Sephora is a beauty retailer that has been around for over 40 years. They offer a variety of products for sale, including makeup, perfumes, skincare, and haircare. They also have a loyalty program that allows customers to earn rewards with each purchase. If you’re looking for a way to save money on your beauty shopping, Sephora has got you covered. They offer a variety of gift cards that can be used at Sephora’s locations in the United States and internationally. They can also be redeemed online.
Sephora is not based in Nigeria, meaning that the gift cards issued by Sephora are practically useless when shopping in Nigeria. Gift cards can only be used at Sephora stores or online, and they do not have any functional use outside of Sephora. This has led to many Nigerians trading their Sephora gift card for cash.
If you’re like many Nigerians, you probably have a stack of Sephora gift cards that you never use. Well, there are a few services out there that let you exchange those unused cards for naira. Cardvest is one of the more popular options, and it’s easy to see why.
What are the benefits of using Cardvest?
People choose to trade with Cardvest for a variety of reasons. Some people enjoy the convenience and ease of using the platform. Others appreciate the variety of services Cardvest offers. Still others appreciate the zero fees associated with trading with Cardvest. Whatever the reason, choosing to trade with Cardvest is a wise decision.
- Zero fees: The world of gift card trading is competitive, with countless options and combinations to choose from. However, we offer consumers a unique advantage: zero trading fees. We offer zero fees on gift card trades, which means you’ll save money on every transaction.
- 24/7 customer support: At the heart of our customer support is our specially trained and experienced team. They’re available round the clock to help you with any questions or problems you may have. No matter what time of day or night it is, you can always count on us to be there for you.
- Fast transactions: When it comes to trading gift cards, many people are anxious about the time it will take for them to receive their payout. This is especially true when the card has a high value. At Cardvest, we pride ourselves on being the fastest gift card exchange in Nigeria and Ghana.
- Supports wide range of gift card: We accept a wide range of gift cards, including popular brands like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Sephora, NIKE, Play station, Xbox, Nordstrom, Steam, iTunes, Macy’s, Footlocker, One Vanilla, AMEX, Game stop, VISA, Razer gold and Target. Plus, we accept a variety of denominations and gift card types, so you can always trade any type of gift card with us. Additionally, our easy checkout process makes trading gift cards a breeze.
How to trade Sephora gift card on Cardvest
Trading Sephora gift cards is a very easy process with Cardvest. Follow these steps:
- First, create an account and sign in. To create an account, you can register via the web or via Cardvest mobile app available on Google Play store and App store.
- On your dashboard, click ‘trade’
- Select your gift card type (Sephora gift card in this case). Choose the appropriate category.
- Input the value of your Sephora gift card in the section that says “Amount in USD”.
- The inbuilt rate calculator will automatically display the Naira equivalent of your Sephora gift card.
- Upload a picture of your gift card, ensure the picture properly captures the required details.
- Click ‘place order’.
- Once the validity of your Sephora gift card has been confirmed, your Cardvest wallet would be credited instantly. You can then proceed to withdraw your cash to your local bank. The process is very seamless.
Often times, when people trade their Sephora gift cards, they often run into trouble with the process. This is usually caused by submitting incorrect gift card details. Always make sure to enter the gift card number and the pin correctly, as these are key pieces of information in order to complete the trade successfully. If you do run into problems, be sure to reach out to our customer support for help.
Nigerians have long been known for their love of gift cards. Whether it is because they are a convenient way to spoil someone without having to worry about spending too much money, or because gift cards often have a higher value than what is on the merchandise itself, Nigerians love them. But selling gift cards in Nigeria has traditionally been a difficult task. However, this all changed when Cardvest entered the market. Thanks to our innovative platform – selling gift cards for naira has become easier than ever.