In our daily lives, we rely heavily on the internet for various tasks such as communication, work, and entertainment. But due to limited data plans, we often find ourselves running out of data and disconnected. To stay connected, we need to buy data plans regularly to access the internet.
If you’re looking for an affordable data plan, 9mobile offers a variety of options to choose from. As one of Nigeria’s leading telecommunication companies, 9mobile provides subscribers with a range of data bundles. Whether you’re a heavy data user or only need a small amount of data for occasional use, there’s a 9mobile data bundle that will work for you. There are various ways to recharge data on 9mobile:
If you’re a 9Mobile subscriber looking to buy data via USSD, the process is easy. All you need to do is dial *200# on your phone and follow the menu options. This is the primary code for buying data on 9Mobile. Once you dial the code, a menu will appear, displaying various options to choose from. Select the data option and follow the instructions to complete the purchase. It’s that simple!
If you need to buy data for your line, you can also do it through the 9mobile website:
- Visit https://9mobile.com.ng/opg/data/
- Input your mobile number and select a bundle
- Enter your e-mail address and click buy data
- You would be redirected to a payment gateway where you would enter your debit card details to complete the transaction
- Once the transaction is complete, you would be credited instantly.
Cardvest provides a smooth way to buy data as long as you have sufficient funds in your Cardvest wallet. To buy 9mobile data, follow these steps:
- Login to your Cardvest account.
- Once you’re on the dashboard, locate and click the ‘data’ icon.
- From there, choose 9mobile as your preferred network provider.
- You can then select from the available bundles and enter the mobile number you wish to purchase data for
- Click on the ‘Buy Data’ button to complete the transaction.
How to Check 9mobile Data Balance
If you’re using a 9mobile data plan, you may want to keep track of your remaining data balance. To do this, you can use the USSD code *228# to check your 9mobile data balance.
Alternatively, you can send “BAL” as an SMS to 288. Within a few seconds, you’ll receive a message back from 9mobile containing information about your remaining data balance and the date on which it will expire.
Checking your data balance regularly can help you avoid running out of data and help you plan ahead for when you need to purchase more data.
How to Check 9mobile Number
If you’ve just purchased a 9mobile SIM card and you’re not sure what your phone number is, there are a couple of easy ways to find out. One way is to simply dial *248# from your phone, and your 9mobile number will be displayed on the screen. This is a quick method that only takes a few seconds to complete.
Alternatively, you can contact 9mobile’s customer service by dialing 200 from your phone. Once you get connected with a customer service representative, you can request for your phone number and they will provide it to you.