift card
- Amex Gold gift card
- Steam Wallet
- Macy gift card
- Nike gift card
- RazerGold gift card
- Visa gift card
How to trade your gift card on Cardvest
You can access our trading service through our mobile app or website. Simply create and set up your account and follow the simple steps below:
- On your account dashboard, choose the gift card you want to trade under the category and the type of gift card you want to trade under ‘Type Of Gift Card’ and input the amount. Automatically, the rate calculator will display the amount for your trade, so you click ‘Proceed.’
- Specify where you want to receive the funds; on your Cardvest wallet or directly into your bank account
- Enter the details of the gift card you choose
- Click on Proceed
Keep reading Difference Between Physical Gift Cards and e-codes