How to Check your Target Gift Card Balance
How to Check your Target Gift Card Balance: With the rising use of gift cards across the world, big retail outlets like Target have learned to integrate gift cards into all their platforms. The different forms of Target gift cards are physical gift cards, eGift Cards, and Mobile Target Gift cards. Target gift cards are used in Target Stores, on target.com, and on the Target App to make purchases.
Physical gift cards occur in amounts from $5-$500 and can be purchased in Target stores and e-commerce stores. Mobile Gift Cards are gift cards sent to a phone number. E-Gift Cards are gift cards sent to an email address, they are gotten from target.com and other verified retailers.
Target allows multiple usages of one gift card, unlike some other businesses. They also allow customers to use up to 10 gift cards on one transaction. Despite being a cash alternative in target stores, there are restrictions on Target gift cards such as;
– They cannot be used to purchase other gift cards
– They cannot be used outside the US
– They cannot be used in Minute Clinics within Target Stores
– They cannot be redeemed for cash within Target stores.
For users of Target gift cards, you should verify the balance on your gift card before transacting with it. People outside the USA who can use the gift card by selling it should also try to know the balance.
Here is how to know the balance of your Target gift card.
- Checking by phone
You can check the balance of your Target gift card by calling 1-800-544-2943 to hear the details of your last five transactions.
- Checking Online
You can check the balance of your gift card from your Target account.
– Login to your target.com account. If you do not have one, you will create a new account.
– If the gift card is saved to your Target account, go to Account/Name and click on Gift Cards. You can review the gift cards on your account.
– If the gift card is not saved, you can check the gift card balance by clicking here.
Since it is almost impossible to use Target gift cards outside the US, you can only profit from the gift card by selling it for cash.
Click here to find out how to sell your Target Gift card.
Others might follow the rough road, but Cardvest does it the easy way. In 5 easy steps, you are ready to see your gift card funds roll right into your local bank from anywhere in Nigeria. Visit the Cardvest website and follow the steps below;
- Create an account and Log in with a few details as requested
- Select the particular gift card that you want to sell
- Provide the card number and other details as requested
- Wait for a few minutes to get verification and confirmation
- Your preferred payment option will be credited immediately after verification is complete
Should you encounter difficulty while doing your transaction? Cardvest has an all-around-the-clock customer support chat channel that will respond immediately to your message. Their customer service is always available to answer your complaints, requests, observations, and recommendations at any time of the day.
Cardvest’s web server guarantees 0% downtime, which means there are no maintenance, upgrade, or server downtime issues. Your financial and personal information is also very secured with the SSL certification on the platform.
Bring your gift cards, and let Cardvest fill your gift card trading with all shades of premium satisfaction!
Visit Cardvest TODAY!