Many people choose to subscribe to DStv for a variety of reasons. For some, it’s all about having access to the latest TV shows. Others appreciate the sports coverage, music channels, and news programs. Some subscribers are drawn to the convenience of being able to watch their favorite shows on demand, while others enjoy the social aspect of discussing popular shows with family and friends.
If you’re a DStv subscriber, you’ll be pleased to know that paying for your subscription online is a simple process. Instead of having to visit a physical store or make a phone call, you can easily pay for your DStv subscription online.
When it comes to paying for your DStv subscription online, there are several options available to you:
One popular method is to use the DStv website, where you can log in to your account and make payments securely using your debit card. Follow these steps:
- Visit selfservice.dstvafrica.com/en-ng/mydstv-sign-in
- Sign in using your mobile number and IUC/Smartcard number.
- Choose your DStv package.
- Procced to make payment with your debit card and confirm the transaction. That’s all!
Another option is to use Cardvest, a platform that allows you to make payments for a variety of services, including DStv, using your wallet balance.
- Login to your dashboard:
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the icon labeled ‘Cable’.
- Choose ‘DStv’ as your provider and select a package you want to subscribe to from the available options.
- Enter your phone number and smart card number.
- Click the ‘pay’ button to complete the transaction. You should receive a confirmation of your subscription.
If you’re a DStv subscriber in Nigeria, you have a convenient option for managing your account: USSD code. You can easily subscribe your DStv without the need for an internet connection. Follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have a registered DStv account and an active mobile phone number. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up online.
- Dial *389*9*smartcardnumber# on your phone.
- Select the “DStv” option from the menu. This will direct you to a submenu where you can find various options for managing your account.
- Choose the “Proceed” option to renew your current subscription, or select “Change Bouquet” if you want to switch to a different DStv subscription plan.
- Choose your preferred plan from the available options.
- Select your preferred payment method. Wait for payment to be processed, and you’ll receive a confirmation message.
Many mobile banking apps also offer a convenient way to pay for your DStv subscription. Here are the steps to follow:
- Install your bank’s mobile app on your phone.
- Log in to your account and find the option for bill payments.
- Look for the option for DStv subscription payments.
- Enter your DStv smart card number and choose the subscription plan you want to subscribe to.
- Verify the transaction details and submit the payment.
Once the payment is confirmed, your DStv account will be credited, and you should be able to access your subscribed channels.