Sell Steam Gift Cards for Cash
Sell Steam Gift Cards for Cash: Steam gift cards are used on Steam to purchase games, software, hardware, and other items you can get on Steam. They come in different forms, physical and digital, and can be gotten in retail stores across the US.
If you consider what kind of gift to get your game-loving friends, a gift card in hand is the best way to go. The gift card may not be feasible for gamers who use consoles; it is however loved by people who play on their PCs. One of the perks of using the Steam gift card is that it is usable in the US only.
For Nigerians and Ghanaians who own Steam gift cards, the only way they get to use it is by selling it for cash. Many businesses render the service of converting gift cards to cash in Africa – especially Nigeria and Ghana. Cardvest is one of them.
Cardvest- The Best Selling Place for Your Steam Gift Card
Cardvest is an African gift card trading company domiciled in Nigeria whose operations extend to Ghana. Since its establishment in 2016, Cardvest has grown to become one of the best gift card traders in West Africa. We use the Chinese exchange rate in our gift card conversion.
There is no doubt about the high quality of service Cardvest offers, however, anybody can make claims. What are the distinct features that give Cardvest an advantage over its competitors?
- Unlike many other gift card converters that are faceless social media accounts. Some of these social media personalities are very untrustworthy as you can only hold them by their words. Countless individuals have also fallen prey to these scammers that parade as gift card converters on the internet. Cardvest has introduced measures to ensure transparency in its dealings with customers. We have a company email, a Whatsapp number, and an Instagram account which you can reach any time of the day.
- Cardvest offers you an exchange rate like no other. Our rates follow the trend in the Chinese exchange rate. You can review our rates here and compare them with our other gift card trading platforms.
- Cardvest allows you to trade a large variety of cards. You can trade over 300 types of gift cards; of different currencies on the platform.
- It is a user-friendly platform, Cardvest has arguably the best UI among its contemporaries. Apart from the platform being easy to use, it is also very beautiful and simple. You can set up your account and carry out transactions in easy DIY (Do It Yourself) steps. We at Cardevst understand that making our services too complex is only a way of keeping customers out.
- We process transactions with light speed. One of our company’s visions is to put a smile on the faces of our users. We achieve this goal each time we deliver on our promise of a swift response to our customers.
Also, we offer 24/7 service delivery to our customers. We also offer round-the-clock customer service. Through the different online mediums, our customers can relay their feedback, complaints, and inquiries. It has helped position us as a very customer-centric business.
- One of the most secure platforms available right now is Cardvest. Customers’ data and information are of paramount importance to us. Hence, we make every effort to consistently upgrade our security protocol to deal with the bad guys. Considering the level of cyber threats we face today, time and resources are put into ensuring the absolute safety of Cardvest users.
Check out these FAQs for answers to common questions about Cardvest.
How to Sell your Steam Gift Card on Cardvest
– On the homepage of the website, select “Trade Now”. If you have an account, you will sign in. If you don’t have an account, you have to sign up with Cardvest.
– After signing in/up, your dashboard pops with your recent history on the Cardvest platform.
– Click on “Proceed to Trade Card”.
– On the page titled “Place an Order” and select “Sell Card”; Choose Steam in the field for “Gift Card Category”. In the field for Gift Card, select the kind of gift card you want. There are about 15 types of Steam gift cards you can sell on Cardvest.
– Enter the amount on the gift card you want to sell and drop the image of the gift card you want to sell.
– You can decide to receive your payment directly to your bank account by checking the box “Send Directly to my bank account”
– When you click on “Place Order” you have to wait for your card to be confirmed; it may take quite a while. After the confirmation of the card, your funds will be made available into any account you like.
– If you have not received your funds after 1-2 hours of confirmation, you should make a complaint.
How to Check Steam Gift Card Balance
Steam gift cards are used to purchase games, software, hardware, and other items sold by Steam. They occur both as digital cards and physical cards, and you can get them in stores across the world. It comes in different denominations; digital cards range from $5 to $100, while the physical range from $20 to $100.
When you make purchases from Steam using the Steam gift card, there may be a balance left on the gift card. The card has no expiry date, the balance on the gift card stays the same if left unused.
The steam gift card is used to add funds to the steam wallet. When you purchase a digital or physical gift card, you redeem it by adding the gift card’s value to your Steam Wallet.
How to Redeem your Steam Gift Card
Step 1: Visit the Steam Website or open the Steam application.
Step 2: Click on your profile name at the top right-hand corner.
Step 3: Click on “View My Wallet”
Step 4: Click on “Redeem a Steam Gift Card or Wallet Code”
Step 5: Input your gift card code in the space provided.
Step 6: Click on Continue
Some of the reasons why you need to know how to check the gift card balance include
– If you are buying from a third party, you need to be sure it is unused by checking the balance.
– If you want to resell the gift card, you need to know how much is on it.
– If you want to make purchases using an already used gift card, you need to know how much is on it.
– When you donate the gift card to charity, you need to know how much is on it.
There are some ways to check your steam gift card balance; however, we will focus on the most common method.
Checking your Steam Wallet Balance on Steam
Step 1: Log in to your Steam account by visiting the Steam website on your mobile devices.
Step 2: Your wallet balance will be listed below your profile name at the top right corner. It is indicated below your profile name.
The most common means of checking your gift card balance is through Steam
– Follow the procedure of redeeming a steam gift card.
– If the card is unused, it will proceed to check out. If it is used, the “already redeemed” message will pop on your screen.
Another means of checking your gift card balance is by using DoNotPay.
Step 1: Visit DoNotPay
Step 2: Sign up with them using your email address or your phone number.
Step 3: Click on Check Gift Card Balance
Step 4: Upload the screenshot/pictures of your gift card (front and back) confirm the email address.
How to set up a Steam account
Step 1: Download the Steam application from the Windows Store or the Apple Store.
Step 2: In the application, click on create a new account and follow the instructions. Alternatively, visit https://store.steampowered.com/login/, click on “Join Steam” and follow the instructions.
What to do if there is a balance on the gift card
- You can request a cashback. The right to get your cashback is granted by law in some states in the United States. However, it does not exceed $10.
- You can sell the gift card to third-party stores that deal in trading gift cards.
- You can use it to purchase items such as games, applications, add-ons, etc. on Steam.
- You can donate it to charity.
Can I Sell my Steam Wallet Balance?
How can I convert my steam wallet balance to real cash?
First, you should note that converting your steam wallet balance to cash is carried out by third-party websites not sanctioned by Steam. You can convert your steam wallet balance to cash by facilitating the trade of items with other individuals in the Steam online community.
You can also convert the balance to cash by buying CSGO skins. These skins can be sold on third-party websites for money.
Steam makes it hard to convert your wallet balance to cash to avoid money launderers using the platform for their activities. However, in the United States, there are cashback laws in place in some states. The cashback laws do not allow the customers to receive more than $10 cashback.