How to sell Spotify gift card in Nigeria
Spotify (How to sell Spotify gift card in Nigeria) is a music streaming service that allows users to play and create music with its free and premium services. It has managed to attract over 100 million active monthly listeners across the world. Spotify is a music streaming service that allows users to listen to music from their smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer, TV, and more. Spotify is one of the most popular digital music services in the world. With a user base of over 100 million listeners, it has managed to attract a lot of artists and musicians to sign up for its service. And it is not just popular with consumers, its wide network includes all major labels from around the world as well as many independent artists who have been able to take advantage of Spotify’s reach.
Spotify gift card is a prepaid card that can be redeemed for credit on your Spotify account. They can be bought online and redeemed for a variety of products on the platform. Spotify gift cards are good for all the features of Spotify’s services including playing music, ad-free listening, offline access, enhanced sound quality, and up to four devices (spotify premium).
There are four main reasons to why people purchase Spotify gift cards:
1) They want to give the gift of music to someone else;
2) They want to save money (A new subscriber looking for their first month of listening without paying the full price upfront); and,
3) They want their loved ones to enjoy the experience of streaming music on Spotify.
Spotify gift cards are a great option for anyone looking for a gift to send someone special. The recipient can use their Spotify account to stream music on any device they want. They could also download it onto their device, allowing them to play when they are offline.
People sell gift cards for a variety of reasons. They do it for the money, because they need to make some extra cash, and they do it to take advantage of the perks that come with selling gift cards. In Nigeria, Spotify gift cards can be sold online through platforms like Cardvest. Cardvest is an e-commerce platform that helps Nigerians sell gift cards online. With Cardvest, Nigerians can sell gift cards online and get paid instantly in naira.
Sell your Spotify gift card for Naira
Follow these steps:
ii. Sign in or create a new account if you don’t have an account, click on Sign up. Once you have created your account, login with your correct login details.
iii. You will be taken to a dashboard where you will add your bank details. Click the “Wallet” tab, and then select “Add Bank”. Pick your bank name from the list and type in your account number correctly. Your account name will automatically reflect.
iv. Click on ‘Trade’ to sell your Spotify gift card for naira. Type in the gift card amount and proceed to upload a clear image of the gift card. Click on ‘Place Order’ as soon as you’re done.
v. Once your trade is confirmed, your CardVest wallet will be credited in Naira. Proceed to withdraw to your personal account by clicking on the wallet icon.
How to redeem Spotify gift card
In order to redeem your spotify gift card, you will need to create an account with the streaming service provider. If you don’t have an account yet, sign up for one. Once you have created your account, you should be able to redeem your spotify gift card from within your account settings. To redeem your Spotify gift card, simply visit www.spotify.com/redeem.
Where can I buy a Spotify gift card?
Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming services in the world. With over 50 million paid subscribers, Spotify has become one of the most successful music streaming services in history. Spotify web player and desktop app are available on Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android.
You can buy Spotify gift cards from a variety of stores such as Amazon and eBay. When you buy a Spotify gift card, you can use it to buy music and videos from the digital streaming service.
How to redeem a Spotify gift card
Spotify is one of the World’s most used audio streaming platforms. They offer various media services for free and some paid. Spotify packages range from Spotify premium to premium student, premium Duo, premium family, partner premium, and trial offer.
Spotify gift cards can be used to get only the premium individual plans. This Spotify premium plan gives users access to over 50 million local and foreign songs, ad-free music, unlimited music download, high-quality audio production, and unlimited podcast download. The plan also allows users to stream podcasts, audiobooks, plus even travelling outside the country with your music.
This premium offer is true for all countries, but the price varies from country to country. As of the time of writing this article, over 365 million people actively stream music on Spotify. About 165 million people use the paid Spotify, while the others of over 200 million people use the free version. Spotify currently operates in over 40 countries and is expected to be in over 175 countries by the end of 2021. All these make Spotify your number one option for streaming music, podcast, and audiobooks online.
On the other hand, gift cards are money cards issued by stores, banks, eCommerce platforms, and financial services to their customers. Customers can use them to make payments for products and services offered by the issuer and also gift them out to friends and loved ones. The Extent to which a gift card is acceptable is dependent on the authorization given by the issuer. In the case of Spotify gift cards, holders can use them to get individual Spotify premium plans and also give them out to a friend.
Types of Spotify gift card
Spotify offers both physical gift cards and eGift cards. They are both stored value cards, and users can redeem them on spotify.com. They are issued in various denomination and time range. Gift cards and eGift cards are denominated in currency value like $20, $50, $100, and so on.
Spotify also issues premium subscription cards that are denominated in months of service like 6-months, 12-months, etc. Premium Subscription cards differ from gift cards in the way they are denominated. eGift cards are also distinguished from gift cards in that they are not physically purchased, used, or giftable.
Redeem your Spotify gift card
Users can only redeem Spotify gift cards on spotify.com (not the app). Redeeming your Spotify gift card is the same for all countries, but your region or country’s account settings must match where the card was purchased. Gift card users should note that to redeem a gift card the Spotify account currency must tally with that on the Gift card. The following are steps to redeeming a Spotify gift card:
- Visit spotify.com and log in to spotify.com/redeem
- If you do not have an account yet, you might have to create your Spotify account
- Scratch off the layer on the PIN on the back of the card
- Enter the PIN or code from your receipt to the column provided
- Hit the Redeem button
In those five easy steps, you can redeem your gift card on spotify.com. However, redeeming an eGift card is slightly different from that of the digital gift card stated above. Below are the steps to redeem a Spotify eGift card:
- Visit spotify.com/redeem
- Log in or create your Spotify account if you do not have one already
- Enter the card number and other details
- Click enter code to transfer the total money value of your eGift card to your Spotify account
Spotify gift card users can only redeem up to 18 months of premium subscription on their account at once. Only already activated gift cards can be redeemed on spotify.com. If you purchased your card from a store and it is yet to be activated, you might have to go back to the store and ask them to activate it for you. If your card does not work after 24 hours of activation or you are finding it hard to read the code, you can contact Spotify support to lodge any complaint.
Features of Spotify gift card
- Not refundable: There is a no refund policy on the purchase of a Spotify gift card. Once customers purchase them, they can no longer be returned for cash after issuance and activation.
- Irredeemable on other platforms: Users can only Spotify gift cards on their official website at www.spotify.com as card redemption is impossible on the Spotify app or other platforms.
- Irreplaceable: Spotify gift cards are irreplaceable in the event of theft, misplacement, or when used without the owner’s authorization. You are left to the security of your card immediately after you purchase the card. So, users should be very careful of how they keep and use their gift cards.
- Gift cards can not be used to purchase other gift cards, subscription cards, or eGift cards. It is strictly to pay for the premium subscription on spotify.com
Spotify Gift Cards: Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming platform; they are one of the world’s largest streaming service providers with about 400 million monthly active users. They offer access to over 90 million records and songs licensed by copyright owners. Spotify gift card users gain access to songs and records by paying a subscription to Spotify. Spotify pays royalties to the copyright owners of songs based on the number of streams the artist has. One method of subscribing to Spotify is through the use of the Spotify gift card and eGift card.
Spotify gift cards carry a cash equivalent and are offered to users of the platform. You can get the gift card at selected retail outlets and e-commerce stores across the world. Due to Spotify’s worldwide reach, they offer gift cards in different currencies across the countries in the world.
Unlike other gift cards that can purchase any item sold by the issuer, Spotify gift cards can only get Premium Individual Plans. They cannot get other subscription plans on Spotify.
Uses of Spotify Gift Cards
1. The first use of a Spotify gift card is to pay for a Spotify Premium individual subscription. The subscription allows you to listen to songs and download music ad-free. However, you can make the premium subscription only for up to 18 months using the Spotify gift card.
2. The gift card can be traded for cash. There are platforms where you can exchange gift cards for money, irrespective of the currency it occurs in. Most of these platforms are localized; hence, look out for the gift card trader in your region or country.
3. If you want to gift a music lover, one of the best options for a gift is the Spotify gift card. It is very useful as a gift due to the huge volume of songs and records available on Spotify.
Features of the Spotify Gift Card
1. Physical and Digital Gift Cards: The Spotify gift cards are both physical and digital cards that you redeem on the Spotify platform. The physical cards are sold over the counter at selected retail and in electronic stores.
Spotify also offers eGift cards that you can gift to friends who love music. The physical cards contain a code on the back. The code for the eGift card is sent to your email. The code for the physical and the digital gift cards is redeemed on spotify.com/redeem.
It should be noted that Spotify gift cards and eGift cards are different from Spotify Subscription Cards and eCards. The gift card and eGift Cards are denominated in currency while the Subscription card and eCards are denominated in months of Premium subscription.
2. Expiry Date: According to spotify.com, gift cards do not have an expiry date. However, the cards are single-use cards which means they are used once. You can only get up to 18 months of premium subscription using the gift card.
3. No Balance Check: It is impossible to check the balance in currency on your gift card because they are a single-use card. However, you can verify how much time of premium subscription you have left on the account.
4. Non-Refundable: The Spotify gift cards are non-refundable, they cannot be redeemed for cash. If you redeem the gift card on your Spotify account, you cannot get a refund except if required by law.
5. No Service Charge: The use of the card does not attract any service charge from Spotify. There are no additional charges for the use of the Spotify gift card.
How to Purchase a Spotify Gift Card
The Spotify gift card is sold at different offline and online stores. On Amazon, Spotify sells its gift card under the name of ‘Spotify’. Other vendors who use the title ‘Spotify’ do not have the authorization to sell Spotify gift cards.
There are authorized vendors for Spotify gift cards across the world. The big retail stores and the recognized online stores. Some gift card vendors are also authorized to sell Spotify gift cards.
Benefits of Spotify Gift Card
1. Multi-Currency: Spotify gift cards are available in different currencies of the world. In almost every region where Spotify is available, Spotify gift card exists in that region’s currency. However, gift cards are country-bound and non-transferable between countries. If you buy a gift card in the USA, you cannot transfer it to your friend in Spain. Spotify gift cards bought in euros are usable only in the EU. Spotify is available in 178 countries of the world and counting.
2. Premium Subscription: The gift card gives you access to all the music on the Spotify platform ad-free. With the Spotify gift card, you have access to listen to and download over 90 million songs. You cannot use the card for Student or Family subscription plans.
3. Usable on Any Platform: If you have a Spotify account, you can use the gift card on your Windows, Android, or Apple devices.