The gift card trading business is a profitable venture in Ghana, however, being part of the profit-making team requires you to know the right channel to use for your gift card sales. Like most profitable avenues, the gift card market is filled with mediocre and straight-out fraudulent trading platforms. Getting a good platform in Ghana is the first and most crucial step toward getting a profitable gift card trading experience. There are lots of gift card vendors in the market, however, no one beats the service offered by Cardvest; the number one gift card exchange platform in Ghana.
Cardvest is a top-level gift card vendor, we have been in the gift card trading market starting around 2016 and have accumulated a sizable amount of technical know-how to convey an astonishing gift card exchange service. In more extensive terms, here are some amazing gift card trading features that Cardvest possess:
- Favourable exchange rate: the prevailing exchange rate for gift card exchange is one of the core things that attract gift card traders to a particular vendor, no one wants to trade their gift card at loss and hence they go for vendors with high exchange rates. Cardvest is one of the gift card vendors that offer the best exchange rate in Ghana, you can confirm this by using the rate calculator available on both our website and mobile app, to check the prevailing exchange rate for various gift cards tradeable on our platform.
- Fast transaction: At Cardvest, we process transactions within minutes, depending on how tech-savvy you are, you can trade and receive a payment within 10 minutes. With our customer-centric platform, customers can receive payment immediately after the authenticity of their gift card is confirmed. Cardvest is a top-notch gift card exchange platform, that not only offers you the best exchange rate in the market but also processes payment within minutes to ensure our customers are happy.
- Security: We understand the need for online security in our business. Our platforms are equipped with the latest security features to ensure our customers’ data are secured at all times. You don’t have to worry about data security on our platforms (both website and mobile app).
- Customer satisfaction: ensuring our customers receive the best service is one of our goals at Cardvest, hence we have created a channel of communication with our customers. With our chat feature, you can talk with our customer representative at any time of the day, thanks to our 24/7 customer support system.
How to trade gift cards on Cardvest
There are four easy steps to sell gift cards on Cardvest
- Sign Up on the mobile app or website with your valid details and complete your account set-up by adding your banking details (For withdrawal purposes).
- You can start a trade by simply navigating to the sell gift cards section on your account dashboard. Select the gift card you want to sell and upload it.
- Wait for your transaction to be processed, this usually takes less than 5 minutes. Once your card has been redeemed, your wallet will be credited immediately
- You can withdraw your funds at anytime you want with no hassle.
In Summary, here are features that make Cardvest so great
The first and the one that will interest most gift card traders is the exchange rates offered for the tradable gift cards on the platform. The exchange rates are always favourable to sellers, you can visit the Cardvest website or download its mobile app and navigate to the rate calculator integrated into the platform and check the value of your gift card and confirm the statement for yourself. You will get the most value for your gift cards when you decide to sell them on Cardvest.
Another feature that makes Cardvest one of the best gift card vendors is its payment time. With Cardvest, you get to enjoy one of the best payment times in Ghana, you receive payment for your gift card immediately after the authenticity of your gift card is confirmed.
Cardvest’s platform is designed to be easy to use. And there is a customer support system designed to solve any issue users might have encountered while trying to trade their gift cards on the platform.