– On the homepage, select “Trade Now”. If you have an account, you will sign in. If you don’t have an account, you have to sign up with Cardvest.
– After signing in/up, your dashboard pops with your recent history on the Cardvest platform.
– Select “Sell Card”; Choose Steam in the field for “Gift Card Category”. In the field for Gift Card, select the kind of gift card you want to trade. There are about fifteen types of Steam gift cards you can sell on Cardvest.
– Enter the amount on the gift card you want to sell and drop the image of the gift card you want to sell.
– You can decide to receive your payment directly to your bank account by checking the box “Send Directly to my bank account”
– When you click on “Place Order” you have to wait for your card to be confirmed; it may take quite a while. After the confirmation of the card, your funds will be made available into any account you like.
– If you have not received your funds after 1-2 hours of confirmation, you should make a complaint.
A: Step 1: Visit the Steam Website or open the Steam application.
Step 2: Click on your profile name at the top right-hand corner.
Step 3: Click on “View My Wallet”
Step 4: Click on “Redeem a Steam Gift Card or Wallet Code”
Step 5: Input your gift card code in the space provided. After you are done, click continue.
Steam gift cards are used on Steam to purchase games, software, hardware, and other items you can get on Steam. They come in different forms, physical and digital, and can be gotten in retail stores across the US. Digital cards range from $5 to $100, while the physical range from $20 to $100. For Nigerians and Ghanaians who own Steam gift cards, the only way they get to use it is by selling it for cash.
See also How to Check Steam Gift Card Balance