How to Check Your iTunes Gift Card Balance
Before discussing how to check iTunes gift card balance, we need to understand what iTunes gift cards are.
What are iTunes gift cards?
Apple offers several digital services (such as the iTunes Store and Apple App Store) via prepaid credits. iTunes gift cards are prepaid credit methods that let you purchase, download, and watch music, movies, and apps. With iTunes gift cards, you can subscribe to Apple services such as Apple Music.
iTunes gift cards are available as physical cards or as digital cards sent by email. Online stores in Nigeria offer it, so it can be bought there. It is a good idea to use a reputable company when purchasing iTunes cards, such as CardVest. If you apply your gift card to your account, the credit will remain active for as long as the card is active.
It’s also known as Apple ID credit because it can be redeemed for many Apple products.
How to check your iTunes gift card balance
You can check your iTunes gift card balance from your iPhone by following these steps:
- Install the App Store on your device.
- To access your user icon, tap the top-right corner of the Today tab.
- Below your name, you will see your iTunes credit.
On macOS Catalina, you can check the balance of your iTunes gift card as follows:
- You can find your name under the left sidebar of the Mac App Store.
- You will be able to see your credit balance below your name if you have credit linked to your Apple ID.
To check your iTunes gift card balance on a Mac or Windows PC running iTunes:
- Log in to iTunes via Account.
- Sign in to iTunes by opening the program.
- In the dropdown list, if you are logged in, you’ll see your Apple ID.
- Check your account balance by clicking on the Store tab in the top-right corner.
There will be no value in any of these places if you don’t have a balance.
A balance of an iTunes gift card is transferred to your Apple ID account when you redeem it. If you’re not sure if you have used your gift card yet, try redeeming it.
How Can I Use an iTunes Gift Card?
These services are available with iTunes credit once you redeem it:
- A range of iOS and Mac App Store apps and games, including Apple Arcade subscriptions.
- From iTunes or Apple TV, you can watch TV shows, music, and movies.
- A collection of Apple Books books.
- A subscription that normally charges your iTunes account, such as Apple News+ or Apple TV+.
- Increase space on iCloud.
Does Apple Music accept iTunes gift cards?
iTunes gift cards are accepted for purchasing Apple Music subscriptions. Once you have redeemed your card, simply start a subscription to Apple Music on your iPhone, Mac, or Android mobile device. Using iTunes, you can subscribe to Apple Music on a PC running Windows.
Your subscription will be charged on your Apple ID balance as long as you have credit. As soon as it runs out, your primary payment method will be charged instead.
Does iTunes allow in-app purchases with gift cards?
Definitely. Every digital purchase you make with your Apple ID first uses your Apple ID balance, as stated earlier. Therefore, both subscriptions and one-time purchases can be made using your iTunes balance.
Be wary of any in-app purchase that directly charges your payment method (such as ride-sharing apps or food delivery services). These services charge your credit card that’s on file with the particular merchant instead.
The Best Way to Use iTunes Gift Cards Instead of Credit Cards
As part of the Apple ID registration process, you have the option of adding a payment method. If you don’t want a credit card added to your account, you don’t have to. It is also possible to skip adding a payment method and add credit to your account by redeeming gift cards instead.
If you access Apple services through iTunes, your iTunes balance will always be redeemed before your credit card is charged. It is not possible to buy apps with a credit card and keep your iTunes balance.
For instance, if you receive a $100 iTunes gift card and you also have an Apple Music subscription, the subscription will gradually use up the balance over time. The subscription will be charged using your default payment method again once you have exhausted your credit.
Is it possible to use iTunes gift cards at the Apple Store?
iTunes gift cards can only be redeemed to purchase digital Apple services such as the App Store, iTunes, and Apple Books. Gift cards from the Apple Store are separate products. They are available at Apple’s physical stores and in their online store.
How to redeem iTunes gift card to Naira
iTunes is the online store for media, software, and entertainment provided by Apple. Gift cards that come from iTunes can be used to purchase apps, books, music, movies, and more.
You might have a few questions about how to use your iTunes gift card if you are unfamiliar with it or have never received one before.
What is an iTunes Gift Card?
It is a pre-purchased credit that can be used to access Apple’s various digital services (that is, the App Store and iTunes). It includes the iTunes Store – Apple’s software and media marketplace where you can download music, movies, apps, and more. Other Apple services, such as Apple Music, can also be subscribed to with iTunes gift cards.
It is important to be aware of the difference between iTunes gift cards and Apple Store gift cards. A gift card for the Apple Store lets you purchase Apple products, like iPhones and MacBooks, at Apple’s physical and online stores.
The iTunes gift card can be purchased as a physical card or as a digital via email. This means it can be purchased at online stores all over Nigeria. An example of a reputable company that sells iTunes cards is CardVest. A gift card does not expire, and the credit will remain active as long as it is applied to your account.
Here’s how to find out how much money is left on your iTunes gift card
You can check the balance of your iTunes gift card in several ways. You can sign in to your account by tapping the sign-in button at the top of the screen or by opening the app store. Under your name, you will see your balance. For those who haven’t redeemed their iTunes gift card yet, you can easily find the balance by looking at the body of the card.
How to redeem your iTunes card to cash
If you decide not to use your iTunes card to purchase items on the iTunes store, you can convert it to cash. Gift cards are now a way of exchanging value between people and can be used in this respect.
Converting your iTunes card to cash is a very simple process. To redeem your iTunes gift card to naira,
- Visit CardVest and on the homepage, click on “trade now”.
- If you don’t have an account with CardVest, you will be directed to create an account. If you have an account, you will be taken to your dashboard where you will be able to trade your iTunes gift card.
Here are step-by-step procedures to redeeming your iTunes gift card:
- The first thing you need to do is turn the gift card over and scratch off the section above the barcode. You will then be able to see the code you need to enter at iTunes Store to redeem the card.
- Next, you’ll need to visit the iTunes Store. If you don’t have an Apple ID/iTunes account, create one.
- On the iTunes homepage, click your “Account” menu and then “Redeem” in the top left corner. Log in to your iTunes account if prompted.
- The Redeem Code page offers two options depending on how you want to credit your account with the gift card money. Simply enter the code you discovered after scratching off the back of the gift card. To redeem, click “Redeem.”.
- Using the computer’s built-in camera, you can scan the redemption code on your card and redeem it without typing.
- When the iTunes gift card is on, choose “Use Camera” and hold it up to the camera. Ensure that the focus box is facing the camera on the back of the card. The amount of the card will automatically be added to your iTunes account when iTunes recognizes the card and scans the code.
- The iTunes card has now been redeemed and you can use it to make purchases of your choice.
Why you should choose CardVest
Several websites are available online that will convert your iTunes gift card into naira, but most of these sites will only pay you 50% of that amount, and I know you do not want this.
However, at CardVest you can be certain of having the best of services. Here are the features that make us your first choice online retailer:
- We are fast and efficient. We understand that one of the core qualities of an efficient transaction is speed and efficiency. This we have imbibed and fused into our customer relationships.
- We supply the best rate in the country. In the business of gift cards, we are the trailblazers as we have incorporated the use of Chinese rates, the best rates in the world. We give our customers the global experience, ensuring they have the best rates at all times.
How to redeem a Spotify gift card
Spotify is one of the World’s most used audio streaming platforms. They offer various media services for free and some paid. Spotify packages range from Spotify premium to premium student, premium Duo, premium family, partner premium, and trial offer.
Spotify gift cards can be used to get only the premium individual plans. This Spotify premium plan gives users access to over 50 million local and foreign songs, ad-free music, unlimited music download, high-quality audio production, and unlimited podcast download. The plan also allows users to stream podcasts, audiobooks, plus even travelling outside the country with your music.
This premium offer is true for all countries, but the price varies from country to country. As of the time of writing this article, over 365 million people actively stream music on Spotify. About 165 million people use the paid Spotify, while the others of over 200 million people use the free version. Spotify currently operates in over 40 countries and is expected to be in over 175 countries by the end of 2021. All these make Spotify your number one option for streaming music, podcast, and audiobooks online.
On the other hand, gift cards are money cards issued by stores, banks, eCommerce platforms, and financial services to their customers. Customers can use them to make payments for products and services offered by the issuer and also gift them out to friends and loved ones. The Extent to which a gift card is acceptable is dependent on the authorization given by the issuer. In the case of Spotify gift cards, holders can use them to get individual Spotify premium plans and also give them out to a friend.
Types of Spotify gift card
Spotify offers both physical gift cards and eGift cards. They are both stored value cards, and users can redeem them on spotify.com. They are issued in various denomination and time range. Gift cards and eGift cards are denominated in currency value like $20, $50, $100, and so on.
Spotify also issues premium subscription cards that are denominated in months of service like 6-months, 12-months, etc. Premium Subscription cards differ from gift cards in the way they are denominated. eGift cards are also distinguished from gift cards in that they are not physically purchased, used, or giftable.
Redeem your Spotify gift card
Users can only redeem Spotify gift cards on spotify.com (not the app). Redeeming your Spotify gift card is the same for all countries, but your region or country’s account settings must match where the card was purchased. Gift card users should note that to redeem a gift card the Spotify account currency must tally with that on the Gift card. The following are steps to redeeming a Spotify gift card:
- Visit spotify.com and log in to spotify.com/redeem
- If you do not have an account yet, you might have to create your Spotify account
- Scratch off the layer on the PIN on the back of the card
- Enter the PIN or code from your receipt to the column provided
- Hit the Redeem button
In those five easy steps, you can redeem your gift card on spotify.com. However, redeeming an eGift card is slightly different from that of the digital gift card stated above. Below are the steps to redeem a Spotify eGift card:
- Visit spotify.com/redeem
- Log in or create your Spotify account if you do not have one already
- Enter the card number and other details
- Click enter code to transfer the total money value of your eGift card to your Spotify account
Spotify gift card users can only redeem up to 18 months of premium subscription on their account at once. Only already activated gift cards can be redeemed on spotify.com. If you purchased your card from a store and it is yet to be activated, you might have to go back to the store and ask them to activate it for you. If your card does not work after 24 hours of activation or you are finding it hard to read the code, you can contact Spotify support to lodge any complaint.
Features of Spotify gift card
- Not refundable: There is a no refund policy on the purchase of a Spotify gift card. Once customers purchase them, they can no longer be returned for cash after issuance and activation.
- Irredeemable on other platforms: Users can only Spotify gift cards on their official website at www.spotify.com as card redemption is impossible on the Spotify app or other platforms.
- Irreplaceable: Spotify gift cards are irreplaceable in the event of theft, misplacement, or when used without the owner’s authorization. You are left to the security of your card immediately after you purchase the card. So, users should be very careful of how they keep and use their gift cards.
- Gift cards can not be used to purchase other gift cards, subscription cards, or eGift cards. It is strictly to pay for the premium subscription on spotify.com
Sell amazon gift cards in Nigeria
Traders in Nigeria are constantly looking for ways to monetize their assets. As the economy grows, more and more people are turning “entrepreneurs” by putting all their savings into products like Amazon gift cards. Unlike other countries, it is not so easy to find a buyer for these gift cards. Reason being that there is still a significant amount of people who do not have an idea of the best places to trade their card funds.
In Nigeria, there are a lot of card exchange sites and apps. However, only a few ones are reliable enough for traders to entrust their fund exchange. In this post, you will learn a few things about Amazon gift cards and how you can sell them for cash in Nigeria.
About Amazon gift cards
Amazon is one of the largest eCommerce stores across the world with multiple trading lines in various industries. They offer nice gift card options to assist their customers with purchasing and easy gifting on the online store.
Amazon gift cards are the perfect gift for anyone! You’ll find a card with just the right amount to suit your budget. The best part is that you can spend it on anything you want, so there’s something for everyone.
Now, Amazon sells more than just books and movies these days – they have everything from clothes to electronics to toys and games. And if you’re not sure what someone wants or needs, or even their favorite color, music genre, or TV show – no problem! Just give them an Amazon Gift Card in any denomination between $5-$2,000 and let them pick out whatever they like. That way, they get exactly what they wanted without having to worry about returning it later because of buyer’s remorse.
Visit Amazon.com to purchases your gift cards in various denominations. Choosing an Amazon gift card also comes with an option to customize it for special occasions. There are different designs for special celebrations like Thanksgiving, mother’s day, weddings, Christmas, Easter, New year, and more.
Amazon offers two broad types of gift cards; physical plastic gift cards and digital gift cards. Most retail stores and financial service solutions issue physical plastic cards, but not all gift card issuers can fix you on digital gift cards.
Digital cards are usually called eGift cards and are also tradable to gift card exchange sites. Amazon digital gift card is an inanimate card that is delivered to your email and can perform all the functions that plastic cards will do. It’s an amazing option for people who wants to send gift cards to friends living outside the country or places where delivering a physical card would not be feasible.
Another advantage of Amazon gift cards is that they do not expire and holders can use them multiple times. Recipients do not have to spend all the money at once as leftover funds can be spent in the future. Amazon gift cards are just the perfect catch for both gift cards users and traders.
How to sell Amazon gift card on Cardvest
Step 1 ) Log in to your CardVest account if you are an Existing user. For new users, Click here to create an account.
Step 2) Select your gift card; After selecting the gift card you want to trade and amount, the rate calculator will automatically display the amount for your trade. Click on Proceed to trade card.
Select Amazon gift card under category. Under gift card, select the type of card you want to trade. For example; USA Amazon Cash Receipt (50-100) or USA Amazon Cash Receipt 500 Single or Amazon US $25,40,75 or Amazon US $110-250, etc. Note; You can specify if you want your funds sent to your bank directly or your CardVest Wallet.
After Selecting the Amazon gift card you want to trade, you’ll be required to upload the image of your card to further process your trade.
After this, you’ll be required to go through the Terms of Trade to understand the policies associated with the gift card you want to trade.
Click on place order and your gift card will be processed immediately .
CardVest remains the best gift card trading platform, offering the best rates and top notch services !!
Gift Card On CardVest App;
From our launch till now, CardVest has taken as much time as needed to discover the normal and unique slips of our competitors in this gift card trading adventure. With these slips, we have chipped away at different leads and arrangements throughout the years to turn into the best Gift card Exchange organization. CardVest is not just the best trading company because we offer the best rates. We have a wide range of exchange coverage. We trade Amazon, iTunes, Steam, Sephora, Walmart, eBay, OneVanilla, GooglePlay, Nordstorm, Amex Gold, Visa Gift card, Apple store, Netflix, Nike Gift card, etc.
At CardVest, our customers seat at the center of our heart. We have a 24/7 customer support that ensure that all your questions are swiftly attended to. In order to deliver our promise to ensure convenience while trading, we took a step further to make CardVest available on google play store
The CardVest mobile App is easy and super convenient to use. It is a fully automated mobile app that allows users sell and exchange gift cards for Naira.
Easy step to Sell Gift Cards on CardVest Mobile App
Step 1) Visit Google Play Store to download the CardVest Mobile App
Step 2) Log in if you are an existing user or click sign-up if you are a new user. Your account will be registered immediately and you will be able to sell your gift cards at mouth watering rates.
Step 3) Add Bank details; You will be redirected to your Dashboard. The first thing to do is to add your account details. To do this, click “wallet”(yellow arrow) on the navigation bar.
Click on Add Bank (select your Bank and input your account number). Your account name will pop-up automatically. Note; you can add more than more than one Bank account.
Step 4); Buy or sell your Gift Card; On the navigation bar, click “Trade”. To sell your gift card for cash, Select the Gift card and the category for example; Amazon gift card ( USA Amazon Cash Receipt 50-100) or ( USA Amazon debit receipt 50-100) etc. Afterwards, input the gift card amount and upload the gift card image. After inputting these details, Click on “Place Order”.
Once you place your order, you will get a notification that your “trade is successful”. You will be automatically directed to your dashboard where you can view your transactions. Your trade takes 3-5 minutes to be confirmed. Once confirmed, your payment will be made to your CardVest wallet immediately.
Step 5) Withdraw from your CardVest Wallet; Once your trade has been confirmed and your CardVest wallet has been credited, Click on Wallet on the navigation bar and select Withdraw. Input the amount you want to withdraw and select your bank. Your account will be credited immediately.
For questions or guide to further ease your trading, you can contact CardVest support team on the app.
On the navigation bar, select Profile and click “Live Chat Support“
Why CardVest is the Best App to Sell Gift Card
- Timely Response: Nobody likes to make a transaction and be left hanging. If you pay for a product or service, it is not fresh for the vendor to keep you hanging after receiving payment. Similarly, if you offer a product or service and your customer defers your payment, you do not need me to describe the feeling. CardVest does not leave you hanging; our platform is integrated with some of the best web infrastructures that allow us to respond in optimal time. We are timely in our response because we want our customers to have the best experience whenever they transact with us. Whenever you sell your gift card to us, trust us for a timely response.
- Best Rates: There is no better rate than what is offered on Astro Africa. Some platforms offer ridiculous rates that see you gain less than 40% of the original worth of the gift card. CardVest is in the business to help our customers make profit by trading their gift cards. Irrespective of the fact that gift cards differ in worth, we ensure that sellers receive at least 50% of the worth of their cards.
- Secure and Trustworthy Platform: Try to imagine these scenarios. First, you upload the code on your gift card on this website. On the page where you upload your account details for payment, the web page starts showing “404 Error”. You contact the customer care details put on the website to no avail, or they tell you there is no record of the transaction. These kinds of websites abound in Nigeria. To avoid these kinds of situations, sell your gift cards on platforms with a track record of trustworthiness, one of which is CardVest.
In the second scenario, you upload your private account information on the gift card website to process payment. Instead of receiving credit alerts, you start receiving debit alerts. If you have been a victim of this before, you know how heartbreaking it was. Your account information on an insecure platform made you susceptible to online thieves. CardVest is one of the most secure gift card trading platforms; you can input sensitive details and not be afraid.
How to withdraw fund: Easy steps to Withdraw funds from your CardVest account to your bank Account
Step 1); Log in to your CardVest account
Step 2); On the dashboard, scroll down to “withdraw funds” section.
Step 3); Input the amount you want to withdraw from your CardVest Wallet. Also, select the bank you want your funds sent to (incase when you’ve added multiple banks) and click proceed.
Step 4); Your transaction will be processed immediately ! Incase you don’t have sufficient fund in your CardVest wallet, you will get an error message. Input an amount that corresponds with your wallet balance.
How to withdraw fund
To help with this kind of gift card error issue, we have compiled a list of four possible things to do when your google play gift card shows an error message. Here are some of the possible solutions:
Adding account details to your cardvest account is a simple and straightforward process. Follow through the steps below to get started.
- Log in to your CardVest account
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page where add a bank account is. Input your account number and select the bank you want to add. When you click check, your account name will automatically pop-up if the account you’ve added is valid. Once you confirm this, click add account.
3) A message that your account has been successfully added will pop up
5) You can view the accounts you have added and also add more than 1 account. During your trade, you can select the account you want your payment transferred to.
Cardvest is a tested and trusted company that trades gift cards in Nigeria. It has an established website that presents a platform for trading in gift cards. This single act has redefined the standard for gift card trading in the 21st century
Gift card rates at Cardvest are automatically updated using Chinese rates as standards. It ensures you get the best of rates and quality service. Cardvest boasts of a stable server service that provides fast payments. You can be sure of instant payout when your gift card is verified.