How to buy an Amazon gift card
How to buy an Amazon gift card: If there’s ever been a universal truth of gift-giving, it’s this: You can’t turn out badly with a gift card. Also, an Amazon gift card makes life much easier since the beneficiary can pick anything they desire from the universe of top-of-the-line Amazon items.
Whether you’re trying to please your hard-to-shop-for friend, get your cousin a cool gift or surprise your friend at their birthday party, give them a gift card they’ll put towards something they want.
What is an Amazon Gift Card?
Amazon gift cards are prepaid vouchers with instant discounts on products and categories. These vouchers can also be converted to an Amazon Pay balance. Additionally, you can use an Amazon gift card to pay for phone bills.
How to buy an Amazon gift card online
If you’re thinking of getting one, the most comfortable way to shop for Amazon gift cards is online directly from the Amazon e-store, especially since you have various delivery options, you can choose to either mail it, print it or give it as an e-card. You can pick from preset amounts of $15, $20, $25, $50, $75 and $100, or put in the dollar amount you want, even as low as $5 if you go with the print-at-home option. Plus, Amazon offers appealing ways to package the cards, like in a birthday-themed tin.
Amazon also offers brand- and store-specific gift cards — like Apple, Sephora, Starbucks, Nordstrom and so many more — if you want to tailor your gift to your recipient a bit more.
What are the Different Payment Methods For Amazon Gift Cards?
You can buy Amazon gift cards in physical stores using various methods.
- Cash receipt: This is when you purchase them with cash.
- Credit receipt: This is when you make use of a credit card such as a VISA CARD or MASTERCARD.
- Debit receipt: This is when you make use of a debit card.
- Activation receipt: In this case, an activation receipt sometimes is not regarded as a payment receipt as it does not inform the payment option. This receipt serves as proof that your Amazon gift card has been activated.
Amazon gift cards sold in retail stores?
]You can also shop classic Amazon gift cards in certain brick-and-mortar stores. Here are some stores that carry Amazon gift cards:
- A&A Market
- AAA Club Alliance
- Best Buy
- Corner Market
- CVS Pharmacy
- Dash In
- Dollar General
- EZ Mart
- Fairway Market
- Family Dollar
- Food City
- Hallmark Gold Crown (participating locations)
- Harris Teeter
- Key Foods
- Midway Market
- Next Door Store
- Office Depot
- One Stop
- P.C. Richard & Son
- Quality Market
- Rite Aid
- Royal Farms
How to Redeem Amazon gift card
You can redeem your Amazon gift card by yourself by following these 3 simple steps.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Go to the “Gift cards” section.
- Click on “Redeem Amazon Gift Cards”
- Enter your gift card claim code
- Then click the “Apply to your balance” button
- You will get a confirmation message.
How to Check Amazon gift card balance
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- On the menu, click “Your Account”
- Select “Gift Cards” and view the balance.
Where to sell your Amazon gift card
Cardvest is the easiest platform to sell your gift cards for cash. You can sell your Amazon gift card and any unused, prepaid and non-reloadable gift cards on Cardvest. Popular gift cards on Cardvest are Amazon gift cards, Steam cards, Apple Store, Nike gift cards, iTunes gift cards, Nordstrom, eBay, Footlocker and Google Play cards.
At Cardvest, an Amazon gift card is currently exchanged at an average value of N350/$ and GHS 4.35/$, price changes based on the type of Amazon gift card you want to sell. You can use the Cardvest rate calculator to get the value of the type of gift card you want to exchange.
How to sell Amazon gift cards on Cardvest
- You start by creating an account or logging in if you already have an account.
- Proceed to the sell gift cards trade page and select Amazon as the preferred gift card option.
- You can further specify more details relating to your card in the gift card field.
- Enter the amount of the card you are willing to trade.
- Upload the card picture or type in the code where necessary.
- Your trade will be received by our team and payment will be disbursed into your account in no time.