With the rise of online platforms, buying airtime has become more convenient than ever before. With just a few clicks on your phone, you can buy airtime at any time of the day without having to worry about the inconvenience of going to a physical store.
Airtime is very important for phone users. People buy airtime for different reasons like calling, browsing the internet, sending text messages, and buying data. There are many places in Nigeria where you can buy airtime, but not all of them have good prices. Nigerians really like Cardvest because it’s the best place to buy airtime for a cheap price.
Which Network is Best in Nigeria?
In Nigeria, there are four main service providers: MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile. Each one has its own tariffs and data plans to suit their users. Choosing the best network provider is an individual preference because everyone has different needs.
Also, in some areas, a network provider may have poor coverage, so users would prefer to use a network with better coverage. Ultimately, it’s up to individuals to decide which network provider is the best for them based on their personal needs, preferences and location.
How to Buy Cheap Airtime on Cardvest
Buying cheap airtime on Cardvest is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your Cardvest account.
- Click on the ‘airtime’ icon.
- Choose your preferred network provider. i.e., MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9Mobile.
- Input your mobile phone number and the amount of airtime you want to purchase.
- Click on ‘buy airtime’.
- Your mobile number will be credited with the airtime instantly. You must have sufficient funds in your Cardvest wallet before you can buy airtime.
Etisalat Data: Plans, Prices, and Subscription Codes
One of the mobile network providers in Nigeria is 9Mobile, which was previously known as Etisalat. This telecommunications company offers a range of services including voice, data, and mobile money transfer to its subscribers. Listed below are the data plans offered by Etisalat along with their subscription codes and prices. These plans come with different validity period and the prices of these plans vary depending on the amount of data included.
Daily Data Plans
- 50MB for N50 – Dial *229*3*8# to subscribe
- 100MB for N100 – Dial *229*3*1# to subscribe
- 1GB for N300 – Dial *229*3*3# to subscribe
Weekly Data Plans
- 250MB for N200 – Dial *229*2*10# to subscribe
- 1GB for N500 – Dial *229*2*1# to subscribe
- 7GB for N1,500 – Dial *229*2*2# to subscribe
Monthly Data Plans
- 1.5GB for N1,000 – Dial *229*2*7# to subscribe
- 2GB for N1,200 – Dial *229*2*25# to subscribe
- 3GB for N1,500 – Dial *229*2*3# to subscribe
- 11GB for N4,000 – Dial *229*2*36# to subscribe
- 12GB for N3,000 – Dial *229*2*5# to subscribe
- 40GB for N10,000 – Dial *229*4*1# to subscribe
- 75GB for N15,000 – Dial *229*2*4# to subscribe
- 125GB for N20,000 – Dial *229*2*6# to subscribe
To check your data balance on 9mobile, simply dial *228#.