Walmart gift cards are easy to use and can be used at any Walmart store in Ghana. Shoppers would prefer to use their Walmart gift card to purchase various items directly from Walmart whereas some others would rather trade their Walmart gift cards for cedis to foot other expenses. There are a variety of ways for trading Walmart gift cards in Ghana, with each having its own set of advantages and risks. If you want to trade your gift cards for cedis, preserve in mind that there are swindlers out there and you have to be very careful. Listed below are tips to help you avoid getting scammed.
- Keep an eye on obvious warning signs. Some warning signs to check for include coercion, unexplainable charges, unrealistic exchange offer. Avoid dealers who push prices that are too good to be true.
- Ensure that you’re dealing with only reputable exchange platforms. If a dealer has a positive online reputation, you are safe dealing with them and can expect a good deal from them. Pay attention to the trading rate and make sure you’re getting the highest price possible for your gift card.
- Make sure you do your homework before trading a gift card. Try to find out what kinds of cards are currently high in demand in the gift card market. This will help you choose which ones to deal out first.
Best place to sell your Walmart gift card
Selling gift card for cash have become increasingly popular with people continuously sourcing for reliable options to exchange their gift cards. If you’re in Ghana and looking to exchange your Walmart gift card for cedis, there is no single platform that does a better job than Cardvest. The innovative feature on our platform makes it the easiest to use and most-versatile platform available today. It has many unique features that makes it the best, and we will discuss a few of these features.
- Best exchange rate: The value you get when you trade your Walmart gift card with us is unbeatable. The worth of a gift card is mostly influenced by the popularity of the card, the demand and supply of the gift card, and the source of the card among other aspects. These differentiating factors may prompt sellers to provide very low rates for your gift card from time to time, which is dubious business to carry out, and Cardvest will never exchange your gift cards in this manner. The gift card rate calculator is always available on our website and mobile app to look up the exchange rate of your gift card before making a trade. You are sure to get the best available market rate.
- Fast payment speed: On Cardvest, you get to receive payment for your transaction within minutes of verifying the authenticity of your gift card. This process is seamless and takes a few minutes.
- 24/7 customer support: In case something goes wrong, our team is always available to help out. We have a variety of resources at our disposal, such as FAQs and tutorials, so that everyone can be successful using our platform. We take pride in being accessible and responsive to all of our customers, no matter what the issue may be.
- Friendly user interface: Using our platform is simple, making it ideally suitable for both beginners and experienced gift card traders. We have an extensive set of features that can be accessed without hassle, making it effortless for you to exchange gift cards.
- Zero trading fees: Every transaction on Cardvest is made with absolutely no commission or charge. As a seller, you don’t need to pay any kind of fee to complete a sale.
How to sell your Walmart gift card on Cardvest
Walmart gift card in different denominations can be sold on Cardvest. Follow these steps to trade your Walmart gift card for Ghanaian cedis:
- Download Cardvest via Apple store or Play store and create your account. Once you have done that, log in to your account and visit the user dashboard.
- Tap the ‘Trade’ button on your dashboard. On the next page, choose the type of gift card, the category of the gift card, and its value in the original currency.
- The gift card rate calculator will give you the equivalence of your Walmart gift card in Ghanaian cedis.
- Proceed to upload a picture of your gift card. However, ensure that your gift card is in a good condition. Used gift card or gift card with missing details will not be accepted.
- Once your gift card has been confirmed, funds will be added to your Cardvest wallet. You can then transfer it to your bank account. To do that, head back to the user dashboard and click the ‘Add Bank’ button.
In conclusion, Cardvest is the best way to trade your Walmart gift card for Cedis. This is a quick, easy and secure way to get the most value for your Walmart gift card.