Nike Gift Card
What is a Nike Gift card? Nike gift cards are cards that have been pre-loaded with a set amount of money and can be used to purchase sports kits and trainees right on Nike.com
Forms of Nike Gift cards
Nike gift cards are available as both physical and digital gift cards.
Physical gift card
As the name implies, these are the cards that can be held and they are usually sent to your mailbox after purchase.
Digital gift card
This type of gift card is virtual and can only be sent to your email. It usually takes 2 hours or less.
Nike gift cards are used to shop items on Nike.com, converse.com, the Nike app, and Nike retail stores. You can gift your loved ones a Nike gift card if you’re unsure of what to get them for their next event.
How to check Nike Gift card balance
- Go to Nike’s website
- Log into your Nike account
- Enter your gift card number or product voucher number
- Enter your PIN
Your card balance will be displayed accordingly.
Alternatively, you can also call a customer care representative to have your balance communicated to you.
HOW DO I USE MY NIKE GIFT CARD?
Nike gift cards are just like cash and can be used to make purchases on Nike.com, in the Nike App and at Nike-owned retail stores in selected countries.
How to redeem your Nike gift card on Nike.com:
- Tick the box next to “Do you have a gift card, product voucher or promo code?” in the payment step of checkout.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, then click “APPLY”. You can find the card number and PIN on the back of a physical gift card or in the email for a digital gift card.
- The amount on your gift card will be deducted from your order total.
If you want to resell your Nike gift card, the best place to go is Cardvest. You get to enjoy one of the exchange rates in the market with Cardvest and lots of more amazing exchange services. Using the Cardvest rate calculator feature, here is the value of a Nike gift card on Cardvest:
How much is a $500 Nike gift card?
The current price for a $500 Nike gift card, according to the Cardvest exchange rate calculator is NGN 182,500 (NGN 365/$)for the physical card. Use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
Characteristics of Cardvest
Favourable exchange rate: as stated earlier, you get to enjoy an excellent rate for your gift card when you bring them to Cardvest. We are known over the years to offer rates that ensure maximum return to our customers.
Platform accessibility: You can access our gift card trading system through the website or mobile app. Both platforms have a user-centric design, the aim is to make the trading process as easy as possible. We just few clicks, you can trade your gift card for cash on both platforms. You can download the mobile app on Google Play Store and App Store.
Fast Payment: We don’t only offer a good exchange rate, we understand that customers want to receive payment for their trade as soon as possible. We disburse payment for gift card trades immediately after verifying the authenticity of the provided gift card, this normally takes few minutes.
Customer Support System: At Cardvest we understand that not everyone has the same level of expertise when it comes to trading gift cards, where some groups understand every bit of trading gift cards and can do so without running into any issues, some customers are new to the market and might need help trying to trade their gift card, this is the reason we have integrated a customer support system into both our website and mobile app. The customer support system won’t only guide you while making a trade but will also offer solutions to any issue you might have encountered while trying to trade your gift card.
How To Trade Usa Nike Gift Card For cash On Cardvest
- Create an account on CardVest through the website or the mobile platform if you don’t have an account. Download the mobile app on Google Play Store and the App Store. Or log in if you already have an account.
- On your account dashboard, choose Nike as the gift card you want to exchange under the category and E-code gift card as the type of gift card you want to trade under ‘Type Of Gift Card’ and input the amount. Automatically, the rate calculator will display the amount for your trade, so you click ‘Proceed.’
- Specify where you want to receive the funds; on your Cardvest wallet or directly into your bank account
- Enter the details of the gift card you choose
- Click on Proceed