Sell Apple Gift Card For Cash Instantly
Sell Apple Gift Card For Cash Instantly: Apple gift card is an example of a closed-loop gift card, there are acquired credit that can be used to buy varieties of goods and services from the Apple Store. It gives the holder the ability to work in an apple store to purchase any of their physical devices like the iMac, iWatch, Airpod, iPhone, and other Apple products.
If you are not interested in making any purchase with your Apple Store gift card, you can resell it on Cardvest; the most profitable and customer-focused gift card trading platform in Nigeria and Ghana.
We offer the best exchange rate for gift cards in the market, check our rate calculator for the rate of the Apple Store card and other gift cards.
How to sell your Apple gift card
You can sell your gift cards on CardVest following these simple steps:
- Create an account on CardVest either through the web or mobile platform if you don’t have an account. Download the mobile app on Google Play Store and the App Store. Or log in if you already have an account.
- On your account dashboard, choose the gift card you want to exchange under the category and the type of gift card you want to trade under ‘Type Of Gift Card’ and input the amount. Automatically, the rate calculator will display the amount for your trade, so you click ‘Proceed.’
- Specify where you want to receive the funds; on your Cardvest wallet or directly into your bank account
- Enter the details of the gift card you choose
- Click on proceed
Apple Card Vs iTunes Gift Card
These two gift cards, are issued and owned by Apple, however, they are some characteristics that distinguish them from one another, which are;
- iTunes gift cards can only be redeemed online at the iTunes store while the Apple Store card can be redeemed online and in-store.
- Apple Cards can only be used to purchase Apple hardware such as iPhones, iPods etc on any Apple retail store or online store but iTunes Gift Card is solely used to purchase all digital content on the iTunes Store, such as music, apps, movies, software etc.
About Gift Cards – Sell Apple Gift Card For Cash Instantly
A gift card is a prepaid debit card that is loaded with a precise amount, which can then be used to make purchases and other financial transactions.
There are two types of gift cards, we have the open-loop gift card and the closed-loop gift card.
Open-Loop Gift Cards:
Open-loop gift cards offer the equal of cash—or more specifically, a credit or debit card that can be used at any store where the gift card is accepted, as well as online. Many of the major charge or credit card issuers/processors, such as American Express, Visa, Discover, and MasterCard, offer open-loop gift cards. These cards will display the payment processor’s logo and can be used to make all types of electronic payments nearly anywhere.
Closed-Loop Gift Cards: Closed-loop gift cards are often sold by stores, allowing a cardholder to buy anything from that particular retailer. Closed-loop cards normally can be used only with a single vendor, either in-store or on its website. Nonetheless, if one firm holds several different retailers, it might issue gift cards that can be used at any of them. Gap Inc. (GPS) is one such corporation: Its cards usually can be used interchangeably at any of its affiliated stores, including Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta. This does not make it an open-loop card since authorization still has to go through the parent store, so they are more or less the same store.
Advantages Of Gift Cards
Increase brand awareness
When a gift card is designed to match the company’s logo and brand, it basically works as a marketing tool in the customer’s pocket. As people purchase gift cards to give to their loved ones on special occasions, the brand continues to be distributed among new customers.
Attract new customers
When a business accepts gift cards as a means of payment they attract new customers. Customers that will not patronize them on a goof day will do because someone has gifted them a gift card from the particular store.
Helps customers with budgeting: a customer can use a gift card to limit their spending, if a customer has budgeted $50 for purchases on a particular card, he or she just has to purchase a $50 worth of the particular merchant gift card to make sure the purchase is within the limit.