A gift card is similar to a gift voucher that is normally given by a retailer and can be utilized as an alternative to cash for buyers within a specific store. Gift cards are quickly turning into the in-vogue thing. A great number of people currently favour using a gift card over cash when purchasing from a particular store.
What is a Nike Gift card?
Nike gift cards are cards that have been pre-loaded with a set amount of money and can be used to purchase sports kits and trainees right on Nike.com
Forms of Nike Gift cards
Nike gift cards are available as both physical and digital gift cards.
Physical gift card
As the name implies, these are the cards that can be held and they are usually sent to your mailbox after purchase.
Digital gift card
This type of gift card is virtual and can only be sent to your email. It usually takes 2 hours or less.
Nike gift cards are used to shop items on Nike.com, converse.com, the Nike app and also at Nike retail stores. You can gift your loved ones a Nike gift card if you’re unsure of what to get them for their next event.
How to check Nike Gift card balance
- Go to Nike’s website
- Log into your Nike account
- Enter your gift card number or product voucher number
- Enter your PIN
Your card balance will be displayed accordingly.
Alternatively, you can also call a customer care representative to have your balance communicated to you.
HOW DO I USE MY NIKE GIFT CARD?
Nike gift cards are just like cash and can be used to make purchases on Nike.com, in the Nike App and at Nike-owned retail stores in selected countries.
How to redeem your Nike gift card on Nike.com:
- Tick the box next to “Do you have a gift card, product voucher or promo code?” in the payment step of checkout.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, then click “APPLY”. You can find the card number and PIN on the back of a physical gift card or in the email for a digital gift card.
- The amount on your gift card will be deducted from your order total.
How to sell Nike gift cards on Cardvest
You can sell your Nike e-code gift cards on CardVest following these simple steps:
- Create an account on CardVest either through the web (cardvest.ng) or the mobile platform if you don’t have an account. Download the mobile app on Google Play Store and the App Store. Or log in if you already have an account.
- On your account dashboard, choose Nike as the gift card you want to exchange under the category and E-code gift card as the type of gift card you want to trade under ‘Type Of Gift Card’ and input the amount. Automatically, the rate calculator will display the amount for your trade, so you click ‘Proceed.’
- Specify where you want to receive the funds; on your Cardvest wallet or directly into your bank account
- Enter the details of the gift card you choose
- Click on Proceed
How much is a $100 Nike Gift card on Cardvest
The current exchange rate for a Nike gift card between $100 and $200 is GHS 4.42/$, hence the value for a $100 Nike gift card is GHS 442.31. The rate is gotten from the Cardvest rate calculator. You can use the calculator to check the current exchange rate of various gift cards.
Price of $300 Nike gift card
According to the Cardvest rate calculator, Nike gift cards between $300 and $500 as an exchange rate of GHS 4.68/$, hence, a $300 Nike gift card is worth GHS 1,403.85.
Why you should trade your gift card on Cardvest
At Cardvest we are caracterised by
- High exchange rate
- Timely payment for the exchange
- An easy-to-use platform (available both on the web and mobile app)
- 24/7 trading time
- Customer support system among many others.