Nike Gift Card: Giving gifts has become less problematic over the years as new ways of gifting develop. One popular way that helps to alleviate or remove the stress that comes with picking out the perfect gift is giving gift cards. A gift card is a stored-value card that serves as a cash alternative to paying for goods and services at places authorized by the issuer. Nike, one of the world’s most iconic sports brands, has its gift cards issued by Nike Retail Services, inc. located in Oregon. Nike Gift Cards are redeemable via online stores or used in person in hundreds of Nike-owned or converse-owned retail locations in the US and Puerto Rico.
The gift cards, which are preloaded with a particular amount of money can be used in the purchase of sportive footwear, accessories, apparel, and equipment. If you are looking for the ultimate gift for a sports fan, an athlete, or even just a park walker, or hiker, get him or her a Nike gift card. Give them the chance to pick out any sports kit (or other Nike products) without having to worry about their size, favorite color, or their taste.
Five things you should know about Nike gift cards
1. Forms of Nike Gift cards: These gift cards can be obtained in two different forms: physical and digital gift cards.
-Physical gift card: As its name implies, physical gift cards can be held and sent to your mailbox after being purchased. They are used in person at Nike or Converse retail stores.
-Digital gift card: The digital gift card is virtual and sent to your email after purchase. It takes less than or about 2 hours. You use it to make purchases on Nike.com, Converse.com, and the Nike App.
Both the digital and physical gift cards are available in different denominations (these are in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, and $150).
2. Do not expire: Nike gift cards never expire. They are a perfect gift; they also give the gift card owner ample time to decide what they want to get without the fear of expiry dates.
3. Reloadable: The gift card is easily reloadable. If you want to keep using your Nike gift card after it is low, you can add value to it at any Nike retail store close to you. You could also decide to buy a new card at nike.com/gift-cards if you want an entirely different card.
4. Checking Nike gift card balance: You can check the balance of your gift card online. Easy steps are required:
-Enter the gift card number or the product voucher number. (Both of these numbers are located on the back of your physical gift card, or in the email for your digital gift card).
-Enter the PIN
-After you enter the pin, the card balance is displayed accordingly.
As an alternative, you can speak to a customer care representative to help you to check your balance.
5. Limitations of the Nike Card: There are so many things you can do with your Nike gift card; however, there are some things you cannot do. For example, the gift cards cannot be resold, returned, or canceled i.e. you either use or do not use them. They also cannot be used to purchase other gift cards and may lose their purchasing power to Nike property existing outside of the United States or Puerto Rico.
Benefits of Nike Gift Cards
Gift of Best Fit: if you have loved ones who are sports fans or athletes or just friends that enjoy Nike products, a Nike gift card is an awesome gift for them. It removes the displeasure of doubting your gift for them because they get to make that decision. They can also customize their shoes to fit their style as Nike gift cards are also redeemable at nike.com/nikebyyou.
Easy to Use: Making use of the Nike gift cards is as simple as using a promo code or coupons in a physical or in an online store. The steps to use the gift card while purchasing Nike.com are as follows:
-Tick the box next to “Do you have a gift card, product voucher, or promo code?” in the payment step while checking out.
-Enter the gift card number or product voucher and then enter the PIN
The amount on the gift card will be deducted from the total price of the order. If the gift card applied does not cover the total, any accepted method of payment can be used to make up the difference.
Makes checkout faster: Multiple gift cards can be used on the same order. Because of this, Nike Members have the opportunity to keep multiple credit or gift cards in their profile to aid faster checkout.
No hidden fees: There are no hidden fees associated with the Nike gift cards after they are purchased.
Check out easy ways to Convert your un-used Nike Gift cards to cash