Macys Gift Card In Cedis: Macy Stores is one of the most Known USA department stores, its brown bags with a red star logo is a common image in the united states. The store was founded in 1858 and had a history that’s over 160 years long. It has also etched a niche for itself in popular culture and became well known for its magnificent Thanksgiving Day Parade. Its principal outlet, the 11-story department store that occupies a city block at New York City’s Herald Square (34th Street and Broadway), was for many years physically the largest single store in the country.
Macys Gift Card In Cedis
Redeeming a Macy’s Gift Card
Macy’s Gift Cards can be redeemed at any Macy’s store or online at macys.com.
For in-store redemption, present your gift card to a Store attendant when you’re ready to check out.
For online desktop and mobile redemption:
- Select Apply Gift Cards at Checkout
- Enter the 15-digit gift card number as it appears on the back of your card into the Card Number field and enter the security number with no spaces into the CID field (you will need to remove the check on the back of the card to reveal the security number)
- After entering the characters shown, select the Apply Gift Card button
- Your order confirmation email will display the redeemed gift cards as an EGC in the payment methods section
- Note, that you use up to 5 Macy’s gift cards on a single purchase.
How to sell Macy’s gift cards in Ghana
While trying to sell your gift card in Ghana, the first thing you have to be sure of is a trusted platform to trade with. Once this is settled the rest of the gift card trading journey should be a smooth ride.
In Ghana, one of the most trusted gift card trading platform is Cardvest; a user-centric gift card trading platform. Cardvest is one of the best gift card exchange platforms in Ghana, having been in the gift card exchange business since 2016, Cardvest has more than enough technical expertise to deliver an excellent exchange service. Trading your gift card on a Cardvest will ensure that;
- You don’t get scammed for your gift card
- Get the best market value for your gift card
- Trade your gift card with little to no hassle
- Get funds for your gift card trade as quickly as possible
- You have a support centre to report to in case you run into any problems while trying to trade your e-code gift card.
How much is a $500 Macy’s gift card in Cedi:
the current exchange rate for Macy’s gift card is GHS 7.00/$, so a $500 worth is GHS 3,500. Use the exchange rate calculator of Cardvest to check the value of other gift cards.
$200 Razer Gold gift card in Cedi: the current exchange rate for Razer Gold physical is GHS 8.33/$, so $200 worth is GHS 1,666.67, and e-code is GHS 7.33/$, so $200 worth is GHS 1,466.67. Use Cardvest’s rate calculator to check the value of other gift cards.
$100 Nike gift card in Cedi: the current exchange rate for a Nike gift card is GHS 6.67/$, so a $100 worth is GHS 666.67.
$300 eBay gift card in Ghana: the current exchange rate for a physical eBay gift card is GHS 7.00/$, so a $100 worth is GHS 2,100, while the e-code is GHS 6.42, hence a $300 worth will be GHS 1,925.
$100 Canadian iTunes gift card in Cedi: the current exchange rate for a Canadian iTunes gift card is GHS 3.33/$, so a $100 worth is GHS 333.33.
How to use the Cardvest platform
- Sign up with your credential if you are a new user.
- Complete your account set-up by adding your bank details, for withdrawal purposes.
- On your account dashboard, go to the trade gift card section and choose the type of gift card you want to trade.
- Provide the gift card details accompanied by a picture of the gift card.
- You will receive payment immediately after the authenticity of the gift card is confirmed.