Watching TV and enjoying entertainment is something many people love. DStv is one way to get access to lots of channels. You can watch music videos, football matches, movies, documentaries, news, and more.
DStv operates on a subscription-based model, where subscribers pay a monthly fee to access various channels. DStv subscription prices vary depending on the package you choose. The cost of the subscription starts from a basic package that is affordable for many people, and it goes up to a premium package that offers more channels and features.
The prices of the packages are designed to suit different budgets, and subscribers can select the one that fits their budget and viewing preferences.
DStv currently offers six major bouquet packages. These packages include:
- DStv Padi (N2,150 per month)
- DStv Yanga (N2,950 per month)
- DStv Confam (N5,300 per Month)
- DStv Compact (N9,000 per Month)
- DStv Compact Plus (N14,250 per month)
- DStv Premium (N21,000 per month)
How to Subscribe DStv Online
Paying for your DStv subscription online is a convenient way to make sure you never miss out on your favourite TV shows. There are various ways to go about it:
To pay for your DStv subscription on the DStv website, follow these steps:
- Visit www.dstv.com/en-ng and navigate to the ‘pay’ tab
- Click ‘pay now’. You will be redirected to sign in to your Dstv account.
- On your dashboard, choose your DsTV package and proceed to pay.
- Select your payment method and enter your payment details
- Confirm the payment amount and click “Pay”. Once the payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation message.
DStv mobile app
To pay for your DStv subscription via DStv mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download ‘MyDStv’ app from Google Play store or App store.
- Sign into your account and choose the subscription package you want to pay for.
- Click ‘pay now’ and select a payment method.
- Enter your payment details and procced to make payment.
- You would get a confirmation message once the transaction is successful.
If you want to pay for your DStv subscription using Cardvest mobile app, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your dashboard and click ‘Cable’
- Choose ‘DStv’ as your provider and select a package.
- Input your phone number and smart card number.
- Click ‘pay’ to complete the transaction.
One of the advantages of using Cardvest to pay for your DStv subscription is that you can do it from anywhere and at any time. So, if you’re looking for a fast way to pay for your DStv subscription, you should try Cardvest.
How to Check Your DStv Smart Card Number
If you need to find your DStv smart card number, don’t worry! The process is straightforward.
- Make sure that your decoder is switched on and properly connected to your TV.
- Using your DStv remote control, press the “OK” button to access the menu.
- Scroll down to “Information Central” and select “OK”.
- From the list of options, select “Smart Card Status” and press “OK” again.
- Your DStv smart card number will be displayed on the screen.
Another way to locate your IUC/SC number for your DStv is by looking underneath your DStv decoder. The number is printed on a sticker that is attached to the decoder’s body. If you have any issues with your DStv account, you can always reach out to DStv customer support for assistance.