Best Gift Card Rate In Nigeria Today: The exchange rate is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing an exchange platform to trade your gift card with. Hence, you should choose Cardvest as your preferred vendor since they offer one of the best exchange rates for gift card exchange in Nigeria.
Cardvest doesn’t only offer amazing rates for gift card exchange, they have also incorporated some lovely perks into their trading service to make sure customers have a satisfactory trading experience. Perks like;
- Timely disbursement of funds
- Easy to use website and mobile app
- The aesthetically pleasing User interface on the website and mobile app
- 24/7 customer support system
- Trade gift cards with few clicks on the platform
Cardvest has been a gift card exchange service to lots of traders over the years and has built up trust in the gift card trading community, hence you can trust Cardvest to trade your gift card for the highest possible return.
Here are rates for various types of gift cards according to the Cardvest rate calculator;
1). UK Steam Physica Gift Card:
This gift card has the highest resale value in Nigeria. You can resell your £100 UK Steam physical gift card for about NGN52,000 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform. The demand for this gift card is always high but the supply is low which in turn makes increases the resale value. The UK Steam Physical gift cards have the highest resale value.
2). Razer Gold USA Gift Card:
Razer Gold is another gift card with a high resale value in Nigeria. You can easily sell your $100 Razer Gold gift card for NGN46,500 for the physical gift card and the e-code goes for NGN40,500 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform. You can purchase the Razer Gold gift card from the Razer store online.
3). Footlocker Gift Card:
This is another gift card with a high resale value in Nigeria. You can trade your $100 Footlocker gift card for N38,000 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform. Footlocker is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in 28 different countries. The footlocker gift card is the cash alternative to spend in Footlocker’s stores, online and in-store.
4). US Nordstrom Gift Card:
Nordstrom is an American luxury department store chain headquartered in Seattle, Washington. It gift card has a high resale value in Nigeria due to its high demand. You can sell your $100 Nordstrom gift card for NGN42,500 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform.
5) Amazon Gift Card:
Amazon gift cards can be used to purchase items from the Amazon Store; a department store in the United States. This particular gift card is common in Nigeria. You can redeem a $100 cash receipt Amazon gift card for about N41,000 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform.
6). European iTunes Gift Card:
iTunes gift card is the gift card used for the purchase of digital apple products. European iTunes gift card has a high resale value in Nigeria due to their high demand. You can sell your $100 Portuguese iTunes gift card for N40,500 here on Cardvest. The value is derived from the rate calculator on our platform.
Why Choose Cardvest
Cardvest is a top-tier gift card vendor, we have been in the gift card exchange market since 2016 and have gathered more than enough expertise to deliver an amazing exchange service. In broader terms, here are few of the features offered by Cardvest:
- Good Exchange rate: Cardvest has one of the best exchange rates in the gift card exchange market. A lot of factors determine the rate at which merchant exchange gift cards, mainly the forces of demand and supply plays a major role in determining the exchange rate. Sometimes the popularity of a particular gift card contributes to its’ rate of exchange. All these factors put together tend to give bad merchant reasons to give low rate for exchange, this is not the case for Cardvest, the rate is always the best in the market and makes sure the highest profit possible is offered to the client. On Cardvest your financial well-being is put to mind when determining the exchange rate.
- Fast Payment: Cardvest pays clients immediately after the status of their gift is confirmed. This process doesn’t take long so customers are paid their money fast.
Security: Cardvest understands that customers’ personal information is sensitive data that must be safeguarded from black hat hackers at all times. Cardvest has invested in high cyber security to protect customers from loss of data and financial resources.