Most Expensive Gift Card In Nigeria: Getting gift cards can be simple, in any case, it very well may be truly a problem to exchange them. The resell value varies depending on the type of gift card and the platform you are selling them. Some gift cards generally have a high resell value, you can get 85% of the value of some gift cards while some might not even be up to 50% due to the nature of the demand for them.
The resell value of gift cards depends on the interaction of their demand and supply. A gift card with low demand and a high supply tends to have a high resell value, that with a high supply with low demand tends to have a lower resell value.
There are various gift cards in the market that you can sell, use our gift card rate calculator to see the rates of various gift cards and start trading them. Here are the most expensive gift cards in Nigeria today.
Expensive gift cards in Nigeria
- UK Steam Physica Gift Card: the UK variant of the Steam Wallet physical gift card is the most expensive gift card in Nigeria, the current exchange rate according to the Cardvest rate calculator is NGN520/£. I.e a £100 UK Steam Wallet physical gift card is NGN52,000 here on Cardvest. The e-code of the UK Steam wallet is exchanged at NGN425/£.
The demand for this gift card is always high but the supply is low which in turn makes increases the resale value
- Razer Gold USA Gift Card: This is another expensive gift to sell in Nigeria, at Cardvest, we currently trade the physical Razer Gold gift card at NGN465/$.
You can easily sell your $100 Razer Gold physical gift card for NGN46,500 here on Cardvest. The E-code is exchanged at NGN405/$, and a $100 e-code will be worth NGN40,500. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform.
- Amazon cash receipt Gift Card: This is also an expensive gift card. The low supply and relatively high demand for the Amazon cash receipt gift card have contributed to its high value, we currently trade the Amazon cash receipt gift card at NGN410/$. You can trade your $100 Amazon cash receipt gift card for NGN 41,000 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform.
- US Nordstrom Gift Card: Nordstrom is an American luxury department store. We exchange the Nordstrom gift card at NGN 425/$. You can sell your $100 Nordstrom gift card for NGN42,500 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform.
- Macy’s Gift Card: Macy’s gift card is common in Nigeria. The current exchange rate is NGN345/$. You can sell a $100 Macy’s gift card for NGN34,500 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform.
- Apple Store Gift Card: Apple Store gift card is the gift card used for the purchase of physical apple products like the iPhone, iWatch and so on. Due to its high demand, Apple Store gift card is fairly expensive in Nigeria. We currently exchange it at NGN295/$. You can sell your $100 Apple Store gift card for NGN29,500 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform.
It doesn’t matter if the gift card you have is on the list or not, if you don’t have the right platform to exchange it you are literally giving out money. Selling your gift card at a good value and getting rid of your gift card are two different things, we advise you do the former.
This is where Cardvest comes in, we offer the best exchange rate to those who want to sell their gift cards for cash.
How To Trade Your Gift Card On Cardvest
- The first step is to create an account through the website or mobile app. Download the mobile app on the Google Play Store or App Store depending on your device.
- Add your Bank Account details to complete your account setup.
- Navigate to the trade gift card section on your account dashboard, and choose the type of gift card you want to trade.
- On the next page, provide the gift card details along with a picture of the gift card and click on proceed.