Getting instant cash with your gift cards at best rates in Nigeria has now been easier and simplified than ever with CardVest. Card vest is a reliable company that trades in gift cards in Nigeria. They offer the best rates and quality service as you exchange your gift cards. They have a web platform that has a relatable user design. Every action is simplified in a way that beginners and first-time customers can engage the website conveniently.
Gift card rates at Cardvest are automatically updated using Chinese rates as standards. It ensures you get the best of rates and quality service. Cardvest boasts of a stable server service that provides fast payments. You can be sure of instant payout when your gift card is verified.
Like every other business, trading in gift cards takes precautions and guidelines. Gift cards are digital cards that can be exchanged for money via retail stores or online vendors. It can be given as a reward or as payment for a service. The cards on their own cannot be used as legal tender. However, currencies can. Hence to get the monetary value of gift cards, you must convert them to a legal currency.
Instant cash with your gift cards at CardVest
The guidelines to trading gift cards are step-by-step instructions that guide you as you make the transaction. They ensure you do not make mistakes when engaging in the transaction. Here are step-by-step guidelines to getting instant cash with your gift cards at Cardvest, your best rate vendor in Nigeria.
- The first step is to create an account of the platform. It is a DIY (Do It Yourself) setup interface that allows you to create a personal account on the server. By doing this, you are eligible to trade and perform other functions on the CardVest platform. This step should take a minute, depending on your internet connection.
- The next step is to click on the Rates icon on the home page. Clicking on rates takes you to the rates webpage. On the web interface, you’ll see the rates calculator. Here you have access to the automatically updated rate calculator of Cardvest. As said earlier, the rates are updated on par with Chinese rates. Here, you can enter the number of gift cards you want to sell or buy. Immediately, you’ll see a quick conversion to the amount of money you’ll get US Dollars.
- After this is done, you can select the type of gift card you want to sell or buy. Listed in the options there are amazon, iTunes, steam, Sephora, Walmart, eBay cards, among many other cards. We also have Netflix, google play, and other rated cards. After selecting your type of card, you can enter the details of the cards. After entering the details, you can place your order.
- By clicking the “place order” option, you have validated the trade. Redeeming the cards take one to two minutes or less, depending on the influx of requests on the server and your internet connection. After the cards have been redeemed and validated, you can withdraw your money. Before clicking on the withdrawal button, you must set up your bank details and other necessary details. The funds are readily available on your account and can be withdrawn at any time. But the setup has to be done before making the withdrawal request. For buyers, ensure the email address you are using for registration is valid and easily accessible. The gift cards and e-codes are sent to the email address after the transaction is made.
- It is the final step to your trade. You can click on the withdraw option and get your funds instantly. CardVest is one of the fastest paying platforms in the country. We have built a structure that ensures all funds are dispensed after the trade is validated, and the card redeemed. We use the best banking platforms that make sure there is no hitch in the payment process.
Working with us is the best trading experience you can ever have. We have the best gift card rates in Nigeria. Also, we are filled with an undying desire to be better at every service we render. We also have a fantastic feedback team that is ready to work on your complaints and suggestions. At CardVest, we work towards the growth of our customers and their satisfaction. Check us on Instagram