iTunes Gift Cards into Fast Cash: iTunes gift cards are very popular because they can be a great way to give someone a present without having to spend a lot of money. They are easy to purchase and can be used for a variety of things, such as buying music, apps, and books.
People convert their iTunes gift cards to cash for a range of reasons. Some people may want to use the money they receive from the card as soon as possible, while others may simply prefer spending cash. Others may convert their cards in order to avoid having to pay taxes on the value of the card. Regardless of why someone converts their iTunes gift card to cash, it is an easy and convenient way to get money quickly.
iTunes Gift Cards into Fast Cash
When it comes to trading gift cards for cash, there are many reliable platforms available. One of the most popular is CardVest. Whether you’re looking to unload a few unwanted cards or stockpile some extra funds, CardVest is a great option. With our easy-to-use checkout process and fast processing times, you can rest assured that your transactions will go smoothly.
Uses of iTunes Gift Cards
iTunes gift cards have a wide variety of usage and different people use them for different purposes. Here are some of the most popular uses:
- Buying music: iTunes gift cards make great gifts for people who love music. They can purchase any song, album, or soundtrack they want and don’t have to worry about the expense.
- Purchasing apps: iTunes gift cards can also be used to buy apps, which is a great way to give someone a present that will help them stay entertained. There are thousands of apps available on the App Store, so there’s something for everyone.
- Gifting: iTunes gift cards make perfect gifts for anyone in your life; friends, family members, co-workers. If you’re not sure what to buy for someone, consider giving them an iTunes gift card so they have freedom to choose whatever they want.
- You can use iTunes gift cards to reload your Apple ID account with funds if you need to do so.
- Purchase more space on Apple iCloud: If you’re running out of room on your device, adding some extra iCloud storage with a gift card is a great way to go.
- You can use them to purchase books from the Apple Store, the iBooks Store, or any other app or e-book store that accepts it.
- If you’re looking for something new to watch, an iTunes gift card can also be a great way to get your hands on some new TV shows and movies. Whether you’re a fan of current or older TV shows and movies, iTunes gift cards can help you watch them wherever you are. Just add the desired show or movie to your iTunes library, then use an iTunes gift card to purchase it.
See also: iTunes Card Rate In Nigeria
How to redeem your iTunes gift card
Many people might not want to exchange their iTunes gift card for cash as they use Apple devices or Apple related services and might want to redeem it. If you fall under this category, here is how to redeem your iTunes gift card.
- Visit the www.itunes.com and create an Apple ID to have full access to the store and it’s services.
- Gently peel off the label on the gift card to unveil the 16-digit covered with the label.
- Click on the “accounts” tab on the homepage.
- To redeem using your camera, tap ‘use camera’ and follow the instructions displayed on the screen. If you have trouble redeeming the gift card using your camera, tap ‘Enter Code Manually’, then follow the instructions on the screen.
For android users, you can also download ‘Apple Music’ on Google Playstore to redeem your iTunes gift card. After redeeming your iTunes gift card, you can make different purchases with your balance.
Selling iTunes gift card on CardVest
CardVest was created with the aim of providing an easy way for people to trade gift cards for Naira or Ghanaian cedis. We offer users a secure environment where they can exchange gift cards without worrying about fraud or theft. If you don’t intend to use your iTunes gift card, ensure it doesn’t go to waste. In five simple steps you can easily exchange your gift card for cash.
- Download the CardVest mobile application on Apple Store or Google Play and create an account. You can alternatively register via web; app.cardvest.ng/register
- On your dashboard, select iTunes gift card and choose the type of iTunes gift card & the appropriate category.
- Input the gift card value in USD and proceed to trade. Afterwards, confirm the rates and supply the details of the gift card i.e., its pin code
- Click “proceed to trade card”. Once the gift card details have been confirmed, your CardVest wallet would be credited.
- Upon receiving funds to your wallet, you can proceed to withdraw to your bank account. Withdrawal is processed instantly.
Asides iTunes gift cards, you can also exchange various kinds of gift cards on CardVest. Some of them include; Amazon, Steam, Walmart, Sephora, eBay, One Vanilla, Google Play, Nordstrom, AMEX, VISA gift card, and so on.