Exchange Nordstrom Gift Card For Cash
Exchange Nordstrom Gift Card For Cash: Nordstrom is an American luxury department store chain. It started as a shoe store and expanded into a full-line retailer that deals with clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
About Nordstrom Gift Cards?
Nordstrom gift cards serve as an alternative payment method where prepaid cards are used to purchase items from Nordstrom websites and stores, in place of cash.
Below are some features peculiar to Nordstrom cards.
- 16-digit gift card numbers
- 8-digit Access number (usually sealed in physical cards)
Nordstrom gift card is a closed-loop gift cards, implying they can only be used at the Nordstrom store. This might be annoying because you are probably not interested in any products from the store, this is one of the reasons why millions of dollars are lost in gift cards each year. To avoid losing your gift card to idleness, you should consider trading it for cash with a reliable gift card vendor.
The Nordstrom card comes in two forms
- Physical cards: These are Nordstrom branded cards that you can purchase from physical stores like Nordstrom, Nordstrom rack, Walgreens, Staples, BestBuy, etc.
- E-codes: These are digital codes purchased online and sent to your email address or phone number.
How to Check Your Nordstrom Gift Card Balance Online
- Go to the Nordstrom Website
- Enter your Gift Card Number and Access Number
- Click on “Check Balance”
Where to trade Nordstrom gift card for cash
The best place to sell your gift card in Nigeria or Ghana is none other than Cardvest.
Cardvest is a modern gift card trading platform, with over 6 years of experience in the gift card exchange market, we are more than capable to deliver the smoothest gift card exchange service with a favourable exchange rate for our customers.
Here are some distinctive features of Cardvest
- Good Exchange rate: Cardvest has one of the best exchange rates in the gift card exchange market. A lot of factors determine the rate at which merchant exchange gift cards, mainly the forces of demand and supply plays a major role in determining the exchange rate. Sometimes the popularity of a particular gift card contributes to its’ rate of exchange. All these factors put together tend to give bad merchants reasons to give low rate for exchange, this is not the case for Cardvest, the rate is always the best in the market and makes sure the highest profit possible is offered to the client. On Cardvest your financial well-being is put to mind when determining the exchange rate.
- Fast Payment: Cardvest pays clients immediately after the status of their gift is confirmed. This process doesn’t take long so customers are paid their money fast.
- Amazing customer service: Both the website and mobile app are easy to navigate, this is made like that so anyone can easily make use of the platform and trade. Regardless of this, the administration knows that not everyone is tech-savvy and some people might still run into hick-ups when using the platform, so there is 24/7 customer service that is available all the time that will assist customers to solve any type of issue they might have encountered using the app.
How to exchange Nordstrom gift cards on Cardvest
- Go to the Cardvest website or download the mobile app on the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Create an account with your correct credentials and log in to your account.
- On your account dashboard, add your bank account details to your profile for withdrawal purposes.
- On the right-hand side of your account dashboard, input your gift cards, the type, and the amount and click on continue to trade card to know the value of your gift card before committing to the trade.
- On the next page, submit your gift card image and add a comment if you feel like it.
- Wait for your trade to be verified. This is normally within minutes of completing the trade. Payment will be disbursed into your account after verification is complete.
- Withdraw your funds to your bank account through the withdrawal interface on your dashboard.
Keep reading How To Redeem Different Gift Cards In Nigeria