How To Redeem Gift Cards In Nigeria and Ghana
How To Redeem Gift Cards In Nigeria and Ghana: Redeeming gift cards can take various forms, you can redeem a gift card directly at the merchant website like redeeming an iTunes gift card in the Play Store or Amazon gift card on the Amazon website, you can also redeem your gift card for cash, however, you can’t do this on the issuer site you need a gift card exchange platform that is ready to redeem the type of gift card in your possession for cash.
To redeem your gift card for cash, you simply have to sell your gift card at a trusted exchange platform at a predetermined exchange rate. You need to redeem your gift card at a favourable exchange rate to get the best value for your gift card.
You can trust platforms like Cardvest to offer the best exchange rate in the market. When you redeem your gift card on Cardvest you get the highest possible return on your gift card sales. Cardvest is a well-known gift card vendor in the gift card market in Nigeria, it is known for its outstanding rates and fast payment system.
Characteristics of Cardvest trading service
- Profitable exchange rate: Lots of factors determine the prevailing exchange rate, such as the popularity of the gift card, and the interaction between the demand and supply of the gift card among other factors, this sometimes serves as an incentive for the mediocre trading platform to offer a below the par rates on gift card exchange. Cardvest since its inception in 2016 been known for offering a profitable exchange rate for their gift cards, you get the best value for your gift card when you trade on Cardvest. You can get check the prevailing exchange rates for various gift cards using our rate calculator before committing to any trade.
- Fast payment: we know offering favourable rates is not enough as no one wants to wait for an inconsiderable amount of time before receiving payment for their exchange transaction, hence we pay our customers within minutes after verifying that the gift card submitted is genuine.
- Accessibility: you can trade your gift card through either our website or mobile app. But platforms have been designed to be easily accessible and navigated for both newbies and seasoned gift card traders. With just a few clicks, you can successfully trade your gift card on the platforms. You can download our mobile app or Google Play Store and App Store.
- Customer Support system: we have a 24/7 customer support system to attend to customers’ every need. You can trust our customer support system to provide solutions to any issue you might have encountered while trading your gift card or provide answers to any enquiry you might have.
How to redeem your iTunes gift card on Apple devices
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card. For some gift cards, you might need to peel or gently scratch off the label to see the code.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store app.
- At the top of the screen, select the sign-in button or your photo.
- Select Redeem Gift Card or Code. If you don’t see Redeem Gift Card or Code, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select Use Camera and follow the instructions on the screen. If you have trouble redeeming the card, select “You can also enter your code manually,” then follow the instructions on the screen.
- select Done.
Redeem a Google Play card on your phone
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Open the menu by tapping the three lines in the upper left-hand corner.
- Scroll down and select “Redeem.”
- Enter the code
- Tap “Redeem.”
- Confirm that you want to redeem the money.
Redeem a Google Play card from your desktop
- Go to the Google Play store website.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select “Redeem.”
- Enter the code.
- Confirm that you want to redeem the money.
- Enjoy your credit!
How to redeem your gift card on Cardvest
– Go to the website or download the mobile app on Google Play Store if you are an Android user or Apple Store if you are using an IOS device.
– Create an account with or log in if you already have one.
– Save your bank details on your account to complete your account set-up.
– Choose the type of gift card you want to sell
– Input the details of the gift card you want to redeem including the picture of the gift card.
– The funds will be sent to your account a few minutes after their system confirms the authenticity of your gift card. You can choose to either receive the money in your Cardvest wallet or directly to your bank account.
Keep reading Frequent Issues With Nordstrom Gift Card