Best Site To Sell Itunes Gift Card For Cash
Best Site To Sell Itunes Gift Card For Cash: iTunes gift card is the official currency of the marketplace for Apple’s digital products. You can buy games apps, movies, books and other digital products offered on the App store.
If you have an iTunes gift card you want to swap for cash, you can swap it on various gift card exchange platform that does such however, to enjoy the best gift card exchange service you have to use Cardvest.
Cardvest is the best site to sell your iTunes gift card for cash in Nigeria and Ghana, with over 7 years of experience in the sector, Cardvest entices customers with their smooth service and high exchange rates and has been trusted by many to exchange their gift cards over the years. Selling your gift cards on Cardvest is a hassle-free affair, you simply have to create an account and the rest of the journey is pretty self-explanatory. Here are few distinct features that make Cardvest stand out from the perk;
Good Exchange rate: we have one of the best exchange rates in the gift card exchange market. A lot of factors helps determine the prevailing rate a merchant exchange gift cards, mainly the forces of demand and supply play a major role in determining the exchange rate. Sometimes the popularity of a particular gift card contributes to its’ rate of exchange. All these factors put together tend to give bad merchant reasons to give low rate for exchange, this is not the case for Cardvest, the rate is always the best in the market and makes sure the highest profit possible is offered to the client. On Cardvest your financial well-being is put to mind when determining the exchange rate. Here are the prices of various types of iTunes gift cards according to the rate calculator on Cardvest:
- USA iTunes physical 100 and 200 singles – NGN 335/$ and GHS 4.53/$
- USA iTunes physical 25,20,30,75, 150 — NGN250/$ and GHS 3.38/$
- USA iTunes e-code 50 – 500 — NGN 250/$ and GHS 3.38/$
- EURO (France) iTunes physical 100 -500 — NGN 375/$ and GHS 5.07/$
- UK iTunes physical 100-500 — NGN 330/$ and GHS 4.46/$
- Australia (AUD) Itunes physical 50-200 — NGN 270/$ and GHS 2.77/$
- Switzerland (CHF) physical iTunes 50-200 — NGN 400/$ and GHS 5.41/$
- EURO (Portuguese) iTunes physical 100 -500 — NGN 405/$ and GHS 5.47/$
- Canada (CAD) Itunes physical 50-200 — NGN 200/$ and GHS 2.71/$
- New Zealand (NZD) Itunes physical 50- 200 — NGN 205/$ and GHS 2.77/$
- EURO (German) iTunes physical 100 -500 — NGN 360/$ and GHS 4.86/$
Fast Payment: At Cardvest we pay our clients immediately after the authenticity of their gift is confirmed. This process doesn’t take long so customers are paid their money fast.
A broad variety of gift card acceptability: On Cardvest, you can trade almost all forms of gift cards at the highest trade rate possible. Types of gift cards traded include Amazon gif card, iTunes gift card, OneVanilla gift card, Steam card, Google pay, eBay card, Nike gift card, Netflix gift card, Marcy gift card, Bloomdale gift card, Amex gold express gift card, Nordstorm card and many more.
Security: Cardvest understands that customers’ personal information is sensitive data that must be safeguarded from black hat hackers at all times. Cardvest has invested in high cyber security to protect customers from loss of data and financial resources.
How to trade your gift card on Cardvest
- The first thing to do is go to our website or download the app on the Google Play Store or App Store, a simple name search will bring up the app.
- Upon downloading the app, sign up with your credentials if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account.
- Click on the sell gift card interface, on your account dashboard.
- Choose your preferred gift card and the type of gift card you like to sell. The rate calculator will give you the Naira and Cedis value(depending on your choice).
- On the next slide input the gift card details including a picture into the gift card description interface.
- Funds will be sent to your account after the authenticity of your gift card is confirmed.