How Much is 100 USD Litecoin to Naira; Cryptocurrency has taken the financial world by storm, and among the digital currencies making a significant impact is Litecoin. Litecoin has gained popularity for its fast transaction speeds and lower fees compared to some other cryptocurrencies.
Here are some features of Litecoin:
- Fast Transaction Processing: Litecoin is known for its faster transaction processing times when compared to Bitcoin. It takes about 2.5 minutes to confirm a transaction on the Litecoin network, making it a popular choice for those who value quick transactions.
- Lower Transaction Fees: Litecoin typically offers lower transaction fees than many other cryptocurrencies. This cost-effectiveness makes it an attractive option for people looking to save on transaction costs.
- Fixed Supply: Litecoin has a fixed supply limit of 84 million coins, which is four times the total supply of Bitcoin.
Buying Litecoin in Nigeria
Buying Litecoin in Nigeria is a straightforward process. To get started, you’ll need a cryptocurrency wallet where you can store your Litecoins securely. You can find several reputable cryptocurrency exchanges that allow Nigerians buy Litecoin with Naira. Some of these exchanges include Luno, Binance, and Quidax.
Here are the steps to buy Litecoin in Nigeria:
- Choose a Cryptocurrency Exchange: Select a reputable cryptocurrency exchange that operates in Nigeria and create an account on your chosen exchange.
- Complete Verification: After creating your exchange account, you may need to complete a verification process, which often involves providing identification documents.
- Deposit Naira: Once your account is verified, you can deposit Naira (NGN) into your exchange account. Most exchanges offer various deposit methods, including bank transfers or mobile payment options.
- Place an Order: With funds in your exchange account, you can now place an order to buy Litecoin. You can specify the amount of Litecoin you want to buy or enter the amount of Naira you want to spend, and the exchange will calculate the equivalent Litecoin amount.
- Review Fees: Before confirming your purchase, review the exchange’s fees and terms, as they can vary between platforms. Make sure you understand the costs associated with your transaction.
- Secure Your Litecoins: After your purchase is complete, your Litecoins will be stored in your exchange wallet. For added security, consider transferring your Litecoins to your private wallet, where you have full control over your assets.
Also Read: How to Invest in Bitcoin in Nigeria
How Much is 100 USD Litecoin to Naira
When it comes to selling Litecoin for Naira in Nigeria, many traders have found Dart Africa to be the top choice. The reason is pretty simple: they offer the best rates. This platform is fast, reliable, and known for providing some of the most competitive rates in the market. As a result, it has gained popularity among traders looking to convert their Litecoin to Naira.
On Dart Africa, $100 worth of Litecoin is equivalent to ₦100,000 Naira.
Here are some of the steps to sell Litecoin on Dart Africa:
- Visit dartafrica.io and complete the registration process.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be asked to create a transaction PIN for security.
- Select “Sell Coins” and choose Litecoin as the cryptocurrency you want to sell. Make sure the amount is in USD and meets the minimum requirement of $20.
- Click “Sell Now” to generate a barcode and receive a wallet address. You’ll need to send the specified amount of Litecoin to this wallet address.
- After the transaction is confirmed, the equivalent amount in Naira will be transferred to your account. You can track the progress in the “Trades” section on your dashboard.
- To withdraw your funds to your local bank account, click on the “Withdraw funds” option.