Walmart Gift Card In Naira
Walmart Gift Card In Naira: Just like every other major retail store in the United States, the Walmart gift card is the official gift card of the Walmart store, you can use it to purchase various products up for sale at the Walmart Store. Gift cards are used by stores to boost sales and attract new customers.
You can also resell your Walmart gift card if you don’t have a particular use for it, this enables you to get some cash for your gift card instead of letting it go to waste because of idleness.
It is of paramount importance to sell your gift card on an industry-certified gift card exchange platform to get the best value for the gift card. When you trade your gift card on a good platform, you do not only get a good resell value, but you also get to be paid for the exchange as quickly as possible and enjoy a stress-free trading experience.
You are literally losing money if you are not trading your gift card on Cardvest. Cardvest is the GOAT of gift card exchange within Nigeria and Ghana. Having been in the gift card exchange business since 2016, Cardvest has gathered enough expertise to deliver an above-the-par gift card trading service. Here are few services you get to enjoy when you trade with Cardvest:
- Favourable exchange rate
- Fast payment time
- Easy gift card trading system
- 24/7 customer support system
- Always available trading system.
Using Catdvest’s rate calculator feature, here are the resell value of some gift cards on the platform:
$500 eBay gift card:
The prevailing exchange rate for eBay physical gift card is NGN375/$, hence a $500 worth will be NGN 187,500 while the e-code(digital gift card) is exchanged at NGN355/$, a $500 worth will be NGN 177,500. You can always use the rate calculator on the website and mobile app to check the current exchange rate for various gift cards.
US iTunes small denominations (25, 40, 50, 75, 150):
The smaller denominations of iTunes cards as a lower resell value compared to larger denominations or does from other countries. iTunes small denominations are exchanged at NGN250/$, hence a $50 US iTunes gift card will be exchanged at NGN 12,500.
UK £100 iTunes gift card
Due to the economic relationship between the United Kingdom and Nigeria, UK gift cards generally tend to have higher resell value compared to countries with favourable relations with the Naira. The UK iTunes physical gift card is traded at NGN330/$, therefore, a £100 UK iTunes gift card is worth NGN33,000.
Go to the Cardvest website or download the mobile app on either the Google Play Store or the App Store, depending on your device to enjoy the amazing trading service Cardvest has to offer.
Follow the steps below to trade your gift cards on Cardvest:
- The first thing to do is go to our website or download the app on the Google Play Store or App Store, a simple name search will bring up the app.
- Upon downloading the app, sign up with your credentials if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account.
- Click on the sell gift card interface, on your account dashboard.
- Choose an iTunes gift card and the type of iTunes gift card you like to sell. The rate calculator will give you the Naira and Cedis value(depending on your choice).
- On the next slide input the gift card details including a picture into the gift card description interface.
- Funds will be sent to your account after the authenticity of your gift card is confirmed.
Pros of Gift Cards
Gift cards can offer several advantages.
- They can be an effective alternative medium of payment if you’d rather not pay cash or use a credit card.
- Gift cards can be an appropriate present for the holidays or any other special occasion.
- You can use gift cards as a budgeting mechanism (helpful for avoiding bank overdrafts).
- They can be easy and convenient to use.
Cons of Gift Cards
Gift cards can also have some downsides.
- After purchases are made with a gift card, there may be a small amount of money left, which if not used, whether due to forgetfulness or inertia, ends up as money wasted.
- You may pay purchase or reload fees to add money.
- Closed-loop cards limit purchasing power.
- Losing a gift card or having it stolen can be a headache, especially if you have failed to register it or keep the gift card number.6
- You could be charged an inactivity fee if you fail to use your card.