Many people search for the best platform to trade their gift card and get the best value for it. There are a lot of gift card exchange platforms in Nigeria offering traders a method to exchange various gift cards for cash and one of the most popular gift card exchanged in Nigeria is Walmart gift card.
A Walmart gift card just like other gift card is a prepaid gift card that comes in various denominations and is issued by Walmart. Walmart is a multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of supermarkets and grocery stores from the United States to various part of the world. The ability to spend your Walmart gift card depends on the availability of a Walmart store around. In Nigeria, there are no Walmart stores available which makes selling the gift card for naira the most feasible option for Nigerians.
As earlier stated, there are many available gift card exchange and in order to avoid getting scammed, you must trade with a reputable one. Beyond selling at a good rate, traders also look out for fast transaction speed. All of these features and more are present on Cardvest.
Cardvest is among the leading gift card exchange in Nigeria with more than six years of experience providing services to gift card traders. There are many features that sets us aside from other gift card exchange;
- Fast pay-out: Presently, Cardvest has the fastest pay-out in the Nigerian gift card trading industry compared to other platforms. All verifications on Cardvest are done swiftly and funds is disbursed almost immediately. This allows our traders receive their funds quickly and with little or no hassle. Transactions take roughly thirty seconds to three minutes on Cardvest.
- Zero trading fees: On Cardvest, all transactions are free! There are no underlying charges and traders can exchange their gift card without having to worry about paying extra charges for their transaction.
- Rate calculator: Cardvest is enabled with a gift card rate calculator that can help you determine the value of your gift card in Naira at any given time. The rate calculator is always up to date with the market rate.
- Security: Our platform is enabled with an in-built wallet to store your funds before moving to your bank account. Up to date security measures are put in place to ensure your wallet and data remains protected from cyber-attack at all times.
- 24/7 customer support: At Cardvest, we pride ourselves in having a 24/7 customer support unit who are always ready to help. We understand that not everyone is familiar with gift card trading and we want to make sure that our customers have the best possible experience when using our services. Our team is dedicated to providing quality assistance and always goes the extra mile to ensure that our customers are happy.
How to sell $100 Walmart gift card for Naira
The emergence of Cardvest has made exchanging gift card for naira pretty easy and stress free for Nigerians. Traders can easily trade their Walmart gift card and get paid in Naira. If you are selling your Walmart gift card on Cardvest, you can be rest assured that you are getting the best exchange rate. To sell Walmart gift card on Cardvest, follow these steps:
- Create your account via Cardvest mobile application which can be gotten on Google Playstore or Apple store. You can also sign up via the web. Once you have registered and verified your details, sign into your account.
- On your user dashboard, click on the ‘Trade’ option. Choose ‘Walmart gift card’ and input the USD value of your gift card. The naira equivalent would be automatically displayed by the rate calculator.
- On the next page, upload a picture of your Walmart gift card. Make sure the picture is clear and revealing all of its details. This is to ensure your gift card doesn’t get rejected.
- Once your Walmart gift card has been confirmed, you would be credited immediately to your Cardvest wallet. You can then head back to your dashboard; add your bank details then proceed to withdraw to your local bank. Payment is instant on Cardvest.
Selling gift cards is a convenient option for people who have gift cards they won’t use and want to turn them into cash. Keep in mind that the price you’ll get for your gift card may not be the same as its face value, as the value may change depending on the platform you use and the demand for the specific card you have. Summarily, Cardvest is the best choice for selling gift cards in Nigeria due to our rate offers and commitment to customer satisfaction. Our easy-to-use platform and intuitive app make transactions quick and easy.