WHERE CAN I USE MY VANILLA GIFT CARD?
Where can I use my Vanilla gift card?: If you have been gifted with a vanilla card, you purchased one, or by some other means, you have yourself in possession of a vanilla gift card, there could be possibilities that you may be stuck on how or where you may use it. Gift cards are becoming more acceptable and people tend to find themselves more comfortable giving a gift card instead of stressing about the best gift to give. They avail the gifted the opportunity to get whatever he wants so long as it stays within the amount of the gift card.
Vanilla prepaid cards can be physical cards or virtual in the form of e-gift cards. At Cardvest, we make it possible for you to make transactions with your vanilla e-gift card through our website at cardvest.ng. Your vanilla gift card is the ideal prepaid card you can use for your spending. Pre-approvals or checks of any kind are not needed before you can use them. They are not credit cards and do not require activation after purchase.
Asides from that, your vanilla gift card is a perfect gift for any occasion. What you are simply doing is giving your benefactor a gift that allows them to exercise their power of choice. They get a gift from you and the same time, have a chance at getting the very item at the top of their secret wish list. How awesome could that be?!
Vanilla physical prepaid cards are available at convenient retail locations nationwide of over 3,000+. You do not have to get yourself worked up over where you can use these gift cards. They can be used anywhere Mastercard or Visa debit cards are accepted including online and in-store. Although they must be within the United States and the District of Columbia.
For the use of your vanilla gift cards online, any United States-based online, phone, or mail-order merchants wherever Vanilla gift cards are accepted is a good option. Cardvest is an example of an online merchant that accepts Vanilla gift cards. If you want to use your vanilla gift card, what you will need to do is log on to their website @cardvest.ng and follow the simple step-by-step procedures laid out. However, your virtual account cannot be used for any transaction that requires a physical card.
You can also use your vanilla gift cards at some gas stations when paying at the pump. To do so, you must ensure you know your balance because some merchants may authorize and hold up to $100 or the full value of your card, whichever amount is smaller to ensure you have sufficient funds. Although, you can avoid this by simply giving your card to the attendant at the pump, to repay for the gas.
If you want to use your Vanilla gift card to shop online through Cardvest @ cardvest.ng, there are simple steps to follow:
- Ensure you know the balance on your gift card. It should be more than the entire cost of the purchase, including taxes.
- Present your card at the time of payment
- Press “credit” or ‘debit’ on the keypad as the payment method. Please do not select ‘Gift Card’
- Enter the card information in the payment method section the way you would enter it if it were a credit or debit card
- Fill in your name and address in the Billing Address section.
On the other hand, if you want to use your vanilla gift card to shop in-store, here are the steps to follow:
- Ensure you know your balance before you shop. You can check your balance at balance.VanillaGift.com where you will be required to enter your Gift Card’s security code, expiration date, and Card number.
- If you are using your Gift Card along with some other form of payment, inform the cashier of the amount of money you’ll be applying for each payment type
- Swipe your card
- Select ‘Credit’ on the keypad or enter a 4-digit number as your PIN.
What follows these simple steps is that your balance on the card will be reduced by the full amount of each purchase including taxes, charges, and other fees, if any. Your payment should always exceed the purchase price before you can use your gift card. Know that some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase amount.
You can use your Vanilla Gift Card to pay with digital wallets: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play. Vanilla Gift Cards can be used for phone, online, mail order, and in-store transactions but not at ATMs nor can they be used to get some cashback from any purchases made.
Vanilla Gift Cards can also be used to buy Bitcoins (BTC) conveniently through online stores that trade in Bitcoins and accept Vanilla Gift Cards as a mode of payment.
They can be used as a debit card to make online or phone debit purchases through a personal set PIN.
How To Check VANILLA GIFT CARD Balance
It is a part of the diverse online catalog of the Vanilla Gift. The Vanilla Gift is the authorized seller of the Vanilla Gift Cards. A Gift Card is a gift certificate issued by retailers as an alternative to the non-monetary gift which allows the owner to buy goods up to their par value. They come in two forms; the physical card and the E gift card (electronic gift card, works with email).
A Vanilla Gift Card is a prepaid Visa gift card available to purchase in the range of $10 to $500. Its purchasing power is also in this range.
Perhaps you were gifted a Vanilla Gift Card during the last holiday or some time ago and you are looking for a way to go about knowing the balance on it at some moment after a few purchases, I am glad to inform you that you are on the right article. This ‘how-to’ blog post will not only tell you about the activation of your Vanilla Gift Card, but it will also give adequate guidance on how to check your Vanilla Gift Card balance.
ACTIVATION\ REGISTRATION OF A VANILLA GIFT CARD
It is easy to activate a gift card. On a norm, a Vanilla Gift Card is already activated at the point of purchase. However, if that is not the case, you should simply visit the vanillagiftcard.com to register online. You can also reach out to the toll-free number at the back of your card which in most cases is this 1-833-322-6760 OR 1-800-571-1376
CHECK YOUR VANILLA GIFT CARD BALANCE
There are 2 valid ways to checking the balance of your gift card. It is either you check online or you contact the customer aid. These two methods would be duly discussed below:
- CHECK BALANCE ONLINE
Here is a step-by-step guide to checking your Vanilla Gift Card balance online. Sit tight and follow:
- VISIT THE WEBSITE: The official website to go is vanillagift.com. On reaching the website, you would see a drop-down icon at the upper right of the page (left of you). This icon is opposite the shopping cart icon. You are to click on this icon. The icon leads to a menu of categories. One of the categories states this caption “Have a Vanilla Gift Card Check Balance”. Then you click on the caption. Your action leads to a new page which I like to call the “balance check” page.
- INPUT DETAILS: Now that you are on the “balance check” page, you would see some fill-in requirement boxes asking for the imputation of some details. Not to worry, these details are only about your card and they would help to verify your card and give the correct info you are searching for. The first detail you would be asked to fill in is the card number (16 digits). The second is the security code (3 digits). While the third and most often last is the expiry date of the card. First, the gift card number is located at the front part of the card. The second detail, the security code, is at the back of the card. While the third detail, the expiry date of the card is there in front of the card. These details help in your sign-in process.
- CONTACT CUSTOMER AID
In a situation whereby you are not in a condition to go online, which also implies that you would not be able to use the guidelines above to check your gift card balance, there is another way to go about it. As it is said, more than one road leads to the market. Therefore, here is a way to check the balance of your Vanilla Gift Card offline.
- Call the customer care line of the Vanilla Gift Card. The customer care number is at the back of your card.
- Your card pin might be needed for easy clarifications and system requirements so, this is how you would go about that. First of all, you would call the card number and inform them about your need for your card pin. You would then be asked to input your card number and everything would be set for you as their customer service is superb. Your card pin is a 4-digit number and without it, you would not be able to carry out necessary debit transactions. Your online purchasing power would be non-functional without a card pin. Unlike every other gift, the Vanilla Gift Card does not have its PIN anywhere on the card.
- You would be asked some more confirmation details which include your card number, security code, and the likes.
A thing of note is that the call to the customer care line or number is toll-free. This means you would not be charged in any way for putting a call through.
Following the aforementioned steps and tweaks, I only hope you find it easy to check your balance on your Vanilla Gift Card henceforth.
One vanilla gift card is a popular gift card that is widely accepted at local stores and online platforms. There is another brand of that card that is not a gift card but a debit card. The one vanilla gift card differs from the One vanilla debit card in appearance, functionality, and ease of use. Both are redeemable at any store where they accept Visa debit cards, Discover, and Debit Mastercard.
One Vanilla gift card is not a credit card but a prepaid card. Therefore, purchasing it requires some form of paperwork and long processing. To use a gift card, you do not even have to own a traditional bank account because gift cards are a substitute for storing funds other than making use of banks. Once you have your One Vanilla gift card, you can walk up to any accepted conventional store and visit an online platform to make payments for products and services.
Incomm Financial service is the issuer and operator of the One Vanilla gift card. They offer many financial products and services to deliver several payment solutions to make financial transactions easier and faster. Their services range from general reloadable cards to interesting budgeting and bills payments options. These services help customers to budget well on their income and easily offset their everyday expenses in the ways they want them.
Other card services issued by Incomm Financial Services are MyVanilla card, AMEX Serve card, VanillaDirect, SecureSpend, Bluebird, AMEX Business card, and more. You can get these cards at various stores online and traditionally across and beyond the US.
Distinctive features of One Vanilla Gift cards
- Store-to-store acceptability: Unlike other gift card issuers like Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, eBay, Steam, and more, One vanilla has a wide range of acceptability across America and beyond. The usability of gift cards is usually particular to specific stores that issue them i.e. Amazon gift cards can only purchase stuff on Amazon. However, One Vanilla makes a difference in this because it is not issued by a retail store but a financial payment service company. Users are at liberty to use their cards at stores and outlets where they accept regular prepaid cards.
- Non-Reloadable: Users can only make do with the amount preloaded upon purchase as additional funds cannot be deposited to aid further purchase. One vanilla gift cards are in various denominations. The denomination you purchase determines the maximum stored value of the card. Once you use up the stored amount, you will have to get another card to keep buying stuff,
- Expiration: Another upside of One Vanilla gift cards is that they do not expire. This pretty amazing feature makes the cards an excellent store of value for both long and short periods. Purchasers do not have to worry about whether their card will get expired if they use or do not use it. Even when the amount purchased has been exhausted on products and services, the card remains active and readily usable should in case there is a need for the customer to return a product.
- No extra fees: One Vanilla gift card do not attract extra fees like MyVanilla card and other prepaid cards. There is no monthly charge, card use charge, or maintenance charge on the card. The total preloaded amount is available for the user to purchase anything to the last penny i.e. if you get a $500 card, you have $500 to spend on whatever you choose to spend it on.
- Discount acquisition: Provided you are a citizen of the United States and you are above the age of 18, you can use a One Vanilla card to make a discount purchase.
- Information privacy: Dissimilar to credit cards, customer’s information remains private as One vanilla gift card does not require customer’s information upon card issuance. Regular credit cards require customers to provide quite enormous paperwork and fill some forms before the card can be issued. However, this is not the case for this gift card. This feature makes it easy to purchase and easy to gift to friends and loved ones.
Places to get One Vanilla Gift card
Aside from visiting their official website at onevanilla.com, there are still many other physical stores from where you can order your card. All the information concerning legit and approved sources to get your gift card is there on their official website. Other regular physical and online stores where you can look to get your card are:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Family Dollar
- Sam’s Club
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Cumberland Farms
- 7 Eleven
- General Dollar
- SpeedWay etc.
Most gift cards require activation before they can start working. However, that is not so much of a problem because the cashier usually does the activation immediately after you purchase the card at your local store. A problem associated with this process is that activation might take up to 24hours before the funds can be used to buy stuff. It is just for verification and proper record keeping should in case you lose your card.
Checking your card balance
You can check your card balance by either visiting the Online portal or calling their 24/7 customer support line. Call 1-877-770-6408 to get customer support.
Do you have unused One Vanilla gift card you want to redeem for cash, CardVest remains the best platform to redeem your gift cards at the best rate and fast Payout ! Click here to register an account and get started.