100 SEPHORA GIFT CARD IN NIGERIA
100 SEPHORA GIFT CARD IN NIGERIA: Selling gift cards in Nigeria is an easy task if you know the right exchange platform to use. The best gift cards trading platform in Nigeria is CardVest. If you want to exchange your Sephora gift cards into naira, CardVest is the right exchange platform for you. CardVest exchanges gift cards at the best rates.
The price of your Sephora gift cards depends largely on the form of the card. Is it physical or ecode? If you own a $100 Sephora physical gift card, the current price on CardVest in naira is 35,900. However, if you own a $100 Sephora ecode gift card, the current price on CardVest in naira is 26,000.
Ecodes are not valued as high as physical gift cards because they are the least safe form of gift cards.
How do I keep tabs on the exchange rates of gift cards?
The exchange rates of all gift cards are always changing. The constant change in value results from the rise and fall in the demand and supply of gift cards. In this vein, to create a safe and stress-free platform for their customers, CardVest included a special feature called the Gift cards rates calculator. With this feature, you can easily calculate the current rate of any gift card. To get started, kindly log on to cardvest.ng and click on “check rates.”
How much is a $500 vanilla gift card in naira
To exchange your vanilla gift card for naira at the best rates and without hassle, kindly visit CardVest. The current price of a $500 vanilla gift card cash receipt on CardVest is 180,000 naira. While the price of a $500 vanilla gift card debit is 155,000 naira.
How much is a $100 Google play gift card in naira
You can sell your Google play gift cards at the best rates on the CardVest trading platform. When you exchange gift cards for cash on CardVest, you get paid instantly within a few minutes after the transaction has been confirmed. The current price of a $100 Google play physical gift card is 35,000 naira, while the ecode equivalent is 28,000.
What gift cards can I exchange for naira on CardVest?
One of the reasons CardVest continues to be the best gift cards trading platform is that it is flexible. Yes! You can sell almost any gift card on CardVest, unlike other platforms that allow only a limited array of gift cards. On CardVest, you can buy and sell your
- Amazon, iTunes, Steam, Sephora, Walmart, EBay, Onevanilla,
- Google play, Nordstrom, Amex gold, visa, Apple Store, Netflix,
- Nike, Razer Gold, Macy, Footlocker, Xbox, PlayStation,
- Saks, offgamers, and Bloomdale gift cards for instant cash.
How to get started on CardVest
CardVest is the No. 1 gift cards exchange platform in Nigeria. To get started on CardVest, all you need is a mobile phone and data. CardVest is available as an app and web app platform. You can easily download CardVest via Google Play or log on to the website on https://cardvest.ng/.
Before you can become a member of the CardVest family, you must first be a registered user. Follow the steps below to register yourself.
- Visit https://cardvest.ng/.
- Click on “Trade now.”
- Input your preferred username.
- Input a valid email address and phone number.
- Input your password. Note: sharing the password of your account with a third party is done at your own risk. The password of your account is personal and should never be shared unless in situations that warrant it.
- Click on create an account. If all the information you entered is correct, you are immediately directed to your personalized dashboard, where you can trade gift cards and get paid instantly.