The Highest Rate In Ghana
The Highest Rate In Ghana: It is easier to buy gift cards these days, however reselling them can be tricky because they have different resale values.
There are some gift cards you can resell at a high rate and get about 85% of the value of the gift card while for some, you might not even get about 50% of the value due to the low demand for the gift card.
Gift card resell value depends on the demand for the gift card and the supply (availability). If the demand is high and the supply is low, the resell value will be high but if the demand for the gift card is low and there is a huge supply, the gift card exchange rate will be low.
Gift cards with high rates
– iTunes Euro (Portugal) gift card: Portuguese iTunes gift card has the highest resale value, using our rate calculator, it is currently exchanged at GHS 6.15. A £100 Portugues iTunes gift card is GHS 615.38.
– UK Steam physical gift card: the Uk steam gift card currently has a high resale value, according to our rate calculator, it is exchanged at GHS 6.03/$. So, a £100 UK Steam physical gift card is GHS 602.56, the e-code is exchanged at GHS 5.51. The small denomination of the UK Steam gift card (£10 – £49) is exchanged at GHS 5.77.
– Razer Gold gift card: Razer Gold gift card also have a high resale value, we exchange the physical card at GHS 5.51/$. A $100 Razer Gold physical gift card is worth GHS 551.28. All values are from our rate calculator. The E-code on the other hand is exchanged at GHS 5.13.
– USA American Express gift card: American Express gift cards also have a high resale value, we exchange the cash receipt card at GHS 5.38/$. A $100 American Express cash receipt gift card is worth GHS 538.46. All values are from our rate calculator.
– UK iTunes physical gift card: UK iTunes gift card has a high resale value, using our rate calculator, it is currently exchanged at GHS 5.26. A £100 iTunes physical gift card is GHS 525.64.
– UK Amazon cash receipt gift card: cash receipt gift cards generally have a high resale value, the UK Amazon cash receipt gift card is exchanged at GHS 5.13/$. A £100 UK Amazon cash receipt goes for GHS 512.82.
– USA Nordstrom gift card: Nordstrom gift cards also have a high resale value, we exchange the physical card at GHS 4.74/$. A $100 Nordstrom physical gift card is worth GHS 474.36. All values are from our rate calculator. The E-code on the other hand is exchanged at GHS 4.62.
You can use the Cardvest rate calculator to check for the rates of other gift cards you want to sell.
Cardvest; Best Platform to Trade Gift Cards
The Highest Rate In Ghana
We offer one of the best exchange rates in the gift card exchange market and you can confirm this by checking our rates using the coin calculator feature on our platform. Join the profit-making team today by trusting Cardvest for all your gift card sales.
Safety and Security is another factor that distinguishes Cardvest from other gift card exchange platforms, at Cardvest, we send funds after confirming the authenticity of your gift card, and funds are safely stored in your Cardvest account until you send them to your bank account.
You can access our service through our website and our mobile app. They have both been designed with good user experience and user interface practice to make your time on the platform a stress-free one. You can easily sell your gift cards within a few clicks on both the web and mobile versions of our platform.
How to sell your gift cards on Cardvest
You can sell your gift cards on CardVest following these simple steps:
- Create an account on CardVest either through the web or mobile platform if you don’t have an account. Download the mobile app on Google Play Store and the App Store. Or log in if you already have an account.
- On your account dashboard, choose the gift card you want to exchange under the category and the type of gift card you want to trade under ‘Type Of Gift Card’ and input the amount. Automatically, the rate calculator will display the amount for your trade, so you click ‘Proceed.’
- Specify where you want to receive the funds; on your Cardvest wallet or directly into your bank account
- Enter the details of the gift card you choose
- Click on proceed.