SELL WALMART GIFT CARD FOR CASH
SELL WALMART GIFT CARD FOR CASH: Owning a gift card has a lot of advantages. One of its numerous advantages is being able to cash it out anytime, any day. If you’ve ever pondered on how to go about the sale of your Walmart gift card, you should pay attention to this blog post then. This blog post is technical know-how on steps to take when you want to sell a Walmart gift card.
We’d start from scratch and then we’d glide smoothly across the easy steps.
What is a Walmart gift card?
A Walmart gift card is a prepaid card that is issued by Walmart
On this note, we can tell that a Walmart gift card definitely advertises Walmart and also makes purchases and transactions with Walmart easy. Do not forget that gift cards are a form of a memorandum which a company gives out to its customers to make purchases easier and also to serve as a little avenue of advertisement for the company or organization.
SELLING WALMART GIFT CARD FOR CASH
It is a different thing to want to trade your Walmart gift card. It is also a different thing to know the balance on your Walmart gift card. To avoid high hopes and embarrassment, you should check and know your balance before going to trade it.
Follow these simple steps:
- Call the customer care line. The call would be toll-free so, don’t worry about charges. The number to call is 1-800-925-6278 OR 1-800-WALMART
- Visit the Walmart official website walmart.com and click on check balance.
- If there is a Walmart store in your area, go there. Speak with the cashier to check your gift card balance.
It is probable you are asked to input some of your gift card details such as the card number (16 digits), security code, or expiry date. This info is there, on the body of the card.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDELINES TO SELLING WALMART GIFT CARDS FOR CASH.
The range at which you can purchase a Walmart gift card is from $2 to $500. A thing of joy is that you can trade your Walmart gift card for cash. There are multiple platforms that you can visit to perform this action. A few of them are CardVest, CoinCola, and others. In all you do, ensure you are dealing with a known, trusted, and legally certified vendor; online or not.
- REGISTER: Whatever platform you’d choose, you have to register with them. This entails you opening an account with them. Not to stress, you can easily do this online or by using their app (if they have one). It includes for you to sign up and input a preferred password. Sometimes, it might be requested of you to register with your phone number. Click here to register
- TRADE SECTION: It is a common attribute of these websites to have a ‘trade section’. It is at this point you go to the part of the section that states ‘Gift cards’. You need to specify your deal, in this case, gift cards, before you can move on. These websites are created for business and trading. It is definite, there would be other deals other than the gift cards.
- MAKE YOUR OFFER: The Walmart gift card is in your custody, what you need is cash. Therefore, just like a trader, you create an offer in the marketplace you’d see after selecting the ‘Create an Offer’ page, you then click sell. In any case, select ‘cash’ since you want to get your pay in cash. Also, if you have a currency you prefer to get paid in, simply indicate in the list of countries and their currencies.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT: Now, decide how you want to receive the cash. We are dealing with virtual gift cards here, so, it is possible there is a ‘label’ category, just choose e-codes. Bid whatever price you think your Walmart gift card is worth.
- POST: Finally, you set the terms of the deal. Set up a limit of transaction and payment time. If you are up to drafting a message to possible buyers on the page, you should go ahead. In your message, you should indicate ways for them to get through to you in case you won’t be available to reply when they contact you. Then, post.
- The deed is done. Now that you have successfully created your order, you can relax and wait patiently till you get contacted by buyers. Keep in mind that on some websites, this process comes with a fee of less than 1 percent or thereabout.
Also, for websites that work with escrow accounts, you’d have to hold till the end of the transaction before you can get your cash from your buyer. On Cardvest, payment is made instantly once your card is confirmed.
It is simple. In the case you have a certified gift card trade vendor nearby, do visit them and they would attend to you duly. All in all, endeavor to be careful in all your doings. Avoid any form of argument and stay clear of harassment. Only use a legally verified trading platform for the exchange.