Sell Your Target Gift Card for Naira: The world has moved on from the local transactional models to the growing models of gift cards. With its popularity growing daily worldwide, large companies like Target have decided to adapt and incorporate the idea of gift cards. Target now has three different forms of target gift cards. They are – physical cards, e-gift cards, and mobile cards. If you want to purchase items in Target stores and through the target apps, you can make payments with the target gift card.
Gift cards can be purchased at Target stores and online from $5-$500. There are also mobile gift cards available. Gift cards, such as those from target.com and other retailers, are delivered by email to a specified email address.
Unlike some other businesses, Target allows multiple uses of a gift card. The company allows up to 10 gift cards to be used at a time. Target gift cards are an alternative to cash in Target stores, but they do have limitations, including:
- The gift cards cannot be redeemed for another gift card
- It is not possible to use them outside of the U.S.
- Target stores do not have Minute Clinics
- Within Target stores, the coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
If you own a Target gift card, you should verify the balance before using it to make a purchase.
How do I purchase a Target gift card? – Sell Your Target Gift Card for Naira
You can purchase Target gift cards on target.com, stores in the U.S., and other online retailers. Target gift cards are available in the following denominations:
- Target Gift Cards purchased on Target’s official website or the Target app: $10-$200. You can also include a custom value amount between $5 and $500.
- Physical Target Gift Cards purchased in-store ($5 – $500)
To purchase Target gift cards at Target stores in the U.S., follow these steps: a
- Visit Target.com
- Please navigate to the Target gift cards page and click on it.
- Click on Target gift cards and select which form of Target gift card you’ll like to purchase.
- Select your gift card and the value you’ll like to purchase.
- Select your preferred delivery method:
- Email: When you select the Email option, the Target gift card will be sent to your email address within 4 hours. You can also schedule the delivery time immediately if you don’t want it. The maximum time you can go is three months from purchase.
- Mail: When you select the normal mail delivery method, your physical Target gift card is delivered to you within 7-10 days. There could also be delays from the postal service that could affect the delivery timeframe.
- Mobile: Target has the mobile gift card option where your gift card can be sent via a text message to mobile devices with a data connection. The message is sent within 4 hours of purchase. You can also schedule its delivery time.
- Click on “Add to cart.”
- Click on “View cart & check out” to proceed to the next checkout stage.
- Here, you can adjust the quantity in the cart.
- Select “I’m ready to check out.”
- Follow the instructions given to complete the order.
HOW TO SELL TARGET GIFT CARDS FOR CASH
Follow these steps:
i. Visit cardvest.ng or download the app.
ii. Sign in or create a new account if you don’t have an account, click on Sign up. Once you have created your account, login with your correct login details.
iii. You will be taken to a dashboard where you will add your bank details. Click the “Wallet” tab, and then select “Add Bank”. Pick your bank name from the list and type in your account number correctly. Your account name will automatically reflect.
iv. Click on ‘Trade’ to sell your Target gift card for naira. Type in the gift card amount and proceed to upload a clear image of the gift card. Click on ‘Place Order’ as soon as you’re done.
v. Once your trade is confirmed, your CardVest wallet will be credited in Naira. Proceed to withdraw to your personal account by clicking on the wallet icon.