Nike Gift Card In Cedis: Nike manufactures different sporting goods for varieties of sports. When they first started, they produced running shoes for track events. The popular Nike Air Max is a line of athletic shoes that the company released in 1987, then comes products like Air Huarache, Air Jordan, Nike Foamposite and a whole lot more.
Nike Gift Card In Cedis
Like other dominant merchandise like Google, Amazon, eBay and the like, Nike set up its gift card with the aim of extending its product to other people and providing a substitute for cash within its stores. With the Nike gift card, you can purchase any product on their website and in their stores, provided the value of your gift card covers the price of the goods.
Using Cardvest’s rate calculator, here are the exchange rate of some tradeable gift cards on the platform including Nike gift cards;
How much is a $300 Nike gift card in Cedi?
The current price of a $300 Nike gift card in Cedi according to the Cardvest exchange rate is GHS 2,150 for the physical card, the prevailing exchange rate is GHS 7.17/$. You can check for other gift card prices with the Cardvest exchange rate calculator.
How much is a $500 Sephora gift card in Cedi?
The current price of a $500 Sephora gift card in Cedi according to the Cardvest exchange rate is GHS 3,583.33 for the physical card You can check for other gift card prices with the Cardvest exchange rate calculator.
How much is a $100 Australian iTunes gift card in Cedi?
The current price of a $100 Australian iTunes gift card in Cedi according to the Cardvest exchange rate is GHS 283.33 for the physical card.
How much is a £100 UK Google play gift card in Cedi?
The current price of a £100 UK Google play gift card in Cedi according to Cardvest’s exchange rate is GHS 683.33 for the physical card.
– $100 American Express gift card: Amex gold gift card can either be a cash receipt or a debit receipt, the price varies depending on the denomination of the Amex Gold gift card you have. A $100 cash or debit receipt Amex gold gift card is worth NGN 41,000 and GHS 683.33 the exchange rate are NGN 410 / $ and GHS6.83/$ (price and rates are in Naira and Ghana Cedi respectively). Check the value of other denominations of the Amex Gold gift card using the Cardvest rate calculator feature on their website and mobile app.
—$500 Apple Store gift card: Unlike the iTunes gift card the Apple store gift card is used to make physical purchases like iPhone, iWatch and other Apple products. The gift card is currently exchanged at NGN 400/$ and GHS 6.67/$. A $500 Apple card is worth NGN 200,000 and GHS 3,333.33.
—£100 UK Steam Wallet gift card: Steam is one of the largest digital distribution platforms in terms of the PC gaming sector. If you are a PC gamer, there is a high probability you have Steam downloaded on your computer. The physical gift UK Steam card is currently exchanged at NGN 540/$ and GHS 9.00/$.
The Steam e-code gift card is exchanged at NGN 480/$ and GHS 8.00/$. A $100 physical steam card is worth NGN 54,000 and GHS 900 while the digital or e-code is NGN 48,000 and GHS 800.
Follow these steps to trade your gift card on Cardvest
- You start by creating an account or logging in if you already have an account.
- Proceed to the sell gift cards trade page and select your preferred gift card option.
- You can further specify more details relating to your card in the gift card field.
- Enter the amount of the card you are willing to trade.
- Upload the card picture or type in the code where necessary.
- Your trade will be received by our team and payment will be disbursed into your account in no time.
How to check Nike Gift card balance
- Go to Nike’s website
- Log into your Nike account
- Enter your gift card number or product voucher number
- Enter your PIN
Your card balance will be displayed accordingly.
Alternatively, you can also call a customer care representative to have your balance communicated to you.
How to redeem your Nike gift card on Nike.com:
- Tick the box next to “Do you have a gift card, product voucher or promo code?” in the payment step of checkout.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, then click “APPLY”. You can find the card number and PIN on the back of a physical gift card or in the email for a digital gift card.
The amount on your gift card will be deducted from your order total.