Amazon gift card in Nigeria: Gift cards are a popular form of giving, and many people prefer to exchange them for cash rather than use them. People sell their Amazon gift cards for a variety of reasons. Some sell them because they do not shop on Amazon, some may need cash for a specific purpose, and selling the gift card allows them to get cash quickly.
Amazon gift card in Nigeria
Amazon gift cards can be used in place of cash or credit cards to make purchases on amazon.com and other websites that accept Amazon Pay. They come in physical and digital form, and are available in various denominations, ranging from $5 to $1,000. Nigerian online shoppers have noticed that Amazon does not currently have any physical stores in Nigeria. As a result, they are more likely to trade their Amazon gift cards for naira.
Here are some interesting facts about Amazon gift cards:
- Amazon gift cards are available in physical and digital form.
- They can be used at any Amazon store or website, and they’re easy to purchase.
- Amazon gift cards do not expire.
- Amazon gift cards are reloadable, so you can always give someone a fresh supply of money when they need it.
- Amazon offers a number of customizable designs for physical gift cards, including holiday themes, special occasions, and corporate designs.
- Amazon allows users to check the balance on their gift cards online or through the Amazon app.
- Amazon gift cards can be used with other payment methods, such as credit cards, to make purchases on Amazon.
- They can be purchased in denominations ranging from $5 to $2,000.
Where to trade $200 Amazon gift card in Nigeria
When it comes to trading gift cards in Nigeria, you have to be very careful as there are many scams out there. While some legitimate platforms will trade your unwanted cards for cash, others may try to take advantage of you by buying your card for a fraction of its value or charging high fees. Before trading a gift card, be sure to do your research and find a reputable business that you can trust. One of the most reputable platform with the best customer service is Cardvest. Over the years, Cardvest has made a notable identity by providing a user-friendly platform, competitive rates and super-fast transaction speed.
Selling an Amazon gift card on Cardvest is easy and straight-forward. Follow these steps to trade a $200 Amazon gift card.
- To get started, simply sign up via the web or visit our Apple store or Google Play store page to download our mobile application and create an account. You only need a valid email address, phone number and a username to successfully register an account on Cardvest.
- On your dashboard, click ‘Trade’. Select the type of gift card you want to trade. In this case, select ‘Amazon gift card’. You would also be required to choose the category of Amazon gift card, i.e., USA Amazon gift card, UK Amazon gift card, Canada Amazon gift card or Australia Amazon gift card.
- After you have selected the category, input the denomination of your Amazon gift card. In this case, that would be $200. The gift card rate calculator would automatically display the value in Naira.
- Click ‘proceed’. On the next page, upload a clear picture of your Amazon gift card. Make sure your gift card is valid and carries the necessary information.
- Click on ‘Place order’ to complete your transaction.
- Once your transaction has been confirmed, you would be credited in Naira to your Cardvest wallet immediately.
- To withdraw the funds to your local bank, go back to your user dashboard and fill in your bank details. Once you have done that, you can withdraw the cash to your bank account. Withdrawal on Cardvest is instant.
What features sets Cardvest apart from others?
If you have unwanted gift cards and you are contemplating on where to sell them, here are a few reasons why Cardvest is the best option;
- Fast payout: Our platform presently has the highest payout in the gift card trading industry. All verifications on Cardvest are done within minutes and cash is disbursed almost immediately. This allows our traders receive their funds quickly and with minimal hassle.
- Zero trading fees: On Cardvest, there are no underlying charges and traders can exchange their gift cards without having to worry about paying extra charges for every transaction.
- Rate calculator: Our platform is enabled with a gift card rate calculator that can easily help you determine the value of a gift card in Naira or Cedis at any given time.
- 24/7 customer support: At Cardvest, we pride ourselves in having a 24/7 customer support unit who are always ready to help. Whether you need assistance with trading a gift card or have any question about your account, our representatives are always ready to assist.
Amazon gift card in Nigeria