AMEX Gift Cards for Cash in Nigeria: The popularity of gift cards continues to grow, as they are seen as a convenient and affordable way to give someone a gift. An AMEX gift card is a prepaid card that can be used at participating merchants. They are available in a variety of denominations and are reloadable. AMEX gift cards are an excellent option for those who want to give someone a present but don’t know what to get them.
AMEX Gift Cards for Cash in Nigeria
Americans seem to love gift cards, but in Nigeria they are not as popular. Reasons for this could be cultural differences or the fact that most Nigerians do not have access to an American Express card. In America, gift cards are seen as a way of showing someone how much you care. For Nigerians, who may already be very busy, gift cards can often be seen as a waste of money. If you want to trade your gift cards for naira, you have to be careful. There are many scams out there. Here are a few tips to help you avoid getting scammed:
1. Be aware of the red flags. Some obvious red flags include high-pressure tactics, unexpected fees, and unverified claims about the card’s value.
2. Do your research. Before trading your cards, do a little research to figure out what cards are in demand and what their average trade value is. This will help you determine which ones to sell first.
3. Only deal with reputable dealers. Make sure that the dealer you’re dealing with is legitimate and has a good reputation online. Beware of dealers who offer very low trade values.
Where to exchange AMEX gift card for Naira
In Nigeria, many people will prefer to exchange their gift card for cash rather than shop online. People often feel that they are getting a better deal when they trade in their gift card for cash than when they buy the items outright. If you’re looking to exchange your AMEX gift cards for cash, there is no single platform that does the job better than Cardvest.
Our platform is one of the most user-friendly and versatile platforms available on the market today. It has many features that make it standout and we will mention a few:
- User-friendly interface: Our platform has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to navigate. The interface is easy to use, making it enjoyable for users of all levels of experience.
- Best rates: If you’re like most people, you probably have a bunch of unused gift cards lying around. And who doesn’t love getting something they can use right away? Cardvest is here to help. Our mission is to help our customers achieve the highest possible returns on their gift cards, and we are dedicated to providing the best possible experience for everyone involved.
- Flexibility: Our platform is flexible and we deal on all kinds of gift card. Traders don’t have to go through the stress of switching through various platforms due to inability to trade a particular gift card.
- Referral bonus: Our referral program pays out bonuses to the referrer for every customer they bring in through their referral links. Once you register and become a trader on our platform, you are entitled to a unique referral link that can be shared with your friends and family. So, whether you’re touting our capabilities to your close friends or family members, make sure to refer Cardvest to everyone you know!
See Also: How to check AMEX gift card balance
How to sell AMEX gift card on Cardvest
Getting started on Cardvest is pretty easy and straightforward
- Download the Cardvest mobile application from Playstore or AppStore. You can also register via the web.
- Create an account by providing the required information; name, phone number, valid email address, and a preferred password.
After creating an account, you can proceed to exchange your AMEX gift card for naira by following these simple steps.
- Click the ‘Trade’ icon on your dashboard.
- Choose AMEX gift card as the type of gift card you want to sell.
- Select the appropriate category and input the gift card amount in USD.
- The Naira equivalent of your AMEX gift card will be displayed. The rate calculator does this conversion automatically and it is always in line with the current market rate.
- Click on ‘Place order’. Upload the required details of your AMEX gift card and wait a few seconds for confirmation.
- Once your gift card has been confirmed, the naira equivalent will be deposited into your Cardvest wallet. You can then proceed to withdraw to your local bank.
If you have any unwanted gift cards, Cardvest is the perfect place to sell them. It’s a great way to make some extra money, and there’s no need to go anywhere else!