SELL WALMART GIFT CARD FOR CASH
SELL WALMART GIFT CARD FOR CASH: Owning a gift card has a lot of advantages. One of its numerous advantages is being able to cash it out anytime, any day. If you’ve ever pondered on how to go about the sale of your Walmart gift card, you should pay attention to this blog post then. This blog post is technical know-how on steps to take when you want to sell a Walmart gift card.
We’d start from scratch and then we’d glide smoothly across the easy steps.
What is a Walmart gift card?
A Walmart gift card is a prepaid card that is issued by Walmart
On this note, we can tell that a Walmart gift card definitely advertises Walmart and also makes purchases and transactions with Walmart easy. Do not forget that gift cards are a form of a memorandum which a company gives out to its customers to make purchases easier and also to serve as a little avenue of advertisement for the company or organization.
SELLING WALMART GIFT CARD FOR CASH
It is a different thing to want to trade your Walmart gift card. It is also a different thing to know the balance on your Walmart gift card. To avoid high hopes and embarrassment, you should check and know your balance before going to trade it.
Follow these simple steps:
- Call the customer care line. The call would be toll-free so, don’t worry about charges. The number to call is 1-800-925-6278 OR 1-800-WALMART
- Visit the Walmart official website walmart.com and click on check balance.
- If there is a Walmart store in your area, go there. Speak with the cashier to check your gift card balance.
It is probable you are asked to input some of your gift card details such as the card number (16 digits), security code, or expiry date. This info is there, on the body of the card.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDELINES TO SELLING WALMART GIFT CARDS FOR CASH.
The range at which you can purchase a Walmart gift card is from $2 to $500. A thing of joy is that you can trade your Walmart gift card for cash. There are multiple platforms that you can visit to perform this action. A few of them are CardVest, CoinCola, and others. In all you do, ensure you are dealing with a known, trusted, and legally certified vendor; online or not.
- REGISTER: Whatever platform you’d choose, you have to register with them. This entails you opening an account with them. Not to stress, you can easily do this online or by using their app (if they have one). It includes for you to sign up and input a preferred password. Sometimes, it might be requested of you to register with your phone number. Click here to register
- TRADE SECTION: It is a common attribute of these websites to have a ‘trade section’. It is at this point you go to the part of the section that states ‘Gift cards’. You need to specify your deal, in this case, gift cards, before you can move on. These websites are created for business and trading. It is definite, there would be other deals other than the gift cards.
- MAKE YOUR OFFER: The Walmart gift card is in your custody, what you need is cash. Therefore, just like a trader, you create an offer in the marketplace you’d see after selecting the ‘Create an Offer’ page, you then click sell. In any case, select ‘cash’ since you want to get your pay in cash. Also, if you have a currency you prefer to get paid in, simply indicate in the list of countries and their currencies.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT: Now, decide how you want to receive the cash. We are dealing with virtual gift cards here, so, it is possible there is a ‘label’ category, just choose e-codes. Bid whatever price you think your Walmart gift card is worth.
- POST: Finally, you set the terms of the deal. Set up a limit of transaction and payment time. If you are up to drafting a message to possible buyers on the page, you should go ahead. In your message, you should indicate ways for them to get through to you in case you won’t be available to reply when they contact you. Then, post.
- The deed is done. Now that you have successfully created your order, you can relax and wait patiently till you get contacted by buyers. Keep in mind that on some websites, this process comes with a fee of less than 1 percent or thereabout.
Also, for websites that work with escrow accounts, you’d have to hold till the end of the transaction before you can get your cash from your buyer. On Cardvest, payment is made instantly once your card is confirmed.
It is simple. In the case you have a certified gift card trade vendor nearby, do visit them and they would attend to you duly. All in all, endeavor to be careful in all your doings. Avoid any form of argument and stay clear of harassment. Only use a legally verified trading platform for the exchange.
How to much $100 Walmart Card in Naira
How to much $100 Walmart Card in Naira: We all know that most times, picking a gift for a family member, friend, colleague, or people around us generally becomes a huge problem as we have little or no idea what to give to them. Now, imagine giving someone a gift that lets them buy whatever they want to, without giving them cash. Perfect, isn’t it?
You have no reason to worry anymore, with the invention of gift cards, picking gifts is now a lot easier.
Walmart Gift Card is one of the really famous gift cards that can be used as the perfect birthday gift. As we know that most popular stores have their own unique gift cards to make the exchange of goods and services easy,
Walmart gift card is the unique one that can be used to make payment for items bought at the Walmart store. Walmart is a very popular departmental chain of stores in the United States that specifically deals with a range of items which includes, furniture, cars, electronics, home appliances, clothing, toys, shoes and beauty products, groceries, and a lot more.
Walmart Gift Card is a pre-paid card that is a more convenient and easy way to pay for items either in a physical store without using cash or while shopping online without the use of credit cards.
CARDVEST: The perfect place to sell your Walmart Gift Card.
CardVest is always to make your trading experience enjoyable! CardVest is a popular online digital platform that allows its users to exchange all sorts of gift cards like Sephora gift cards, Steam gift cards, NIKE gift cards, iTunes gift cards, eBay gift cards,
Walmart gift cards, Amazon gift cards, and a whole lot more. CardVest is a legitimate, swift, proved, and reliable platform that renders to its users only the best rates you can imagine for every available gift card you can practically think of.
To sell a Walmart Gift Card and receive your cash sooner than you expect, CardVest is ready, willing, and able to render this service to you from your comfort zone. There are two ways to which these services can be accessed;
1. Via the online website
2. Through the CardVest app
1. Through the website: On your browser, you can search for the CardVest website or alternatively click on https://cardvest.ng which is the link to directly take you to the website.
Proceed to sign in if you previously own a CardVest account. For new users, click on Sign up and then proceed to have your account created. This can easily be done by inputting your username, an existing email account, and your password.
Proceed back to the navigation bar and click on ‘Trade’ to sell your Walmart gift card. Select the gift card you want to exchange. In this case, Walmart Gift Card should be picked from the list of other cards. Pick out the category of the gift card. Type in the gift card amount and send a clear picture of the gift card displaying all its details. As soon as this trade is done and the transaction is confirmed, your payment is made to your CardVest wallet, and withdrawal to your bank account can be immediately processed from there.
2. You can also sell your Walmart Gift Card through the CardVest app: You can download the CardVest app on your device by typing in CardVest app on your device store. After installing this app, you can sign in with your log-in details if you have an account or sign up immediately to create an account. Follow the simple steps and your account is created in minutes.
A dashboard where you click on to add your bank details is opened. You should click on the navigation bar and then on the ‘wallet’ icon to get this done. Then click on the ‘Add bank’ icon and pick out your bank name from the list. Input your account number too. You are allowed to add more than one bank account if you wish. Click on ‘Trade’. Then Click on the gift card you want to sell; the Walmart Gift Card. Click on the category of the card, then type in the gift card amount. A clear picture of the Walmart Gift card should be uploaded at this point, showing its details.
Click on ‘Place Order’ afterward. Once your trading process is confirmed, you get credited to your CardVest wallet. You can then proceed to withdraw any amount to your bank account.
Easy, yeah? Selling your Walmart gift card with CardVest lets you trade and get paid in minutes.
CardVest makes available only the best rates for all gift cards online. Compared to other trading platforms, CardVest offers only your money’s worth for all your gift cards.
$100 worth of Walmart Gift Card is #34000, selling at the rate of #340/$. Unbelievable, right?
CardVest is a digital trading platform and has been certified with a list of reviews and feedback. CardVest takes great satisfaction in the exchange of gift cards in Nigeria. CardVest is invested in giving users an amazing experience by making trading with the platform enjoyable. CardVest is a customer-friendly platform captivated with providing ease of financial transaction in Nigeria.
CardVest provides these fast and amazing services in Nigeria via the CardVest app or CardVest website, https://cardvest.ng.
HOW TO CHECK FOR THE VALIDITY OF YOUR WALMART GIFT CARD?
Picture yourself walking into an apparel store with your expensive leather jackets and your Louis Vuitton bag. You get yourself nice chick wears and walk up to the cashier. Stretching forth your Walmart gift card a little too gracefully, a small smile forming on your face. At that moment, to your utmost surprise and humiliation, your card is declined, the cashier stated it invalid. How exactly would you feel?
This issue is unavoidable and in most cases exists for some reason. To make this rather long process easy for you and me, permit me to speak about the general characteristics of a Walmart gift card.
Do not forget that gift cards are a form of a memorandum which a company gives out to its customers to make purchases easier and also to serve as a little avenue of advertisement for the company or organisation. On this note, we can tell that a Walmart gift card definitely advertises Walmart and also makes purchases and transactions with Walmart easy.
WALMART GIFT CARD ACTIVATION.
Firstly, when you order your Walmart gift card, in the case whereby your gift card fund rate is above $250 you have to activate this card before you can make use of it. I will shed more light on the process of activation but before then I would like to make note that those gift cards that are less than $250 do not need to be activated. They are good to go at the point of purchase, that is, as soon as you get them you can start to use them.
To the process of ACTIVATION:
As soon as you order your Walmart gift card, knowing your gift card is above $250, the activation is done by Walmart itself even before the card gets to you. When you want to order your card, Walmart automatically gives out instructions with the email they would send to you. You would only have to follow these instructions with a set password to get your activation in action. Bottom line, you do not have to stress yourself at home or visit any cashier this time. You only have to follow the instructions you get with the email Walmart sends to you. For those of us that have in our possession the hard copy Walmart gift card, we can get it activated by visiting the activation link on the sticker in front of the card.
WALMART ONLINE OR OFFLINE TRADING
A thing of note is that Walmart also gives out gift cards physically. This implies that you cannot only operate online, you can also use your hard copy gift card offline.
WALMART GIFT CARD CODE
This is just like a normal gift card number. Only that, unlike the gift card number which is 16 digits, the gift card code is a 3 digit set of numbers. It is also located on the card but at the back of the card. The news of these codes and numbers is basically to define the safety of your gift card. Gift cards bearing these numbers give off a safety aura and an assurance that you are not carrying a scam.
WALMART GIFT CARD REGISTER
It is at this point we make use of the card number and the code number we have been discussing. Registering your Walmart gift card is a very easy process. But before I move on, you might wonder why you need to register your Walmart gift card since it has been activated and you have your card number and your code number. Why then should you register the card?
Well, this is it, registering your card helps to protect your card. We can never be so sure in the case of a theft or a misplacement or a forgery that might occur. Registering your card gets an address attached to your card which helps to protect it and protect you even. A plus is that a lot of sellers are not willing to have any form of connection with gift cards that are not registered. A registered gift card is simply a gift card that has an address attached to it. It can either be your home address, your office address, shop address or just an address that it can be referred to in the case of loss, theft or forgery.
Apart from protection, there are other reasons why you should register your Walmart gift card. As long as you are interested to shop online, shopping by mail or by your phone then you have to get your gift card registered. To perform this action, you simply have to visit the www.walmartgiftcard.com It is on this website that you would render your gift card number and or your gift card code as you would be requested. And there goes it for the registration of the Walmart gift card.
REASONS YOUR WALMART GIFT CARD IS DECLARED INVALID
With all said and done one might wonder why their Walmart gift card has to malfunction even with all the information above. There are a few possible reasons for this to occur. I will discuss them in bullet points below:
- Your card has not been activated: It is possible to realize during your payment in the store that your gift card has not been activated to the price or the amount that was dialled in by the cashier. To rectify this issue, you should get yourself another Walmart gift card with a higher fund rate.
- INSUFFICIENT FUNDS: You might have purchased a bunch of things and your gift card was declined by saying it is invalid, what can be the cause of this? Either you have an insufficient balance on your gift card (that is to say the balance or the amount of money left on the card is insufficient to pay for what you just purchased) or the cashier dialled in the wrong digits.
- BAD INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP): This might happen when you want to check for the balance of your card. You must be careful while checking the balance of your card in terms of IP and internet connection. By all means, kindly avoid using a VPN when you want to access your balance. Also, try not to use an IP other than the US IP. Your card is bound to become invalid or malfunction when a bad IP has being used subsequent times. Note: This does not affect some cards immediately.
Above are the reasons why your Walmart gift card might be declared invalid. This means that to check for the validity of your Walmart gift card you have to go against one of these set reasons. Going against one most often than not leads to the invalidity of your gift card. However, sometimes these things happen. When your gift card behaves irrationally because of one of those reasons above, you can be sure that your Walmart gift card is valid.
I hope your eyes have been opened to one or two things in this post. Thank you and I hope you come back for more.